X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunsetFan2011
    Contract Poster
    • Aug 2015

I don't care for Cody or Jessica. I can't wait until his time is up for HOH. I've watched some of the BBAD and Cody was telling Paul, after he nominated Paul, then had to put Christmas on the block, that Megan leaving the house on her own really messed up his game. So.... that makes me a Megan fan of sorts. I felt bad for her because she had it coming from several different directions. First Josh jumped her in front of the entire BB house, then Cody puts her up on the block simply because "I just don't like you that much," then when she told Alex what she overheard Jessica say about her, she was accused of lying.

BTW, what did Jessica say or call Alex anyway? I didn't hear her refer to Alex as "Panda", but I thought she called her Pao Pao, who was a former contestant on a prior BB who was a lot like Alex. So, did Megan lie to Alex about what she overheard Jessica say, or did Jessica lie to cover her own butt? I honestly can't remember exactly what Jessica said about Alex.

Comment

• Lanfear
      Soap Addict
      • Apr 2006

Jessica definitely said Pao Pao. If she said panda, it wasn't shown, I looked specifically for it. I wonder if maybe Megan misheard, and if so I kinda feel bad for her. Only kinda, because even if she did misunderstand, she was trying to cause trouble,carrying that right back to Alex like that.

I hate "Jody", grind my teeth every time I see them. It's way too soon to be acting like they run things, this is still the first eviction!

Does it feel like it's been longer to anyone else?
      Last edited by Lanfear; July 5, 2017, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• SunsetFan2011
        Contract Poster
        • Aug 2015

Yes, and it also seems as if Cody has been HOH foreva now! I can't wait until he is replaced.... and I don't even care who it is.... as long as it's not Jessica. So glad he can't compete for HOH this time around. Hope the next HOH is able to somehow backdoor his arrogant self.

I notice while I'm watching BBAD, that Cody rarely leaves the HOH room, and same goes for Jessica. They just hole up in that room together and keep to themselves like 24/7. They may venture out to get something to eat or go to the DR, but they have nothing to do with any of the other HGs at all. If they want to talk to someone, I'm guessing they just "summons" them to the HOH room. lol Cody is such an asswipe IMO. If he does somehow get evicted at some point (hopefully sooner than later), I hope by golly he doesn't get the opportunity to return to the house. I wish once a HG was evicted, that they stayed evicted, because when those who have been evicted get to compete to return to the BBH, it's usually the biggest a-hole that comes back.

I'm not Paul's hugest fan by any stretch, and I really disliked him last season, but I loved the look on Cody's face during last night's show when he nominated Paul for eviction, having to replace Alex's spot, and then learned Paul had the pendant of protection. It was so priceless and I laughed my ass off. Oh, snap! However, I didn't like that he put Christmas up on the block. I'm kind of liking her at the moment. I don't have anything against Jillian, but since Cody wants her to stay in the house so badly, I hope Christmas stays.... just because it will annoy and piss him off because he won't be getting his way. lol

Comment

• jcwalk
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Feb 2004

Little update..................... So Christmas came back from the dr, and 2 bones in her foot are broken. For now she can stay (of course she could get evicted tonight), dr will advise when it comes to physical comps. I like Christmas, but i understand if her side, votes her out. HG have to remember, they are also playing their own game (or should be). I sometimes think the HG clown around too much, and could get hurt. Case & point, Christmas. Too bad Cody can't go tonight.

Comment

• Lanfear
            Soap Addict
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by SunsetFan2011 View Post
            Yes, and it also seems as if Cody has been HOH foreva now! I can't wait until he is replaced.... and I don't even care who it is.... as long as it's not Jessica. So glad he can't compete for HOH this time around. Hope the next HOH is able to somehow backdoor his arrogant self.

I notice while I'm watching BBAD, that Cody rarely leaves the HOH room, and same goes for Jessica. They just hole up in that room together and keep to themselves like 24/7. They may venture out to get something to eat or go to the DR, but they have nothing to do with any of the other HGs at all. If they want to talk to someone, I'm guessing they just "summons" them to the HOH room. lol Cody is such an asswipe IMO. If he does somehow get evicted at some point (hopefully sooner than later), I hope by golly he doesn't get the opportunity to return to the house. I wish once a HG was evicted, that they stayed evicted, because when those who have been evicted get to compete to return to the BBH, it's usually the biggest a-hole that comes back.

