This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 80sBaby View Post
    Matt's friends who handled his twitter in the house, posted a tweet insinuating that they need to fill him in on Ravenbut I think Matt is trying to be nice and not reflect disgust.
    There are videos of her picking her nose and eating boogers, eating scabs off of her body and so many other disgusting things. I'm pretty sure he wants to shower after looking at that. This cast was a nightmare.
    Well it is not like Matt didn't do his fair share of gross things like collecting his used condoms, wiping the semen off of his stomach with the kitchen towel and left it there for others to use on the dishes and wearing the same two shirts.

Maybe Kevin's family has forgiven Jason but I saw a Q&A Kevin did with fans and when asked who he would be closest to outside the house he did not name Jason. He said he heard some things that went beyond game (something like that)

Comment

• Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
      Thanks 80sBaby for the updates. I imagine that most of them will need a psychologist to help them deal with the backlash from reading posts of the BB watchers. Bitter Paul, I'm loving it too.
      Anytime

Originally posted by bbgamer View Post
      Well it is not like Matt didn't do his fair share of gross things like collecting his used condoms, wiping the semen off of his stomach with the kitchen towel and left it there for others to use on the dishes and wearing the same two shirts.

Maybe Kevin's family has forgiven Jason but I saw a Q&A Kevin did with fans and when asked who he would be closest to outside the house he did not name Jason. He said he heard some things that went beyond game (something like that)
      Very true on Matt I hadn't looked at more post stuff in a while, kind of got swamped but the Kevin things, I dunno...I remember initially seeing him frustrated, then I saw pics of him and his family with Jason, so I thought they swept it under the table. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Alex that he mentioned...

It seems like every year the cast gets so disgusting that they hate each other and take a few selfies and in the next 3 months they are throwing shade at each other

Bring on Celebrity BB, maybe that will be more interesting!

Comment

• Have there been any leaks on who's going to be on CBB yet? I've seen rumors here and there, but nothing confirmed.

Comment

• Lanfear I haven't seen anything on who may be on Celeb BB. If I find anything, I will definitely share

Sooo I spoke to soon on liking Elena I saw the #Elenaexposedparty tweets they showed disgusting past tweets from her that include May of this year where she says degrading and racist remarks on her twitter. Then she gave a whack version of an apology.

I only warmed up to her because of Mark. Yuck.

Anywho, I am done with this season of disgusting HG's. I completed my journey in searching for their disappointment in knowing that they were hated

I enjoyed posting with you all and I hope I can return for Celebrity BB As always you all are awesome.

Comment

• 80sBaby: I never really was a fan of Elena, period. There was just always something about her that annoyed me and then listening to the things she talked about on BBAD, just left me going . I always thought Mark could do so much better.

I enjoyed posting with everyone here also. I was considering giving up on watching any future BB seasons, but may give the celebrity version a try... guess it also depends on which celebrities are signed on. If I decide to check it out, I'll surely be on here to discuss it!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X