Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh won the HOH compwhich basically means that Paul is still HOH.

Hated tonight's edit, it showed Raven as a victim instead of when Paul told her to fake cry, it missed so many jabs that they took at Cody and his service and a ton of other madness. Even when Jess contemplated leaving, they made it just seem like those idiots were mumbling in the backgroundgreat job CBS, I guess Paul will be sitting in a F2chair

Lanfear thanks for that link on Mark

Comment

• So disappointed in the edit because bullying is a serious problem.

Comment

• 80sBaby & Penelope i so agree you, very disappointing. And to make matters worst Paul #1 minion won HOH (which means Paul is HOH again). I read a few LFU right after the show & it didn't take Paul long to get in Josh's ear. Paul told Josh to nominate Jessica & Cody and that everyone of the others will play in the curse challenge (that results in 3 rd nominee). Jody's only hope is that since Josh is who he is, they maybe able to manipulate him. Point the fingers in another direction, Josh is very insecure. I hate to say Jody should play that card, but they're fighting for their life in this game. And Josh stooped to so many lows when he was pushing Jody's buttons.

Comment

• I agree with you guys.... basically Paul is HOH for another week with Josh winning. The thing about last night's comp is that it really did not take a lot of "skill" but mainly just pure luck to win it. I also read reviews on a BB website, that each HG was allowed about 5 practice tries for this comp before the live show.

However, last night on BBAD, Paul and Josh couldn't agree on who they would be targeting regarding Jody. Paul wants to target Jessica because she'll do better in the game on her own, whereas, he assumes if Cody is left there on his own without Jessica, then he'll just give up and end up going home next anyway. But... Josh really wants Cody out of the house first because he claims the tension is higher in the house with Cody there and he prefers Cody to leave. Paul will probably end up changing Josh's mind, if he already hasn't, as things change from nano second to nano second in the house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
            So disappointed in the edit because bullying is a serious problem.
            I agree. The edit made it appear that certain HGs were merely "annoying" or "pranking" Jody, instead of harassing and bullying them. SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by SunsetFan2011 View Post
              I agree. The edit made it appear that certain HGs were merely "annoying" or "pranking" Jody, instead of harassing and bullying them. SMH
              I expected nothing less. This is the season of Paul, after all.

Comment

• This is what I got so far:
                Cody and Jessica attended the HOH room and letter but otherwise remained in their rose room isolation chamber, talking about aliens, religion, 9/11 conspiracy theories, and Swiffers, among other things. Paul continued pushing last night's plan to let Cody & Jessica think they're all voting Cody out next week but they'll vote out Jessica instead. It's still a full week away though, with Temptation comp and veto along the way.

Paul wanted Josh to nominate Jessica and Alex so Alex could compete for veto, but Christmas pushed for Cody and Jessica from the get-go. Either way, Mark and Elena would be the backup plan if needed, just like last week. Christmas also planted a little seed with Josh by telling him she loves Paul but she doesn't do everything he says. Christmas and Alex had a long after-hours chat where Christmas said she's going to start cozying up to Elena to get info from her and find out what she's up to, and that she wants to work with Alex, Jason, Kevin. Alex reported back to Jason later.

Quads went surreal when Raven and Matt got busy in bed next to Cody and Jessica, while Elena was reading her Bible aloud to Mark.

Comment

• From what I'm reading this morning, Josh is talking with Xmas, and wants Elena out over Jody. My opinion of the guy might go up a notch if he thinks for himself, instead of doing what Paul wants. I think Josh bought a clue last night when Paul sent him out of his own HoH room to fetch water for Paul and Elena.

Comment

• Also, why is it that when anyone hums or sings in the BBH, they get the PA from production to "Stop singing!" However, when Josh is going around the house chanting/singing his DADADADADADADA thing, he doesn't get that same reprimand? What he's doing is also singing, no? I don't get that why production doesn't chastise Josh when he does that. Favoritism much?

Comment

• If anyone here is on FB, checkout the BB19 posts for entertainment!!
                      My guess SunsetFan2011, is that he's not saying the words.

Comment

• I think the one Josh is humming is probably in the public domain, anything still under copyright, they'd have to pay to use, even if it's just some numbskull singing or humming it.

