This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts about 2 night BB18 premier

I actually enjoyed tonight more than last night. I love Nicole as HOH�� So glad newbies are safe. I do wish Nicole would have nominated Paul and Josiah though. Also I like Tiffany better than I liked Vanessa.

Tonight was great, although I watched last night's and tonight's almost back to back, so they kinda blurred together for me!

Comment

Originally posted by jcwalk View Post
      I actually enjoyed tonight more than last night. I love Nicole as HOH�� So glad newbies are safe. I do wish Nicole would have nominated Paul and Josiah though. Also I like Tiffany better than I liked Vanessa.
      ITA. I wish Nicole had put up Paul instead of Paulie. I'd hate to see Paulie leave the house so soon. I was a fan of his brother Cody. Just hoping Josiah doesn't win POV.

I didn't like it at all when Paul was reaming Corey out for not trying hard enough to get the HOH position and letting it go to Nicole. He was so obnoxious about it. I wish Corey had gone to Nicole and suggested Paul's name be placed in the hat to be put on the block. I already can't wait to see this dude go.

Comment

Surprisingly I did not mind the premier. I liked the fact that there was no formal plotting on who to vote out, it was a straight, if you lose, you are gone!

I kind of don't mind the returnees to shake up the house. I only know of James and Day and here that Frank and Nicole aren't bad, so they aren't people that I loathe, just are meh to me. Day and James make me laugh, her DR's ONLY and James really grew on me last season, so I don't care much.

But Paul is so obnoxious, I want him gone and I actually didn't loathe Jozea that much until he opened his mouth and made it seem like he was the ISH...
        #BYE'ZEA, #BYEPAUL.

Comment

Bronte would drive me to drink very soon. Love James because he's such a prankster and even tempered player. I have no words for Paul, to me he is dangerous.

Comment

I was so excited to see James back!!!! He was one of my favs loved his practical jokes etc. I so want Jozea to go Thursday!!!! Paul next!!!! Those are the only two that have totally gotten on my nerves so far.

Comment

I really hope Jozea goes home tonight. I'm so tired already of his continuous self-praising and believing he has rule over the house. Paul is still getting on my last nerve, so I hope he gets booted out next.

I don't like how many of the newbie guys dislike James so much. I really liked James last season and I hope he goes far in this game. I realize some people don't care for being pranked, but what he does is usually harmless and just done in fun. James makes the house interesting IMO. Go James!!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X