Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Big Brother Become More Rigged.........

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Big Brother Become More Rigged.........

Than this season? .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......

Who do you think it's rigged for... like I mean in whose favor? Just curious.

ETA: I was checking out some other BB boards, and some believe production is gearing the game to help Paul. I can kind of see where that is coming from.... he did win the first temptation and it was a pretty good one.... being saved from eviction for 3 weeks. I think they like having Paul around because he stirs up things in the house. When Cody admitted in the DR that he was planning on backdooring Paul, it wouldn't surprise me that production decided they needed to nip that in the bud. However, since Cody is coming across as a pretty despicable guy, it doesn't bother me that his plan backfired bigtime... and I'm not even a Paul fan.
    Last edited by SunsetFan2011; July 6, 2017, 10:01 AM.

Comment

When they decided to make up a way to bring back Cody that was the most defeated thing because I did not like the guy, but the production should keep the new competitors compete for the win instead of bringing back people from the past because they had their chance and now its this year competitors turn.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X