Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final 6, let the double crossing begin , are there any true alliances?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final 6, let the double crossing begin , are there any true alliances?

I really hated to see James leave, although i knew his days were numbered. Now i'm actually not rooting for any of the 6. Having said that, there are about 6 of the HG left that i don't want to win. But i think Vanessa is more with Steve & Johnny Mack, while Austin believes he is closer to her. I do believe Liz knows, Austin is more aligned with Vanessa (than with her). All the while Johnny Mack thinks Steve is more with him, than Vanessa. And then there is Julia, who finally won something. Way too little & way too late. Julia's only hope is that Vanessa will drag her along. Nominations should be interesting, since Steve is aligned with them all.

***and maybe BB:AD will also be more interesting. I do believe the next person to leave will be Austin, Liz or Julia

jcwalk, James knew he was done when they voted out Meg, the fight left him IMO.
    The twins sense of entitlement makes me want to hurl. Liz thinks she's on an extended vacation, playing house, sun bathing, exercising and sexing it up morning, noon and night. Unlike other couples that have met through BB, they at least have played the game. I sincerely hope that the twins parents tear a strip up and down both of their sides for their horrible display of character. I still don't get JMac nor Steve. Steve still creeps me out and like I said before, I'd rather all my teeth fall out than go to him as a dentist..........Austin, I have no words for him whatsoever, so that leaves Vanessa who is the only one that has 100% been playing the game. Sure would like to see everyone's faces when they discover she is a very wealthy poker player.

Comment

I know they will be surprised to know just how rich Vanessa is. I do think Austin & maybe Liz know she has money. I read a while back that Vanessa was making promises to them. Vanessa offered to take Austin to Vegas & buy Liz a car, this was when she wanted them to vote how she (Vanessa) wanted then too. I think this was when Shelli & Clay were still there. I think Vanessa is 100% ready to double cross Austin.

Comment

Apparently Vanessa came into the house with "tickets" for bribes. BB finally clued in when she was offering Julia $10,000. She's also made promises to Jason, Austin and who knows whoever to further her game. Talking a lot is another of her skills .

Comment

This final 6 really sucks I don't want any of them to win. I'm sure BB production will sway it so that Van wins. When James was evicted, Van's DR said, "I couldn't have scripted it better myself"...

There are some articles online about BB rigging the show so that Vanessa could win, since she will be hosting another CBS show called Poker Face. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Comment

I don't favor any of them for the win either. As much as i don't really like any of the 6, i absolutely hope Vanessa or Austin don't win. I will not watch any show with Vanessa or any of the f6. I just hope any of the others, will back stab those 2 (Vanessa & Austin). And did I forget to say, i think this season's final 6 HG really suck.

Comment

I'm with you all. Don't like any of them and why why would they keep Liz.......so she and Austin can keep sexing it up?? What's wrong with these people anyways? Not surprised that production has interfered in the end results

Comment

Big ole let down this season. is all I can say.

Comment

Worst season EVER!!
                  James was the only one worth rooting for.
                  Last edited by javystrait; September 11, 2015, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X