Comment

• Hey guys, I need some opinions. My daughter is 14, and she loves watching BB with me, but of course, there are lots of seasons she never watched or was just too small to remember, so I was thinking of watching some of the older seasons with her. My memory isn't great for details though, so, in y'all's opinion, what are some of the best seasons? I know I'm getting season 2 so she can learn what Chilltown is all about, but I can't remember what people were in what other seasons.

Comment

• ^It took doggon' "dadadadadada.....AFRO-CIRCUS" to get me out of hibernation. Firstly, big-ups to all holding it down and keeping me abreast of this season that I'm not nearly as invested in as I have been for numerous past years. Another honorable shout out to Penelope for demonstrating eons ago on how to do a true sit-out (when you refused to watch or comment on a questionable season of Survivor... Still my hero, Penelope.... I'm still learning.) The BEST I could and have done, admittedly is: missed the first several weeks of watching/updates/comments/spoilers; only checking into this thread to see what you guys were up to. Until the dreaded quiet evening of just arbitrarily and nonchalantly switching on AfterDark one day last week as I prepared for a bath.WHY DID I DOO IT!!

I'm not all IN (and won't be), but based on what little I've seen and read (thanks again, team), I have a few observations:

Why all the couples???.... Why the games with M. Monroe and Donkey Kong?? (haven't learned all the names). Her with Paul btwn her legs knowing the torture Kong has been going through... brutal.

Who's Cat-Daddy with the dorag?? Baby boy is getting more action than anybody in the house with Tiny-Tim (lady with broken leg) always so touchy-feely. Is he married?? Tiny-Tim is playing close to the equator.

and speaking of married.... What is up with ol' girl (again, please be patient with me on the names) being half dressed (really, I call foul... AND fowl (chicken-head joke) on all the ladies for walking around in the scants.) Back to "ol' girl".... What is up with Ol' girl being so thirsty with the dude that boobooed in a sandwich bag???? (That one wasn't fair, but I think that was the first AFDark show I tuned into. Snicker.) More specifically, cowboy! Now, I'm not positive, but I do believe I've overheard him/others mention about him having a family at home. If I were his wife.... I can understand him not wanting to ruffle feathers, but would you rather ruffle weekly feathers or lifely feathers?? This is Christine and Cody (BB16) all over again.

WEll, there's a lot left on the table, but I wanted to get to THIS. Paul. Although I HATE HATE HATE the bully stuff, I can't hate on Paul's game. I love game, always did. I could go all the way back to when the house bullied Rachel and Brenden, but I'm not going to go there (sips spiked tea), but I will stay focused. I loved them (still do), but hated how they were treated, but I digress...

Those in the house that are familiar with Paul's antics know exactly how he played this game before and he's doing it again... They are allowing him to be who he is.

Comment

• Early last season, Paul targeted/railroaded both VictorAND Paulie. We hated him for hisrattatouille ways and called him on it over and over over. He played the power and starting lies andinitiated fights and ran and hid, etc. Ididn’t recognize it as legitimate “game” until Paul partnered with Victor. Remember at first, Paul was one of the truereasons Victor was ousted the first time, and when Victor came back with avengeance, we rooted for him to take all those suckas down. His main ally became Paul and we acceptedit. Even rooted for Paul to win in theend over some lazy saps that stayed in bed all season!

If Paul were a coat-rider (you KNOW I wanted to call himsomething stronger!!), with no game of his own, I would be the first to throwall kinds of salt on him.

But I am actually rooting for GAME!! Like always. I want someone to compete compete compete and never sleep… always scheming…always thinking…. Keep it pushing, etc.

To be honest, my least favorite player so far isCat-daddy with the dorag. He talks toomuch. He brings nothing but mouth to thetable. Yes, he seems to be well-liked,but win something other than Tiny-Tim’s attention.

My issue is with all other players aside from Jessica,Cody, or Paul. At least they are actuallytrying to play a part in their game destiny.

That is all.

Comment

• He'sAliveToday, I have to go on tablet to answer as I can't stay on this site on my computer, it freezes!!

Josh is Head of Household
                                Josh nominated Mark, Elena
                                Jessica is third nominee via Temptation comp
                                Cody has safety this week
                                Elena (2nd week) is Have-not

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X