This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Third Episode

I guess you guys watched the second episode. Sorry I am late...I was shooked at what O said to Ross. I am actually scares that this president has no clue what he is doing.

I don't know if it is the second or third that O formed another alliance...this time with Keisha..don't know if I am spelling her name right. The "Black Magic Club" or something. Ross was upset that someone in the girls club did not acknowledged him. Anyway, O thought that James was going home. But Chuck did. All thanks to Ross telling Shannon.

I have to admit....I love James. Rooting for him, but I think Ross will win! He is playing the game....

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
      No, I have not seen all of the seasons my brother has. I am just watching because of celebrities
      Yaay! Great to have you here

I like the pace of what has been going on. I know that Chuck was blah, but when he would talk, he looked so sad and I felt so bad for him BUT it is a game and you play the game or be playedwith only 3 weeks, you have to be ruthless.

Ross is currently in a good position, but if people figure him out, he will be toast!

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
        I imagine Omarosa would be a hard person to live with. Love her clothes and she carries wearing them , well.
        Shannon is great in competitions and I like that she is listening to Ross. She's also shown that she can be emotional too.
        Brandi, I have no words and the gold under her eyes
        Omarossa carries herself like a queen. Unfortunately, her personality puts her more in line with the evil queens Disney has, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Lanfear View Post
          Omarossa carries herself like a queen. Unfortunately, her personality puts her more in line with the evil queens Disney has, lol!
          This is hilarious and so true, she does carry wearing them well, it is as if she is an evil Disney queen for sure. Good one

Comment

Omarosa on Pence: "I'm like, Jesus didn't say that"

CBS is milking this WH and Omarosa drama for everything that they can and I love every second of it.

Who knew Omarosa being on TV would have me cracking up!

I love this cast, they have struck gold. The Metta segment I am now a fan of his.

Comment

I really wonder about Metta, his elevator doesn't seem to go all the way up. Funny, though!

So Keisha is currently begging them to vote her out? Something about breast milk? I don't get why, if breast feeding was that important to you, why do something that takes you away for this long? I get that she was pumping, but still.... doing that for as much as 3 weeks just seems odd, if it's so important to you.

Comment

Oh, I see, it appears that the breastmilk is depleting, she could be stressed. I saw her on the feeds with the pump, maybe initially with the pump she thought it could work out but I'm wondering if stress is preventing her from pumping I was wondering why she was begging them and crying, but now I see. Eeeek at this situation.

Yes Metta is not all the way there! LOL

But did Keisha spill the beans about backdooring Shannon, I didn't catch that.

Comment

But I read somewhere that her baby is over a year old. This is actually the perfect time to wean them both, the baby and herself, and stop her body slowly. It's tough when the baby is still there demanding to be fed, lol!

Comment

^^Apart of me wonders if the breastmilk is 90% of the problem and another 10% could be that she may not have known how to get back into the game

I don't know what to think because they were going to keep her and backdoor Shannon. I dunno

Comment

I think it sucked that she threw a wrench into the plan, begging them to kick her, rather than walking out herself. I guess they don't get paid if they walk? Is that right?

But personally, she's the one I'm happiest to see gone, anyway. Shannon and Omarossa give good TV, Rudy was kinda boring.

Comment

^^Yes, she was boring and smug at times. And I think Shannon, O, Ross, Brandi will give us some good meltdowns. I think we will get some good drama this week!

Comment

Originally posted by 80sBaby View Post
                          Yaay! Great to have you here

I like the pace of what has been going on. I know that Chuck was blah, but when he would talk, he looked so sad and I felt so bad for him BUT it is a game and you play the game or be playedwith only 3 weeks, you have to be ruthless.

Ross is currently in a good position, but if people figure him out, he will be toast!
                          Originally posted by Lanfear View Post
                          I am on the fourth episode on my DVR...sorry I am late. Yes, Ross is in a good position! Seems all innocent in this, lol! He was the one, that made Shannon made that move! And yass!! O thinks she carries herself like a queen...she is better off being in the cast of Housewives of Potomac!

Comment

Originally posted by 80sBaby View Post
                            Oh, I see, it appears that the breastmilk is depleting, she could be stressed. I saw her on the feeds with the pump, maybe initially with the pump she thought it could work out but I'm wondering if stress is preventing her from pumping I was wondering why she was begging them and crying, but now I see. Eeeek at this situation.

Yes Metta is not all the way there! LOL

But did Keisha spill the beans about backdooring Shannon, I didn't catch that.
                            Yes, 80sBaby, she did. That's why you didn't see Shannon in the last few minutes of the show before Head of House competition.

Comment

About Fifth Episode

The fifth episode was good up until Keisha crying out of wanting to go home! Thought for sure Shannon was going home. Now, it's up in the air of a new groups that they will be in next time.

Shannon has to work harder to be, head of house and may throw someone out...hmmm it may be, Ross

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                                I am on the fourth episode on my DVR...sorry I am late. Yes, Ross is in a good position! Seems all innocent in this, lol! He was the one, that made Shannon made that move! And yass!! O thinks she carries herself like a queen...she is better off being in the cast of Housewives of Potomac!
                                Woot Woot! Look at you, all caught up

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
                                Yes, 80sBaby, she did. That's why you didn't see Shannon in the last few minutes of the show before Head of House competition.
                                Thanks Penelope, I saw Shannon looking on the outs when she left, I thought Keisha wouldn't hug her, but she did. Glad they are all getting along. Again, I can't say it enough, but I am loving every minute of this season and this cast is great.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X