Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 18, starts Wednesday June 22 (CBS 2 hours premier) spoiler possible

Are we ready guys & gals for BB18? I know i'm ready. I read this stuff on line, so i marked this spoiler (in case some don't want to hear about the spumors) It has been said that the producers are trying to change the show for the better. It has been said that on premier night there will be 30 players, vying to get in the BB house. I guess they will do some challenge of so sort to see who goes inside the BB house? The theme this year might also be All-Star vs Newbies (perhaps will be several super fans even). TPTB have said that this season they hope to get back to the basics of the game, make it a season of power moves and shocking blindsides. Hopefully we will get move details in the weeks to come. Good luck to all the HG contestants.

little BB18 update. CBS is expected to revel the HG names on June 13th, and maybe a few other things will be revealed.

Comment

As always, thank you for starting this thread JC!!!

So, I'm not sure how true this is, but I read that they may bring in coaches (past houseguests) this season. One site says that think it is these: Audrey, Derrick and Vanessa. I don't know how true this is.

Other items read, not sure how true it is, but I read that Day and/or James was coming back. Some of the past houseguests siblings were in the process (Dr. Will's brother, Vanessa's sister).

The cast reveal will be interesting, I never know what I'm reading nowadays, I thought I'd share snipits of the grapevine
      Last edited by 80sBaby; June 11, 2016, 07:43 AM.

Comment

i just read that in light of the recent Florida tragedy, CBS is delaying the cast reveal & interviews. I believe the cast & interviews are now delayed until Tuesday at 4pm. i was excited to get the fun started started. But I feel really aweful about what happened in Florida, i'm fine with the delay.

Comment

Yeah, I was ok with the delay too, the tragedy in Orlando was very sad

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X