X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MsDuke
    replied
    Jason did a cameo appearance on The Bold and The Beautiful today!!!! Love seeing the BB Houseguests pop up on CBS soaps!

Leave a comment:

• He'sAliveToday
    replied
    ^LOL... and then some, t​vaddict. Naw, ain't nobody seent (<--meant that "t") that woman talking to that manboy. HOWEVER! I wouldn't be surprised if they spent a little time getting "reacquainted" on some level... the real surprise would be if they have a lasting relationship. After being home and being privy to the whole season, I wonder how any of them feel about this weak-A season.

and like most of the viewers (or posters anyway), I was jumping and celebrating when ol' "nessy got the boot. She really thought she was going to the actual end... and even if she HAD, that money would have been so cursed. She should be praising The Most High God (for REALS this time) that she didn't get that money.

80s Baby, I agree. Like you, I disliked the whole lot of them, but Stevie was the better to win of the three left. and as well, I was stoked that James got that money. I knew Jason would be a front runner (deserving), but James knocking out gross couple number one was HUGE!!!! I'm still in love with James for that one...

I really want to thank all you updaters for keeping me abreast for the past few weeks because I couldn't muster up enough "damns" to give. Every time something happened on the show, or one of you guys posted something impressive, I wanted to post, but you know...~ I look forward to conversing with you guys on future threads though!

Leave a comment:

• tvaddict4965
    replied
    I REALLY LIKED DAY AND JASON..OH HECK YAH...

DID ANYONE SEE SHELLY TALKING WITH HER BOYTOY, WHATS HIS FACE....I SURE DIDN'T..

Leave a comment:

• tvaddict4965
    replied
    Originally posted by sunsetfan2011 View Post
    i was glad that steven picked liz to go with him for the final 2. For a second there i was sure he would go with vanessa, because he always seemed like he wanted to please her for some odd reason. But he was smart in the end and realized that he would probably get more respect/votes from the jury by being the one to finally dethrone vanessa. Good call on his part. Lol yeah, you could certainly tell that vanessa was not a happy camper when she joined the jury. She tried to play it cool, but you could tell by her expressions that she was just keeping it inside.

I was so happy to see james win the $25,000 as favorite houseguest by the viewers. I was going to vote for him myself, but i forgot and waited too long and when i finally went to cast my vote, the poll was already closed.

same here i forgot to vote for james..

Leave a comment:

• tvaddict4965
    replied
    I WENT ABSOLUTELLY BONKERS, SCREAMING YESSSSSSSS,YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS WHEN STEVE SENT POKERFACE TO JURY....HELL YAH!!!!

I enjoyed playing here toghther....Next is enjoying this crazy show and all of your good spoilers

God willing see you all next season!

LOVE YOU GIRLS!!

Leave a comment:

• 80sBaby
    replied
    I agree with you both!

This season was a wild roller coaster, I think it could have been great if they hadn't escalated drama during the first few days (mainly due to Audrey). It was so dramatic and crazy but the minute Van took over w/Shay and started getting rid of the interesting ppl, it tanked horribly. We were stuck w/Austwins and grossmance plus Van and her dirty game play

I hope they put in an older crowd and stop recruiting through dating apps in the future.

Leave a comment:

• 80sBaby
    replied
    I was glad 'nessa didn't get it eitherI sure did think CBS was setting it up for her to win. Steve winning was better out of the 3 but I still despised them all

Was sooooo happy that James won AFP instead of JMac the comp thrower!

I was also glad to see Day and Jason

Leave a comment:

• SunsetFan2011
    replied
    I agree with everything in your post. I think that of the final 3, Steve was the most deserving. I was so relieved that he didn't pick Vanessa to go with him for the Final 2. I think he was beyond happy to be the one to finally evict her from the house.

Also, I was pleased that James won the $25,000 as America's favorite houseguest. I always thought he was funny and I enjoyed watching him prank on the other houseguests. Kind of thought there for a while that he had a good chance at winning the BB Winner title.

I have not watched every season of BB. There were a couple of seasons that I skipped, but I've watched most of them. I agree, this season would probably rank a 5.5 out of 10.

This is the first year I've participated on a message board regarding BB. I've really enjoyed reading and sharing views about the players and their moves for this season.

Leave a comment:

• SunsetFan2011
    replied
    I was glad that Steven picked Liz to go with him for the Final 2. For a second there I was sure he would go with Vanessa, because he always seemed like he wanted to please her for some odd reason. But he was smart in the end and realized that he would probably get more respect/votes from the jury by being the one to finally dethrone Vanessa. Good call on his part. LOL Yeah, you could certainly tell that Vanessa was not a happy camper when she joined the jury. She tried to play it cool, but you could tell by her expressions that she was just keeping it inside.

I was so happy to see James win the $25,000 as favorite houseguest by the viewers. I was going to vote for him myself, but I forgot and waited too long and when I finally went to cast my vote, the poll was already closed.

Leave a comment:

• jcwalk
    replied
    Congrats to Steve on winning Big Brother &amp; comments on finale show

Although i didn't care that much for this years final 3, i think the right person of the 3 won. Congrats to Steve on the win I was so glad that he didn't take Vanessa, Steve at the end simply out player the player. Excellent job on that, hats off to Steve. I have to say that i was disappointed that Vanessa was not a better sport, i think Steve did deserve her vote. Vanessa just proved how much of a sore looser she was. Especially since Vanessa said she wouldn't have taken Steve to to final 2. We knew Liz would get Austin & Julia's vote regardless. Any who i don't think Liz deserved to win, glad she didn't. I will give Liz credit for winning some comps & getting to final 3. I honestly think had Liz concentrated more on the game than summer camp with Austin, she just might have gotten more votes. Great to see all the the others. All in all glad the season is over. Scale of 1-10 ten being the best. I give this year a 5 & 1/2, hope next year is better.
    Last edited by jcwalk; September 24, 2015, 10:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    started a topic Final Thoughts

Final Thoughts

Wow, what a Season. It had so much potential and so many interesting house guests but then everything went south and we ended up with Steve, Vanessa and Liz as the final three. I'm glad in a way that Steve won, he certainly needed the money to help his family but his journey was just too creepy for me. I hear that Vanessa was a bitter juror, so be it and as for Liz, one may call her a floater because she felt Austin would protect her which he did. To me she spent most of her time having sex morning, noon and night and feeding her face. I hope when they read what viewers think of them, reality, as it should be, hits hard.
    I think the plan to have Vanessa win by Production went south when they viewed what the audience and viewing public had to say; they get points for that

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X