Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Thoughts on BB19 1st show (Wednesday night show 6/28)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jcwalk
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2004

Thoughts on BB19 1st show (Wednesday night show 6/28)

I thought it was actually good. I enjoyed that it was different. I just wasn't crazy about Paul being back in the house. Mostly i didn't want any of last season people recycled. But since there is nothing i can do about Paul being in there, i'm trying to be optimistic. Anywho maybe Paul wont be too bad in the house without any others from last season. Moving on, i already see some HG i like & some not so much. Not sure i can root for the oldest guy, Kevin should have not taken the bribe. I'm okay with the 1st evicted house guest too. If the HG are smart they will get rid of him soon & Paul also. Looking forward to tonights show too.
  • Penelope P
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2007

Totally agree with yo jcwalk about Paul........he's too larger than life and a threat. Glad one of the houseguest figured him out. The oldest guy ........7 kids, no wonder he took the bribe LOL.

Comment

• Lanfear
      Soap Addict
      • Apr 2006

My 14 YO daughter LOVES Paul, so she was so excited to see him come back in last night.

So far, I haven't formed any definite opinions either way on anyone, I usually need a few episodes. No one is sticking out yet as "he's gotta go, now", yet, though, so that's something.

Comment

• Lanfear
        Soap Addict
        • Apr 2006

Ok, two shows in, and I'm seeing some cracks. At first, I was happy to see an older guy, so I was rooting for Kevin. But the dude seems pretty clueless about, well, everything. And now, Cody is just too much of a hardass, too stoic, and he just sits there, mute whenever someone tries to talk to him. Not liking him.

And Josh. I liked him last night, but tonight, he seems to have totally lost the plot. Crying already over how hard it is, going for that golden apple, screw his teammates, and the way he went off on Megan was just a bit much, so soon in the game.

Comment

• 80sBaby
          Senior Board Member
          • Aug 2009

As everyone mentioned before, it is the summer and ain't nothin' on!

BUT I tuned in and actually enjoyed the introduction, there were no characters that I seriously wanted to Judo chop in the throat was salty that Paul is back. I only began to really like him last year because everyone else sucked and he began to make me chuckle. But I really wanted NO PAST HOUSEGUEST. I mean, I had the nostalgia vibe of the old BB with purely fresh faces and then they brought Paul back. I'm not completely angry but I just wanted a fresh batch. And they had the nerve to let Nicole host the comp

I hope I can control myself and not turn on feedsif I can do that, maybe I'll enjoy the season like the old days

Comment

• SunsetFan2011
            Contract Poster
            • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Lanfear View Post
            At first, I was happy to see an older guy, so I was rooting for Kevin. But the dude seems pretty clueless about, well, everything. And now, Cody is just too much of a hardass, too stoic, and he just sits there, mute whenever someone tries to talk to him. Not liking him.

And Josh. I liked him last night, but tonight, he seems to have totally lost the plot. Crying already over how hard it is, going for that golden apple, screw his teammates, and the way he went off on Megan was just a bit much, so soon in the game.
            I agree. I'm wondering if Kevin has even watched any BB seasons before entering the house, because another HG had to explain to him who Nicole was - that she was the winner from last season - because when she entered the house, he didn't appear aware of who she was and why many of the HGs were so excited to see her. Yes, Cody comes off so cold and as you said, a hardass. Josh appears a bit unstable IMO. I was not disappointed on who the first HG was to be booted.

ETA: I was reading the bio for Cody and describes himself as "charming and sweet."
            Last edited by SunsetFan2011; June 30, 2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X