This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You

I'd like to thank all you posters that participated in the journey of Big Brother 17. It has been and honour and privilege to share our opinions, hopes and fears as this roller coaster season progressed. Thank you for the laughs we've shared because it made it easier at times when watching. You guys are the best and I hope we meet again soon.
    Thank you to all Big Brother sites and LFU's whose volunteer jobs couldn't be easy at times. You've done a great job in keeping us informed.

I've really enjoyed posting with other BB fans as well. This season was the first time I've participated in a BB message board. I enjoyed sharing opinions and views of the crazy houseguests and reading the live feed postings to learn of the happenings in the house that the TV viewers don't get to see. Sometimes you learn a lot more about the HG personalities from the live feeds than from what you only get to witness from the CBS network airings. It's been really fun!!

Comment

Thank you to everyone on this message board and the other LF sites! You all are so awesome!

Sunsetfan, I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us, we enjoyed you and other posters that found our board and posted with us as well. I hope you stick around (I hope I come back next year, BB really saddened me this season)

This is one of my favorite forum to post in, everyone here is so amazing! I hope you all have a great fall, winter, spring and everything nice! Happy Posting!

Comment

HI MY LOVIES.....I ALWAYS HAD FUN COMING HERE WITH PENELOPE, JCWALK, NOW 80BABY REALLY JOINED IN,,,

ILL BE BACK GOD WILLING, LIKE I SAID IN ANOTHER THREAD

SunsetFan2011

IT WAS A PLEASURE MEETING YOU, COME BACK NEXT SEASON...

LOVE YOU ALL

Comment

^Thanks to YOU, Penelope, and all the above mentioned for the updates and laughs. You guys all did fantastic and my interest waned so I fell off. But I still read your stuff!!!! No matter how disappointed I am during a current season, I always seem to return the next, because of posters like you guys. Shoot... these numerous comments should have been aired on national tv, this site was waaaay more entertaining than the actual show.

Comment

Originally posted by he'salivetoday View Post
            ^ shoot... These numerous comments should have been aired on national tv, this site was waaaay more entertaining than the actual show.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you ain't lyin

take care hesalivetoday

Comment

Without hesitation, you guys are and will always be the best in reporting and with humour and God know we needed humour . Take care of yourselves and till we meet again

Comment

I plan to join the message boards again for the next BB season. I want to thank you guys for being so welcoming of this newcomer.

Hopefully, our faves will be around the BB house much longer the next season and we'll be able to root for them until the final 2! Hated that many of the most interesting players were out of the house so early on this past season.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X