^^^
    ^^^
    ^^^
    ^^^
    ^^^

Jillian and Megan were nominated
    MEGAN WALKED OUT she's gone
    Alex and Jillian are nominated
    these people are being way intense, way fast, this time.

Comment

No kidding Lanfear. Josh started off as being a bozzo to Megan but later apologized for his behavior. Cody is way too intense for this game IMO; he's way too cold, but if he gets Paul back-doored and out, his job is done.

Comment

I've never seen someone self evict so soon. I agree with you about Josh and Cody. Josh just isn't built for this game, Cody is too darned serious.

This do like Paul though. He's fun.

Comment

Wow.... so Megan is out already. I felt bad for her when Josh went off on her in front of the other HGs like he did. Also, I agree with many of the other posters in that Cody is way too intense. My mouth dropped when he gave his reason for putting Megan up on the block, "I just don't like you." I was like seriously? Many times an HOH will nominate someone because they simply don't care for that person, but they usually come up with a reason such as, "Well, I don't feel we have much of a connection, so that's why I nominated you." Just to come out and state that you dislike someone.... IMO, that made him come across as a real d-bag. Plus, I'm not quite sure what she really did to Cody to warrant this treatment from him. Anyhoo, Paul was not my favorite from last season... but what about that awkward moment when the HGs were supposed to be trying to convince Paul to give them the friendship bracelet, and Cody barely said like ten words to him? It was like crickets/record scratch in that room. lol I don't have any faves yet, too early in game, but after last night, I'm not really too gung-ho on Cody at this time, nor a fan of Josh. Josh seems a bit paranoid, telling everyone he took the golden apple because he KNEW he was going to be targeted. Then he's lying on the bed, crying his eyes out in front of Christmas about missing his family etc. He comes off as a bit unstable IMO.

ETA: OK, so I had to google the HGs for this season to remind me of who Alex is. lol
          Last edited by SunsetFan2011; June 30, 2017, 02:19 PM. Reason: Typo errors

Comment

i'm not really surprised about Megan, only that she left so soon. There are a few of them that i think, probably shouldn't be in there. Cody, Kevin & Josh are in that few. But if Cody gets Paul out , i may change my mind about him.

Comment

Paul has three weeks of safety, what a bummer that is

Comment

See.... this is why I pondered watching this show you all can't tell me that someone has up and left the house! Now I have gone searching

Welcome to the Summer of 2017 and 80sBaby all up in the bizness

ETA: Looks like Megan did an interview and said she had really PTSD and basically that all of the drama didn't sit well with her.
                Last edited by 80sBaby; July 4, 2017, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Alex won POV.
                  After watching a little of BBAD, Paul is an angel compared to Cody. He has no social skills whatsoever..,....none!!
                  Jason (cowboy) wears his hat all the time..Wonder if he sleeps in it.
                  Matthew and Raven (like her) seem to be a pair.
                  Elene and Mark canoodling........Wow

Comment

POV ceremony:. Alex took herself off the block.
                    Cody then nominated Paul, but his safety was revealed (lol), Cody then nominated Christmas!

Comment

So on Jokers , they say that in BY Christmas was riding cowboy (Jason) back & she fell. Christmas foot is broken, not sure if she will leave the game. If so i guess Cody will nominate yet another replacement.

Comment

Talk about the HoH from hell.

Comment

No kidding Lanfear. From what I've been reading, Christmas has torn some ligiments and returned to the House in crutches!!

Comment

She won't be good in comps, which actually means she's not as much of a threat, at least physically. Might want to keep her, for now, at least.

Comment

Uggh I hope Cody doesn't haven't nominate another person. He seems so soul less. Why does BB keep casting these people that appear to be cray in real life?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X