Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Live Feed Updates & BBAD updates (this thread contains spoilers)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jcwalk
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2004

Live Feed Updates & BBAD updates (this thread contains spoilers)

A few things of note. Apparently there are a few alliances, among the HG. Of course there is Paul & Jozea, they say they have a core group of seven. There are some cracks in that group that those guys don't know about. Then there are Nicole, DaVonne, Zakiyah, Tiffany and Michelle calling themselves the "Fatal 5" , oh i'm scared of them. Also there is a Natalie & Bronte alliance, i hope they join the other girls. Atlease the newbies vs old heads sound short lived , i guess someone should tell Paul & Jozea.
    Last edited by jcwalk; June 24, 2016, 08:46 AM.
  • jcwalk
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2004

Ok, i'm thoughly confused. On the Jokers site they are showing 3 nominees. Jozea, Paulie and Paul (all have the green N on there picture)? Does any one know why there are 3 noms?

Comment

• jcwalk
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2004

LFU.......here's the scoop. The comp that we will see on Sunday is called "road kill", the winner gets to nominate a 3rd person. Apparently the comp was played today & Frank won. Frank then nominated Paul And that my peeps is why there are 3 noms showing on Jokers site. By the way, Paul is mad.

Comment

• SunsetFan2011
        Contract Poster
        • Aug 2015

Originally posted by jcwalk View Post
        LFU.......here's the scoop. The comp that we will see on Sunday is called "road kill", the winner gets to nominate a 3rd person. Apparently the comp was played today & Frank won. Frank then nominated Paul And that my peeps is why there are 3 noms showing on Jokers site. By the way, Paul is mad.
        Learning that Paul is up for nomination makes me a happy camper. He is my least favorite HG in the house right now. I hope he is the one who goes home first and maybe next week Jozea gets kicked out.

Comment

• Penelope P
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jcwalk View Post
          Got to love Frank. Paul is too aggressive IMO.

Comment

• 80sBaby
            Senior Board Member
            • Aug 2009

Sweet news to my ears!!! Loving that Paul is on the block, him or Jozea can EXIT immediately!

Comment

• jcwalk
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Feb 2004

POV currently happening. POV players are Corey,Nicole,Day,Paul,Paulie and Jozea.

Comment

• He'sAliveToday
                Senior Board Member
                • Jul 2011

Paul won POV….. Ruh-roh.

Comment

• jcwalk
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Feb 2004

Uh.....it seems Paul won Veto And It sounds like Frank gets to name another replacement.

Comment

• jcwalk
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Feb 2004

One thing to note. Paul wasn't told who nominated him, I wonder if he will find out Frank nominated him.

Comment

• 80sBaby
                      Senior Board Member
                      • Aug 2009

Jozea showed his looney self! and now everyone is trying to distance themselves from him. Saying that he is running things and people better vote (to keep him). When Paul was away from Jozea and with Paulie only, in so many words flipped on Jozea and told Paulie that Jozea is trying to tell everyone to vote Paulie out and that Paulie should confront Jozea.

So much has just gone on it's ridiculous! Mainly stemming from Jozea's rant and Paul's mini dictating. SMH

And on top of all that, I CANNOT concentrate on this drama b/c Paulie has on this tarzan like outfit with his FLAWLESS body showing and it is driving me up the wallCHILE. Ain't listening to a word he is saying, just in a daze.

Comment

• Penelope P
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Feb 2007

Don't know what Paulie is wearing, some kind of Tarzan outfit, but I know I couldn't concentrate much if he was talking to me,,,Lol. Paul is wearing his POV necklace like he won it at the Olympics.

Comment

• 80sBaby
                          Senior Board Member
                          • Aug 2009

^^^Right! at one point in the conversation he put his leg up on the edge of the bed while talking and I almost fainted. I was like, this guy has a soccer players body.

Paul wearing his POV necklace reminded me of Austin last year wearing his POV and rubbing it in Liz's face while they were both on the block. Paul is also looking very worried now that Jozea went crazy. He is still trying to maintain his "newbie" group, but alot of the newbies have moved on from the newbies vs vets war.

Comment

• 80sBaby
                            Senior Board Member
                            • Aug 2009

I'm still very behind on a lot of drama. I haven't watched anything in days, but I've read some updates. Here is a quick summary:

-Tiffany(NuVanessa) vented to Michelle about Day and Frank. I still haven't caught up on the Frank drama but regarding Day - during one of their alliance meetings, Day mentioned that some people were targeting her and Tiffany freaked out and Day told her to calm down. So Tiffany thinks that Day thinks she is acting like Vanessa(you are though) so Tiffany ranted for a loooong time about Day. Michelle tried to diffuse the situation as much as possible. Tiffany told Michelle that today she will work on getting back in Day and Frank's good graces.
                            -Day, Nicole and Zakiyah were talking about Tiffany's paranoia and how she is very emotional similar to Vanessa and how she needs to reel it in.
                            -Jozea is upset that Paulie is walking around without a care in the world LOL. Jozea is confident that he has the numbers to stay, Bronte strokes his ego and tells him that if he leaves they would fall apart
                            -Pranking last night, not sure who was all involved but for sure know that Nicole was pranked by Corey. Shaving cream was involved.

I may have missed more but that's the mood of things currently.

Alliance update (6/24/16) this clearly could change, lets hope not as much as BB17 I couldn't keep up.
                            8pack: Tiffany, Corey, James, Nicole, Frank, Day, Michelle, Zakiyah
                            Fatal 5: Tiffany, Nicole, Day, Michelle, Zakiyah
                            Unnamed (not really confirmed): Paulie, Frank, Corey
                            The Revolution: Victor, Paul, Jozea, Bronte, Natalie, Bridgette
                            Spy girls: Bronte Natalie, Bridgette
                            Last edited by 80sBaby; June 26, 2016, 09:28 PM. Reason: ETA: Updated alliances with official names

Comment

• jcwalk
                              Aspiring soap scribe
                              • Feb 2004

uh.....As much as i hope Jozea leaves, i will miss him because Jozea is the nuttiest nut in the bunch. Some of the things he says, i think he really believes. Jozea told Bronte, he has her back & he is good to keep in the house because he is gay. Jozea also says he is glue, that he puts people together. Jozea say's "I feel like i'm the messiah". Oh my Jozea really thinks highly of himself. Thing is Jozea doesn't know that the others don't think quite as highly of him.

***there might be a couple crushes going on too. Zakiyah sitting on Paulies' lapp & Maybe a Victor/ Natalie & maybe Paul/Bronte. Hopefully these girls are just having fun & not falling for these guys.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X