This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Big Brother (US) airs 2/7/18 - 2/25/18

Well friends, it is back and for a short period of time no exhaustion thank goodness!

AIR DATES (EST):
    Wednesday, Feb. 7
    8-9 p.m: Big Brother (Celebrity edition premiere)
    Thursday, Feb. 8
    8-9 p.m.: Big Brother
    Friday, Feb. 9
    8-10 p.m.: Big Brother
    Sunday, Feb. 11
    Monday, Feb. 12
    Wednesday, Feb. 14
    Friday, Feb. 16
    Sunday, Feb. 18
    Monday, Feb. 19
    Wednesday, Feb. 21
    Friday, Feb. 23
    Saturday, Feb. 24
    Sunday, Feb. 25
    8-10 p.m: Big Brother (Celebrity edition finale)

I don't have a list of names yet, but here is a link to the announcement: http://ew.com/tv/2017/12/01/celebrit...-cbs-schedule/

Hope to see you all join this one, it may be better than the regular season because we get to watch hot mess "_ List" celebrities
    Last edited by 80sBaby; December 2, 2017, 04:53 PM.

Airing against the Olympics? They really want this to fail, don't they?

I still figure we'll be lucky to get D- level celebs. Kathy Griffin and the like.

Comment

I agree lol! Not sure what they are thinking here and I wonder if they will even do live feeds.

Yeah, we will probably have New York (Tiffany from Flava of Love) and Ray J or someone from Laguna Beach I do want to see some drama though.

Comment

Thanks 80sBaby for the update..........calendar is marked........you're awesome!!

Comment

You're welcome Penelope I have still been scouring the web for any type of spoilers on the Cast, but I've got nothing

I hope this is more exciting than the lame summer cast

Comment

Alright my BB peeps, I don't know how I missed this floating around the rumour mill but apparently Perez Hilton leaked a few Z-list Celebs: Blac Chyna (Rob Kardashian's ex), Frankie Grande, The Mooch aka Anthony Scaramucci and Sean Spicer. Please take with the heaviest grain of salt you can tolerate

https://www.inquisitr.com/4704852/ce...pcoming-cbbus/

Blac Chyna could be real, she seems like someone the lowly Casting Directors would want, as well as Frankie Grande because he would do anything for 15 more minutes. But bringing in Spicer and The Mooch I dunno. But I do think that The Mooch will give some good reality television, I despise his filth, but what a trainwreck!

Comment

Kinda off topic but the backlash Ginuwine got for not wanting to kiss India Willoughby on celebrity big brother uk is ridiculous. He wasnt being transphobic. Its called preferences. He doesnt have to kiss anyone he doesnt want to. Just sayin

Comment

Pics of the Celeb BB US house:

https://twitter.com/CBSBigBrother/st...27878587232258

Not really feeling the color scheme, I wish it was full of rich colors like deep red, etc.

NeuterSonny I haven't seen any other BB's. Only the US versions. I wish I could weigh in, I do hear that the others are much better than the US.

Comment

Originally posted by NeuterSonny View Post
                  Kinda off topic but the backlash Ginuwine got for not wanting to kiss India Willoughby on celebrity big brother uk is ridiculous. He wasnt being transphobic. Its called preferences. He doesnt have to kiss anyone he doesnt want to. Just sayin
                  ITA!! Not sure why people think they can dictate what that man does with HIS lips.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sBaby View Post
                    Pics of the Celeb BB US house:

https://twitter.com/CBSBigBrother/st...27878587232258

Not really feeling the color scheme, I wish it was full of rich colors like deep red, etc.

NeuterSonny I haven't seen any other BB's. Only the US versions. I wish I could weigh in, I do hear that the others are much better than the US.
                    I only know about it from social media reaction. I only watch the US version too although I pretty much gave up on it a few seasons ago.
                    Originally posted by Iimahje View Post
                    ITA!! Not sure why people think they can dictate what that man does with HIS lips.
                    It was just weird to me with the outrage. Chill

Comment

^^^Sometimes during the regular season, I have told myself this. But for some reason Celeb BBUS has got me really intrigued on the dysfunction in this house.

I saw the rumored list and there are some names that I have never heard of but there are some that I'm sure will bring on the crazy.

I also like it that the season is extremely short. I hope they find a way to shorten the summer season too since it is just too darn long.

Comment

The Cast list was released during The Grammy's, here it is folks: http://www.tvguide.com/news/celebrity-big-brother-cast/

Ariadna Gutierrez, Brandi Glanville, Chuck Liddell, James Maslow, Keshia Knight Pulliam, Marissa Jaret Winokur, Mark McGrath, Omarosa, Ron Artest, Ross Matthews, Shannon Elizabeth

CBS revealed the cast on Sunday during the Grammys and we have to say, it's a pretty wild lineup. Moving into the Big Brother house for the first time are former Real Housewife of Beverly Hills Brandi Glanville, Apprentice villain/former White House aid Omarosa Manigault, American Pie actress Shannon Elizabeth, Sugar Ray frontman Mark McGrath, TV personality Ross Mathews, former NBA star Metta World Peace, Cosby Show alum Keshia Knight Pulliam, Big Time Rush's James Maslow, Miss Columbia from Miss Universe 2015 Adriana Gutierrez, Hairspray star Marissa Janet Winokur and former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Chuck Liddell.
                        Omarosa, Brandi and Ron Artest I don't know if I'll be able to tolerate this madness

Comment

I haven't stopped laughing since the list was revealed 80'sBaby. Thanks for the update and it should be interesting

Comment

^^^ yes Penelope, such a weird mashup
                            And I will bet anything that Omarosa is not booted out 1st. People will use her as a shield. She will probably come through the door dramatic as all hell I cannot stand her but she plays a good villain well.

Rudy from The Cosby Show Ross Matthews this is insane.

Comment

This is about what we all expected. They use the term "celebrity" so loosely these days. This might be the first edition I skip.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X