I'm not Paul's hugest fan by any stretch, and I really disliked him last season, but I loved the look on Cody's face during last night's show when he nominated Paul for eviction, having to replace Alex's spot, and then learned Paul had the pendant of protection. It was so priceless and I laughed my ass off. Oh, snap! However, I didn't like that he put Christmas up on the block. I'm kind of liking her at the moment. I don't have anything against Jillian, but since Cody wants her to stay in the house so badly, I hope Christmas stays.... just because it will annoy and piss him off because he won't be getting his way. lol
            Seeing that light come on behind Cody last night was just like manna from heaven for me! Seeing him get thwarted, yet again, has been my favorite moment by far, so far this season. I wish there'd been more of the fallout shown last night, hopefully, we'll get some of it tonight. I don't know how much though, because we also have to get Xmas' injury stuff.

I wonder who's going home? I was thinking Jillian, but it looks like a couple (Josh) are waffling, so now I don't know. Xmas is at least interesting, Jillian is just dull and no fun to watch.

Comment

• Lanfear
              Soap Addict
              • Apr 2006

Yay, Jody got screwed over! Who went home this week was really incidental to me, I'm just glad it went against Cody's gameplan. (and as I said, I did find Jillian quite dull, and Xmas is at least fun, so yay!)

Comment

• Penelope P
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Feb 2007

I like Christmas, she has a lot of spunk!
                Paul is the new HOH! Guess who he's putting up? Lol!

Comment

• Lanfear
                  Soap Addict
                  • Apr 2006

Cody is horrible, Jessica is horrible. Did anyone else notice the awful, snarky look on her face tonight, when she got up to go vote? That snarl, the way she kind of slammed her way out of the living room? So petty and vindictive.

Go Paul, I heard everyone was giving him their tickets to play.

Comment

• jcwalk
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Feb 2004

Paul's ultimate goal is to get Cody out. As of late last night the plan seems to be Alex & Josh to be nominated as pawns.Paul hope Cody doesn't get picked to play for POV, if he plays & wins POV i guess Alex or Josh will go home. Anywho if Cody doesn't win POV, then Cody will be the replacement nom (and Cody would get voted out). Although i'm not a huge fan of Paul, i hope the stars do align for Cody to go.

Comment

• Penelope P
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Feb 2007

Paul is Head of Household
                      Alex, Josh, Ramses are nominated
                      Nobody is Have-not

Paul has safety for next two evictions
                      Christmas can opt to play in any one veto comp
                      Christmas chose Cody, Jessica, Ramses to be cursed
                      Raven has a Have-not pass

Comment

• Lanfear
                        Soap Addict
                        • Apr 2006

I've been trying to figure out, from reading the updates, how Ramses got the curse, but Jason's wearing the frog suit? And why is nobody a have not? No one wanted to be in there with whiny Jody?

Comment

• Penelope P
                          Aspiring soap scribe
                          • Feb 2007

This might help Lanfear:
                          Viewer vote #2: Ring of Replacement: Who should be able to play in any veto comp of the season? Christmas
                          Consequence: One week frog suits for Cody, Jason, Jessica

Comment

• jcwalk
                            Aspiring soap scribe
                            • Feb 2004

Paul won Veto,. Bye bye Cody.

Comment

• Penelope P
                              Aspiring soap scribe
                              • Feb 2007

Love it jcwalk!!
                              Honestly, I've tried to like Paul, but I just watched a few minutes of BBAD and I've lost count of how many "F" words that come out of his mouth and I'm not a prude either.

Comment

• jcwalk
                                Aspiring soap scribe
                                • Feb 2004

Last update i read sounds like Paul plans to use Veto to pull Josh from the block, ..........drum roll please .........Cody as replacement nom. i watched some of BBAD the night Paul got HOH, Cody really has some mean looks on his face.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X