Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anything in this game is a fix, I'd say this last round of the battle back was. I think Cody had the obvious advantage over ANY houseguest playing that game, because he'd already done it and figured out how to work the maze. There should have been an entirely new game for that last round.

That being said, as much as I wanted Cody out, he might be the only one to stand up to Paul, so I'm interested in seeing what happens. Hopefully, I won't be eating those words soon. I hope they kept him separated from Dom before playing, so he only gets info once he's back in the house.

I really felt bad for Cameron though, and wanted him to win, simply because he got no real chance to play, and he obviously loves the game. I was pulling for him out of everyone, just so he got more of a shot.

Comment

Thanks Penelope

Agreed Lanfear, Cody had a big advantage choosing the game of choice, they did "change" the mazeso they say, but I couldn't tell the difference, it was the same concept of using those pulleys and avoiding the hole. BB, I swear.

And yes, hopefully, he won't drink the Paul kool-aid, as he did on the night of his eviction. I hope Dom clued him in on some things (even though he was the catalyst in Dom's downfall) and Jess clued him in on some things.

I haven't caught up on the drama or the HOH comp details but here is the update:

HOH: Jessica
      Nominees: Ramses and Josh
      Jess still holds the Halting Hex, safe to say she will not use it this week and will have 2 more weeks to use it (last week was the first week to use it, so it is basically 2 weeks down).

Comment

Wonder if there is a back door plan for Paul, but we'll have to wait for POV results!!

Comment

I hope there there's a back door plan to get Paul out. I'd really like to see how the game would play out without Paul. I'm liking Jessica more these days, she's a better player than many of the others. I understand why she put Ramses and Josh up, make the others feel like she's with their side.

Comment

Jessica won POV..........Oh my .

Jessica pulled Alex aside and said while there might be bigger targets in there, she needs Josh to go because he's "too much of a wildcard" and he's "throwing off her equilibrium." Cody and Mark buddied up, with Mark fibbing that he was happy to see Cody come through the smoke door at the Battle Back.
            Last edited by Penelope P; July 22, 2017, 08:29 PM.

Comment

I would like to see Paul OTB but I don't think it will happen. Jessica will probably keep noms the same.. The really weird thing is Josh really think he's safe, but he's likely to be the one that goes. I believe Josh will blow up, Thursday night. Paul has those people so fooled that if Jessica back doored him, they would not vote Paul out.

Something else that kind of bug's me is this. Of course we're use to the HG going around half naked , especially the girls. Several of the girls, Christmas, Elena, Jessica, and Raven seem to be very comfortable with Kevin, sitting on his lap at times. For me, I'm not comfortable with it, sort of a slippery slope.
              Last edited by jcwalk; July 22, 2017, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Interesting I just read a few updates. Paul is still trying to stir pot, says Jessica thinks that they are sticking to her plans to vote Josh. But Paul plans for his side to vote out Ramses. Of course some of Paul's side keep going back and forth on this. Thursday could be interesting, especially if Jessica gets wind of this and uses the veto.. I'm just saying, lots of time between now and eviction night.

Comment

I've often thought over the years that "production" manipulates the show for better ratings. That being said, I think they don't want Paul gone for many reasons. Josh is a slow simmering powder keg and it would be a wise to get him out before jury. One of the things that really bugs me is how messy the house guests are with their clothes etc. (Kevin being the exception). Production used to yell at them, but I think they've given up.

Comment

IMO, Josh jabbers on way too much. And I don't mean just to the other HGs.... he gets in that room where Dom used to do her interviews, and talks one-on-one directly to the camera during the BBAD shows. It's so stupid, not to mention boring. It is really getting on my nerves and I wouldn't mind at all if he gets evicted before jury. However, I get why Paul and some of the others would rather give Ramses the boot first because he's better at the comps than many of the others, and it may be more difficult to get him out of the house later on than getting rid of Josh, as he isn't that great at comps.

Not a Cody fan here, although I'm going to give him kudos for playing the game differently this go round. He's actually listening to Jessica's input and opinions about the game. I thought how Josh behaved during the HOH comp towards Cody & Jessica was so wrong and immature... the way he kept calling Cody out and then he chose Jessica as the one to be targeted during the comp. I also have to give Jessica credit for winning HOH, because the girl stood there totally focused for about 3 hours.... even beating out Cody.

Comment

I just read on a BB spoiler website that Jessica won POV.... and decided not to use it! However, it also indicated Jess is finally catching on that the "other side" is not in support of Josh leaving as she and Cody believed, and that Rameses is the main target now.

Comment

Thank you all for the updates

Again, just like every year, I have changed my opinion of people Jessica and Cody have changed my opinion on them. At this moment, I hope they get someone on their list out and make it far in the game. I believe that they have learned their lesson and add to that, they are strong competitors. I hope they can get better at not isolating themselves but because of the childish tone of the house and the sheep has shown them that they are huge targets and don't want to be very social with them - I can't blame them for wanting to stay away, so I can kind of see why they don't care for the others BUT it is a game and they have to integrate no matter what.

As far as the house taking out Ramses, I hope it blows up in Paul's face. Ramses is boring, but they all voted the way Alex wanted them to last week, they might as well continue to be sheep and do what Jessica asks to get out Josh. These people suck...the year of the floaters.

Comment

80'sBaby you are right about these HG, so many floaters. And who are they listening too, Paul. Those HG need a wake up call, Paul is there to win the money. If they don't get him out of there, then I hope he wins. Jessica, Cody and Paul (and sometimes Alex & Jason) are the strongest ones in there. The others are weak. And Josh, I'm so ready for him to go. Josh is so certain that he is staying, I want to see what he does if they don't save him. This season has the most crying men in the BB house, I'm just saying Josh isn't the only crier among the men.

Comment

So Jessica told Jason about her "advantage" or rather some version of it. Of course Jason spilled to the others, so now the whole house knows. Jason described it as Jessica has 3 weeks of safety, Paul doesn't believe this. And it goes without mention, that Paul is the authority on all things BB. These people believe whatever Paul says, hopefully they underestimate Jody. Cody says if he wins HOH, he will back door Paul (and Paul says the same about Cody).

Comment

You are soooo right JC and yes Josh and Mark the criers every 5 seconds.

Unless Jess told Jason to weed out the unfaithful or scare them into voting for Josh, then that was adumb move on her part and on Jason's because his blabber mouth has now shown her that he can't be trusted

What is wrong with these people?! Guard your secrets, guard your strengths! It is BB! FCOL

Comment

It's because they "cast" too many people who know nothing about Big Brother! Too many of these guys knew nothing about this game going in, and so they don't know to keep their mouths shut.

Of course, that should just be good old common sense, but that seems to be lacking with this crew!

I would love to see Josh go, just because of his attitude, really, the whole time, but especially this week. There's been times, that I thought the house was really mean to Josh, but the more I watch, I think he really brings it on himself.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X