Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to admit I did the dance of joy when Paul won both HOH and POV. lol I can't remember a HG that I've disliked as much as I do Cody (well, maybe Paulie from last season). I'm so glad it's likely he's gonna be gone soon. Good riddance! I wasn't a huge fan of Paul's last season, but I'm definitely rooting for him over Cody. Yeah, Paul drops the F-bomb a lot, but I've noticed that so many HGs do when you watch the live feeds. I watch BBAD on the Pop channel, and just about all the men swear pretty frequently - even stay at home pop, Kevin. Some of the women curse a bit also, like Alex. She was playing pool with the guys last night and she sounded like a sailor. Anyhoo, I've kind of gotten used to the language used on the show, so it's more of the attitude of the players that turns me off to them more than the swearing.

IMO, it seems Cody came into the BBH thinking he could play the game on his own, without any help from other HGs. Saturday night, the live feeds were off for about 30 min. at the beginning of BBAD because the HGs were still involved in a competition, so they were showing interviews with each HG before they started BB this season. Cody stated he expected to win all the competitions he played and if he didn't, he wouldn't be able to hold his head up high. Seriously, dude? He "allied" himself at the beginning basically with only Matt and Mark, and then gradually included Jessica, Christmas, and few others within his "circle." He called those he didn't deem worthy of an alliance with him as "outsiders." Then he goes and picks off one of his own (Christmas) to put on the block, without discussing prior with any in his group. That's one thing I can say about Paul, is that he actually discussed who he was putting up on the block with his "team" and made sure they were OK with his choices. At first he wanted to put Matt and Raven up as pawns, but when it was brought to his attention that he shouldn't put up any of his own team members at all, and instead he should perhaps nominate two outside their group. He actually listened and decided that they were right and then he approached Alex and Josh and asked if they would be OK with being put on the block as pawns, as his plan was to backdoor Cody. I don't think either was really thrilled to go up, but they trusted Paul enough to agree to it. I think that was a good choice on Paul's behalf.... he listened to his team players instead of doing his own thing.

I just do not understand Cody's approach to this game. He totally screwed up by going after Paul so early on. He was annoyed Paul didn't give him a friendship bracelet, yet he didn't even try to do anything to warrant being given one. Guess he thought he'd get a big pat on the back for making such a monumental move against Paul, but it backfired because Paul received the Pendant of Protection and then he also went against his team in putting Christmas up as a replacement, thus he totally messed up his own game and alienated his own alliance. Can't say I feel a bit sorry for him. He thought he'd be this big badass, but he's shown himself to be a dumbass. I think it's hilarious Christmas chose him and Jessica to be "V-Toads" and they have to wear those silly costumes and hop around everywhere they go. But..... the downer is that BB will probably have a battle back competition, and Cody will likely make it back into the BBH that way....and the thought of that really makes me ill.

Comment

Veto meeting has been held.....Paul used veto took Josh off the block. Cody is the replacement nom.

Comment

I'm applauding with you jcwalk!! A few days ago, I watched a bit of BBAD and they were interviewing the hgs with different questions. It was informal and looked like a lot of fun. The only missing hg was Cody. Maybe he was in diary, I didn't watch too long.

Comment

Cody and Jessica just haven't been taking a part in much of anything. Cody went to Pauls HOH opening, with that look on his face the whole time, and Jessica hid in the DR. Same with everything else since Paul's temptation.

Comment

The editing done for Sunday's show where the HGs went up to Paul's HOH room was interesting. I actually saw this on the BBAD show and contrary to what was shown on Sunday's show, Jessica did make a brief appearance in Paul's HOH room after her DR session. (On BBAD, they never show what the HGs are saying in the DR.) Cody was there alone for a while, standing over by himself with his arms folded and staring daggers through Paul while he read his letter from his mom, and eventually Jessica came in and joined Cody for a very short while. They just stood away by themselves close to the door and didn't interact with anyone, all the while Cody just kept rubbing his hand up and down Jessica's back - like to comfort her or whatever. They both quietly slipped out together before everyone else. That's when several HGs said "Awkward!" It's like once those two left, all the tension suddenly disappeared from the room. lol Paul shared his goodies with everyone, as most HOH do, and everyone continued to have fun and goof around.
            Last edited by SunsetFan2011; July 11, 2017, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Chalk up another injury to BB19! Apparently, Raven tripped on the stairs, hit her head and elbow, and is getting stitches in her foot.

Comment

Good grief with the injuries. Hope she is okay. Wrong people getting injured......lol.

Comment

Thanks for the info on Raven's injury Lanfear! I watched BBAD last night and saw where she had an injury to her foot, but I didn't know the details of what happened.

Comment

LFU....from yesterday afternoon. Apparently Raven fell down the spiral stair case, she took a pretty good tumble. Rave hit her head, elbow an they said her foot was bleeding badly. Immediately the other HG ran to help Raven. BB took the feeds down for a little while, Raven got stitches and i guess the crew clean the stairs. These ladies better be more careful, glad Raven is doing okay. Also reading some of the updates, Cody got in Paul ear, trying to plants seeds against some of the other girls. Hopefully Paul doesn't listen to that sore looser Cody. Sounds like Cody was really trying to turn Paul against Dominique & Mark. Cody hopes that Paul will try to work with Jessica (once Cody leaves).Cody says if he wins battle back he will not target Paul, suddly he respects Paul. oh brother, big brother
                    Last edited by jcwalk; July 13, 2017, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Alex is Head of Household
                      Nobody is nominated
                      Last edited by Penelope P; July 14, 2017, 03:33 AM.

Comment

I hope,if Cody wins the battle back, whoever gets that halting hex uses it stop it. I also think Christmas should be cut. She can't play, she's not even in the house, and she gets to vote anyway? Not fair for her to just coast like this.

Comment

They began at 6.3pm and outs and times in order were: Josh 7.12; Mark 7.19; Raven 7.38; Ramses 7.53; Kevin 7.55; Matt 8.05; Jessica 8.18; Dominique 8.18; Jason 8.29; Elena 8.30pm; leaving Alex as the winner. She promised Elena she wouldn't put her up before Elena dropped.

Comment

LFU.......So Christmas is back in the BB house. Apparently her surgery was several hours. She said Dr said she had a lot of broken bones in her foot and recovery will be long. Christmas has several pins and doner bones now in her foot. I think Christmas needs to go concentrate on her healing, let the others play their. Christmas in July is over.
                            Last edited by jcwalk; July 14, 2017, 06:44 PM.

Comment

I agree jcwalk, as much as I like Christmas, she certainly is limited in what she can do.....sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by jcwalk View Post
                                LFU.......So Christmas is back in the BB house. Apparently her surgery was several hours. She said Dr said she had a lot of broken bones in her foot and recovery will be long. Christmas has several pins and doner bones now in her foot. I think Christmas needs to go concentrate on her healing, let the others play their. Christmas in July is over.
                                I completely agree. She can't compete, people in the house are having to wait on her, she sholdn't be there.

I just don't get how the heck she broke it so badly! 20 bones and torn ligaments, from a simple fall? Is she secretly a 90 year old woman, with brittle bones?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X