Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I may be watching....Omarosa brought me to this show....so she left the White House for this???

Comment

Originally posted by Lanfear View Post
      This is about what we all expected. They use the term "celebrity" so loosely these days. This might be the first edition I skip.
      Aww, I hope you can watch at least one episode

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
      Looks like I may be watching....Omarosa brought me to this show....so she left the White House for this???
      LOL, Hi Tiff, have you seen any BB's? It is quite interesting show come on over to the dark side, we'll complain about this together

Comment

Originally posted by 80sBaby View Post

LOL, Hi Tiff, have you seen any BB's? It is quite interesting show come on over to the dark side, we'll complain about this together
        Oh, I'll at least give it a shot!

Comment

^^^Yaaay! Glad to hear the gang is coming back. The show begins next Wednesday!

Comment

Well i'm in, can't wait to see the O & Rudy

Comment

^^^Yaay! JC is back in business too

Comment

First Episode

I saw the first episode....The Big Time Rush does not like Brandi, cuz she cut him off. Omarosa feels like she is a big player. Shannon is playing with her creating their own group. Have to say, the O will eat her out...she got lucky of not playing the challenge I want her to suffer

Anyway, what did you guys thought?

Comment

It was better than I figured it would be. I think Big Time Rush expects to be more known than he actually is, but the Housewife WAS quite the Queen Biotch wannabe. Sugar Ray's bleach blond hair does him no favors. I'll keep watching, cause everything else is in repeats while the Olympics is on, and I only really like figure skating from that.

Comment

I'm liking Shannon Elizabeth and Omarosa is playing a good game. She was handing everyone that fell towels and I'm sure she is writing a book on her experience in the White House. Ross Matthews is very smart and knows a lot of celebrities. Brandi and Chuck scare me!!

Comment

I was interrupted during the show and finally watched it all. I really enjoyed the first episode. I think there is a lot of hot mess to go on with Brandi and Omarosa was working her social game but at some point, folks will feel threatened and she will go in attack mode.

I can see the cast keeping Brandi around for a few more weeks, she is feeds gold right now.

Glad that this season is really short hopefully it is full of so much drama and it paves the way for a better cast in the future.

Comment

Ross grilling Omarosa

She is spilling tea! Get it Ross!!!!!

ETA: My thoughts -
                        So far I don't think things have been bad, interesting dynamics. I find myself laughing throughout the entire episode.
                        Last edited by 80sBaby; February 8, 2018, 08:03 PM.

Comment

I'm more interested than I figured I'd be, too. I loved when the big O turned it around on Keisha for supporting Cosby. Omarossa has been nicer than I thought she'd be, but like Ross, I question how real she's being, and how much of it is an attempt to rebuild her image.

Comment

I have to agree...I'm surprised that I actually am enjoying this...and the good thing is it's only on for 3 weeks...much easier to comment to then 3 months

Comment

I imagine Omarosa would be a hard person to live with. Love her clothes and she carries wearing them , well.
                              Shannon is great in competitions and I like that she is listening to Ross. She's also shown that she can be emotional too.
                              Brandi, I have no words and the gold under her eyes
                              Last edited by Penelope P; February 10, 2018, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sBaby View Post

No, I have not seen all of the seasons my brother has. I am just watching because of celebrities

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X