X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80sBaby
    replied
    Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
    Too early to pick any favourites but some very hunky looking guys and some very beautiful girls. I found this information out for viewers outside of Canada:

Hope this helps.
    Thanks Penelope! I will make note of this, I was wondering how to watch and this helps alot!

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Too early to pick any favourites but some very hunky looking guys and some very beautiful girls. I found this information out for viewers outside of Canada:
    They recommend HMA. Simply set it to a Canada server and then launch the feeds at BB Canada site. HMA is safe, secure, easy to use, they have great customer service if needed, and they have computer and mobile versions.
    Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• 80sBaby
    replied
    Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
    I wish you can watch this Season 6 of BB Canada 80sBaby. It started yesterday and already it's a big WOW. The house is divided between Heaven and Hell and 14 guests have entered and they divided them into two groups. The 7 selected to go to Hell, will take none of their clothes there, eat slop and had to play for HOH!! The set decorations are fantastic.

Sounds like FIRE!!! I have to get my life together and trim off some gawd awful show and dedicate some time to BBCAN. From what I am seeing, the cast looks authentic and like they aren't trying to cast models and eyecandy only. If this is the case, it creates some real drama. Oh man, what have I been missing?!

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Originally posted by 80sBaby View Post
    I have got to watch those seasons. Maybe next year, I'll be out of school and can plunge in. I have heard the BBCAN is the best.
    I wish you can watch this Season 6 of BB Canada 80sBaby. It started yesterday and already it's a big WOW. The house is divided between Heaven and Hell and 14 guests have entered and they divided them into two groups. The 7 selected to go to Hell, will take none of their clothes there, eat slop and had to play for HOH!! The set decorations are fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• bbgamer
    replied
    Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
    The season finale changed my feelings....I wanted Ross to win, but it was clear that Marissa was fair in what she did. I guess her game, was honest, while Ross, was playing both fences. Hmmm...anyway, congrats Marissa!
    She told the same lies as he did when it came to working with Ari and Brandi and Mark and James

Leave a comment:

• 80sBaby
    replied
    I have got to watch those seasons. Maybe next year, I'll be out of school and can plunge in. I have heard the BBCAN is the best.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Thank you 80sBaby and I'm getting ready for BB Canada which starts on March 7th. Love their sets and the way HOH enters a special place to vote for who they are putting up........very computerized and cool!!

Leave a comment:

• 80sBaby
    replied
    Thanks to everyone's contribution to this season

I will see you all in the summer, hopefully. I haven't watched the other countries yet, I hear they are better.

Enjoy everyone!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    The season finale changed my feelings....I wanted Ross to win, but it was clear that Marissa was fair in what she did. I guess her game, was honest, while Ross, was playing both fences. Hmmm...anyway, congrats Marissa!

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Agree bbgamer about Paul......He was just plain nasty and more so when he had power.
    The only thing that I can say about Marissa is that she was loyal but I don't think I could sit five minutes with her "like" talk!!

Leave a comment:

• bbgamer
    replied
    Originally posted by Lanfear View Post
    Ross was totally robbed. For all these supposed huge BB fans, they should have known how you have to play the game, and love him or hate him, Ross played the game.

Same problem as last season. I actually hated how Paul played the game, but it can't be denied that he played his ass off, those people LET themselves be played, and then they punished him for it. Two seasons in a row, bitter jury screwed things up.
    '

No those people punished Paul because he was a huge D-Bag

Leave a comment:

• 80sBaby
    replied
    Ok, so I took a watchd it again and Ross fessed up during the Q&A. I wonder if that was too late? Would it be better to set people straight on their way out the door so that they have time to process your role in their eviction and watch your game play?

No doubt Ross should have won, especially over Marissa.

But, I think BB is a game of social, physical, emotional endurance and jury management (which is social and strategic skills).

In season 18 b/c Paul was recruited, he failed to own up to his role in evictions and bitter Paulie tainted some, while Natalie was bitter due to his poor jury management of her. He never learned when going on season 19 because he is a narcissist and felt as if jury management was not needed or maybe he was uneducated still because he failed to listen to feedback. Season 19 he played the whole house but Josh was in goodbye videos spilling the beans on being in an alliance and that it was strategy. I think season 19 had poor jury management as well but was more justifiable in his loss because he hid behind his role.

Celeb jury management was crappy because those people actually went home and saw Ross play, but I don't know, how heavy should this have weighed into their decision
    Last edited by 80sBaby; February 27, 2018, 05:37 AM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Lanfear
    replied
    My mom was in here during the jury Q&A, so I missed most of that. I'll try to rewatch just that part tomorrow, and see if it changes my mind. I just think that Ross played the game, and Marissa rode the coattails. But you're right, I do think these people need to learn from all the players that have gone before them, and actually own up to how they really played in the end. That seems to be what loses it for them every time- not game play, but not owning that, and trying to put it off on everyone else.

Leave a comment:

• 80sBaby
    replied
    You make an excellent point Lanfear, but now, here is the question as well, how much of a role does Jury Management play in playing the game?

Paul's losses were definitely due to poor jury management, he never owned his actions in both seasons. He blamed his game play on others, especially during BB18.

I am wondering if Ross should have been the straight up villain that he hated Omarossa for and made it known that he was stabbing them as they left

I think this always gets me, because jury management is really important. In Ross' case, I don't think it was a bad as Paul's, but I think he may have earned more respect for his game play, had he finessed it a little more.

Let me know what you think. I'm open to a different perspective, I've been going back and forth on these aspects of BB for some time now and I'm just curious to know what others might think.

Leave a comment:

• Lanfear
    replied
    Ross was totally robbed. For all these supposed huge BB fans, they should have known how you have to play the game, and love him or hate him, Ross played the game.

Same problem as last season. I actually hated how Paul played the game, but it can't be denied that he played his ass off, those people LET themselves be played, and then they punished him for it. Two seasons in a row, bitter jury screwed things up.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X