Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBCELEB US Live Feeds & Updates (this thread contains spoilers)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bbgamer
    replied
    YAY for O being evicted! She served her purpose on the show time for her to bounce!

Leave a comment:

• 80sBaby
    replied
    Thanks for the updates Penelope. I guess Omarosa is a gonner he has wanted her out for ages and I almost think it is personal at this point because there may not be much damage she can do to him at this point. Marissa and Ari threatens his shot at winning.

I know originally he was targeting Omarosa but I wonder if he will think on this more

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Winner of the Veto.............Ross.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Ariadna, Omarosa are nominated!!

Leave a comment:

• 80sBaby
    replied
    Damn! Ross being HOH could seal his final 2 fate. If he is not careful, someone could not pick him in the end and since he can't play in the final HOH, this could be it for him.

I think he could win against any of them, but will whoever is left take him to the F2?

Damn, such a great season. I don't know who could win.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Ross is Head of Household
    Nobody is nominated

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Veto ceremony and Ariadna took herself off the block. Brandi, Marissa are nominated

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Ariadna won veto. Please put up Ross or Omarosa.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    And that he did jcwalk!! I would target Ariadna myself but like you said, we shall see!!

Leave a comment:

• jcwalk
    replied
    Just read LFU for late last night......Marks thought at that time was to nominate Brandi & Ari (with Brandi as the target). Although, i'm good with that. We will see.

Leave a comment:

• jcwalk
    replied
    That's an interesting HOH, Mark. Because i have no idea who Mark will nominate

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Mark is HOH.
    No one is nominated as yet .

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    ^ Saw the 9th Episode...if it's 9th...Soooo I thought for sure that O won the VIP...the camera was zooming at her, but yay, Ross won!!! And yes, he took himself off from the block, and sadly, Metta went home. He has 4 children???? He sure gets around....

Leave a comment:

• 80sBaby
    replied
    Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
    Is this for tonight??????
    Yes ma'am it should air tonight, they will pick up the episode on the remaining endurance competition for the HOH. Omarosa won it, so tonight's episode will be alot of diary room comments on why these losers couldn't hold on; the reveal of the HOH room and their letter reading; some people kissing the ring of the HOH and plotting on who will be nommed. In this case, we will see the evil disney queen Omarosa hatch her plan for Ross and Brandi LOL

Live Feed Update: Veto still has not been played but James and Mark have been plotting to keep Ross and blindside Omarosa. Not sure if they are just saying this for the cameras or if it is legit.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
    Omarosa nominated Brandi, Ross. Ross being the target.
    Is this for tonight??????

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X