This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 19, (2 hour premier CBS , June 28 @8pm) Important info below

• Big Brother 19 HG interviews on Feeds – June 19 @ 8AM PT (11AM ET)
    • Big Brother 19 cast bios revealed – June 19th
    • Big Brother 19 House revealed – June 21st
    • Big Brother House tour video – TBD
    • BB19 Cast HGs enter the house – anticipated June 22nd
    • Big Brother 19 premiere on CBS – June 28 @ 8PM ET/PT (2-hour show)
    • Big Brother 19 episode 2 – June 29 @ 9PM ET/PT
    • Live Feeds turn on – June 29 @ 10PM PT (1AM ET)
    • Big Brother After Dark premieres – June 30 @ 1AM ET

Thanks jcwalk, looking forward to watching the show. Big Brother Canada was good this year and I liked the winner too!!

Comment

You two are so adorbsJC and Penelope.

I saw Big Brother on my DVR schedule and thought heavily on whether or not I would watch againI swore it off after last years FARCE. I guess I'll see how I feel *sigh*. A tempting summer guilty pleasure

Comment

i know what you means 80sBaby, i too thought about not watching this year. I'm going to see what i think, they look like a better mix of HG (age wise). So i will see how much they can draw me in, the 1st week.

Comment

I've watched every year since season 2, so I'm sure I'll be watching this year, too. It's not like there's anything else to watch in the summer! Right now, I only watch tv on Tuesdays, cause nothing else is on!

Comment

Originally posted by jcwalk View Post
            i know what you means 80sBaby, i too thought about not watching this year. I'm going to see what i think, they look like a better mix of HG (age wise). So i will see how much they can draw me in, the 1st week.
            Always draws me in once I begin too I think last year was eye opening to me. I started liking some, hating others, then by the end hated the ones I liked and continued to hate othersI judged so quickly! And then colors were shown. LOL

Originally posted by Lanfear View Post
            I've watched every year since season 2, so I'm sure I'll be watching this year, too. It's not like there's anything else to watch in the summer! Right now, I only watch tv on Tuesdays, cause nothing else is on!
            Ahhh Lanfear, you make great points, the summer is dry and usually results in me tuning in. I'm going to stay strong and try to not fall into the trap.

Comment

As long as Frankie Grande isn't there....... I'm cool

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
                As long as Frankie Grande isn't there....... I'm cool
                LOL I so agree. However, I think Frankie is in going to be on some kind of game show that will be airing soon. I can't remember which one, but I saw an advertisement for it, and remember thinking to myself that I sure wasn't going to be watching it for that very reason!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X