Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lanfear View Post
    Ross was totally robbed. For all these supposed huge BB fans, they should have known how you have to play the game, and love him or hate him, Ross played the game.

Same problem as last season. I actually hated how Paul played the game, but it can't be denied that he played his ass off, those people LET themselves be played, and then they punished him for it. Two seasons in a row, bitter jury screwed things up.
    '

No those people punished Paul because he was a huge D-Bag

Comment

Agree bbgamer about Paul......He was just plain nasty and more so when he had power.
      The only thing that I can say about Marissa is that she was loyal but I don't think I could sit five minutes with her "like" talk!!

Comment

The season finale changed my feelings....I wanted Ross to win, but it was clear that Marissa was fair in what she did. I guess her game, was honest, while Ross, was playing both fences. Hmmm...anyway, congrats Marissa!

Comment

Thanks to everyone's contribution to this season

I will see you all in the summer, hopefully. I haven't watched the other countries yet, I hear they are better.

Enjoy everyone!

Comment

Thank you 80sBaby and I'm getting ready for BB Canada which starts on March 7th. Love their sets and the way HOH enters a special place to vote for who they are putting up........very computerized and cool!!

Comment

I have got to watch those seasons. Maybe next year, I'll be out of school and can plunge in. I have heard the BBCAN is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                The season finale changed my feelings....I wanted Ross to win, but it was clear that Marissa was fair in what she did. I guess her game, was honest, while Ross, was playing both fences. Hmmm...anyway, congrats Marissa!
                She told the same lies as he did when it came to working with Ari and Brandi and Mark and James

Comment

Originally posted by 80sBaby View Post
                  I have got to watch those seasons. Maybe next year, I'll be out of school and can plunge in. I have heard the BBCAN is the best.
                  I wish you can watch this Season 6 of BB Canada 80sBaby. It started yesterday and already it's a big WOW. The house is divided between Heaven and Hell and 14 guests have entered and they divided them into two groups. The 7 selected to go to Hell, will take none of their clothes there, eat slop and had to play for HOH!! The set decorations are fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
                    I wish you can watch this Season 6 of BB Canada 80sBaby. It started yesterday and already it's a big WOW. The house is divided between Heaven and Hell and 14 guests have entered and they divided them into two groups. The 7 selected to go to Hell, will take none of their clothes there, eat slop and had to play for HOH!! The set decorations are fantastic.

Sounds like FIRE!!! I have to get my life together and trim off some gawd awful show and dedicate some time to BBCAN. From what I am seeing, the cast looks authentic and like they aren't trying to cast models and eyecandy only. If this is the case, it creates some real drama. Oh man, what have I been missing?!

Comment

Too early to pick any favourites but some very hunky looking guys and some very beautiful girls. I found this information out for viewers outside of Canada:
                      They recommend HMA. Simply set it to a Canada server and then launch the feeds at BB Canada site. HMA is safe, secure, easy to use, they have great customer service if needed, and they have computer and mobile versions.
                      Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
                        Too early to pick any favourites but some very hunky looking guys and some very beautiful girls. I found this information out for viewers outside of Canada:

Hope this helps.
                        Thanks Penelope! I will make note of this, I was wondering how to watch and this helps alot!

Comment

IKEA Assembly Service

The assembly of large furniture is a very difficult task requiring additional strength. It is not always possible to assemble it on your own. Usually, the assembly of huge furniture objects requires additional physical strength. Sometimes, the furniture need to be mounted in limited space, in places, which are hard to reach, in difficult working conditions. Our stuff has all the necessary equipment, tools and materials to mount any kind of furniture, including cabinets, big wardrobes and shelving units.Installation kitchen cabinets ikea

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X