• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dominique, Jessica are nominated
    Jason holds veto
    Jason, Jessica, Matt are Have-not

Comment

It will be interesting to see what Jason will do. Jason is close with Alex, so he may do what Alex wants. Dominique is in jeopardy, I'm interested to see what she does. I like Dominique, but I feel she's a bit of a....floater.

Comment

The latest talk is that Jason will take Jessica off the block and Alex will replace her with Mark!

Comment

Not much going on, Paul wants Jason to use veto to pull off Jessica. Paul then wants Alex to name Mark as the replacement, so he cant vote to keep Dominique (Paul really has it in for her). So this is typical Paul set his target, then manipulate the others to get rid of that person. I think Paul sees Dom as a threat because, she's a bit like him (smooth operator, but smart, liked by most). One thing about Paul is he is always playing to keep Paul safe. I would have more respect for Dom if she'd atlease tried to talk to Paul in away to try to save herself (even if that meant a little apology or sucking up). These people should know in this game if you're there to win the money, then on the way in check your pride at the door. Christmas i feel bad for regarding her injury, but she is another smooth floater. Now she gets to also hide behind her injury (to make people feel less threaten by her). If they don't get rid of her soon, then i hope she makes them sorry
          Last edited by jcwalk; July 17, 2017, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Veto meeting held, Jason did not use veto. Jason had said for the last couple days, he didn't want to use the veto on Jessica. I gained a little respect for Jason, for not doing something he didn't want to do. Best of luck to Dom & Jessica.
            Last edited by jcwalk; July 17, 2017, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Thanks jcwalk. It looks like Dominique may be the target according to Paul. (I so want him gone)

Comment

Lawd, this is like a TRAIN WRECK that I cannot stop watching

Josh vs Mark
                Josh vs Jess
                Josh vs Elena
                Josh unknowningly spilling the beans on all of his alliances (Paul and Xmas)

Paul lashed out a little at Dom

This alll started with a pool game that Josh lost against Mark and I guess the understanding would be for the loser to drink like pickle juice or something. I think Josh didn't comply with the consequence, so somehow they got into a playful food fight and Mark threw something that had hot sauce in Josh's eyes and it almost began to be a fight. They went to their corners but Josh didn't let it go.

Josh went on and on, the entire house came out and he talked about his loyalties to Paul and Xmas in so many words. Super crazy, alot of people confronted him and he kept going on and on.

Paul is adamant on Dom leaving the house, everyone is against her, Xmas and Elena for sure. Dom even tried to talk to Xmas to find out what Xmas knew and Xmas wouldn't accept any apology or let her get a word in. All while they are talking Paul plops down and makes sure he can either stir the pot or ensure Dom still looks bad in front of everyone. Xmas and Dom stopped their convo, neither are friends or nice to each other. Dom heads off to bed.

Xmas, Paul and crew remain at the pool talking about the Josh vs Mark battle.

Comment

So apparently I missed alot this weekend. Paul was caught on camera saying that he wanted to wear Black face to POV ceremony to "mock" Dominique
                  NOT FRICKING COOL. Even TMZ had this on their stupid page. I can't with Paul. I supported the hate for Paulie, the friendship with Vic and his challenge to win last season against Nicole. But I cannot with any forms of racism. SMH. And I am already over him, they should have left him out of the house and let whatever steam he had last season, fizzle out naturally. I'm sick of him in every conversation and inserting himself like he did early on last year, that is what made me dislike him initially!

Comment

Black face was not cool and production should have stopped it dead in it's tracks. Josh is an accident waiting to happen. Being confrontational garner's bad feelings all around. Sad really and there is a powder keg ready to explode.

Comment

It was my understanding that Paul was supposed to be dressed like a snake, he even borrowed a snake printed dress from one of the girls, because Dom kept talking about snakes in the house. He painted marks on his face to represent a snake? Sounds silly, but did he really mean it as blackface?

Josh is just a powder keg, waiting to blow. I don't know how he passed the testing to get in there.

Comment

Well I guess this would make more sense Lanfear than a Black face but still doesn't endear me to Paul. Whoever gets him out of the house will have my vote!

Comment

I did not see the footage, so I cannot say for certain, but apparently the footage that is out reflects black paint on his face.

Lanfear your assessment may be correct on him trying to look like a snake, but there are plenty of OTHER shades of snakes out there for him to immitate. I read that it was also him stating he wanted to wear black stockings/leggings as well. I just don't think it is a good look period. Anything reflecting black paint on someones face just doesn't sit well with me

Comment

I so agree with you guys about Christmas. I really like her, but after she broke her foot, she should've been let go as there is no way she can participate in the physical competitions, especially now that she's had surgery. FCOL, she's using a two-legged walker to get around the house! However, I did feel bad for her when she told the others her foot would probably never fully heal back to the way it was before.

Also, I agree with the assessment about Josh. He's just a loose cannon. One moment he's tearing into Megan and demeaning her in front of the entire house, then later on, he's crying and declaring how he's not a bad person and he can't understand why some in the BBH treat him as they do. I watched him last night on BBAD whining to Dom about how he's been treated badly from Day 1 in the house. Kevin came into the room while Josh was complaining to Dom, and went back outside to relay (I think it was to Jason), about how Josh was speaking loudly enough to Dom so Kevin could hear him and it would garner him some sympathy. Apparently, it backfired, as Kevin thought it was a pathetic move. Then I've heard Raven complaining about how Josh has peeked in on her while she's showering. SMH.

Dom has appeared to be flying under the radar. She rarely hangs out with the other HGs, or at least from the times I've watched BBAD...she appears to be away and alone by herself, probably reading her bible or what have you. I think Paul was OK with Dom, until she conducted her interview with Cody the night before he left the house. In his view, and the view of some other HGs, some of the questions she asked were "sketchy" and now Paul thinks she started her "interview show" mainly for the purpose of learning about other HG's game plays, etc. Maybe Paul is PO'd that he didn't come up with that idea himself? LOL I don't agree at all with Paul donning a black face during a POV ceremony b/c Dom is on the block. That is just wrong on so many levels. Isn't Paul the one who advised Jessica that Megan was saying that she (Jess) made a racist comment about Alex? What would be interesting is if Dom gets booted out and then she's the one who returns to the house for the Battle Back comp. Imagine the look on Paul's face if that were to happen. IDK, the more I watch, the more I'm not sure as to who I'm really rooting for to win this thing. I think Alex is a very good competitor and she thinks things out before making any radical moves and she watches what she says in the house.

But....I really think there's a good chance that Cody will be returning to the house during the Battle Back competition, unless one of the HGs gets a temptation where they can prevent the return of an evicted HG. I think Cody has said if he returns to the BBH, his target will not be Paul. I wonder if he'll try to work with Paul the next go around if he comes back?
                            Last edited by SunsetFan2011; July 18, 2017, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Just a reminder that this coming Friday is an extra show for players to come back into the house. I think it's on at 8 p.m.
                              Great post SunsetFan2011!

Comment

Cody's almost guaranteed to get back in, because I don't think anyone else that's been evicted can beat him. He's strong and he seems fairly smart, so he has both ends covered. The house really should have thought about who could beat him before this eviction, they have to know this is coming. As much as I wanted him gone, I don't know if I dread him coming back, or want to see what happens when he does.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X