X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

The Good

Meg, the perfect floater firstly because she is physically challenged and secondly her unwavering loyalty to her group.

James, for his smart observations and bringing fun into the house. Also for not being influenced by the "others"

Jason for his learned knowledge of all things BB and being robbed of the play.

The Bad

Steve very brief HOH and not putting up the twins

Not eliminating the twin before the 5th eviction

Production for picking Vanessa (who is a self-made millionaire) to play BB. Not for the money but a feather in her cap.

The Ugly

Austin for his naming his alter ego "Judas" an affront to all religions. For his fickleness in love and loyalty

Liz and Julia by association for their annoying eating habits, whining and poor sportsmanship

Vanessa for her paranoid behaviour and bullying

JMac for never covering his mouth when yawning and why pick an annoying voice as part of your persona

Steve for just being "creepy"

I also hope Ken and Barbie drive off into the sunset, never to be seen.

Great post Penelope!

I may have to add my two cents this weekend. There is so much to add to that UGLY section for this season!

Comment

Thank you 80sBaby and I can hardly wait for yours. Not sure if I'll watch anymore BB, it all depends what plays out with Vanessa's HOH. At this point her targets are James and Meg and she's not even going to tell them that they are going up .

Comment

I hear ya! It is a struggle watching the mad hater on the feeds. The edit for the show sucks too, it seems like it paints her in a great light with heavy support in making JMac look good.

This season's cast was interesting, but there was never anyone that I rooted for right out the gate consistently. The venom of some of the other HG's made me truly root for others (for ex: Jackie, Jason, Meg, Day and now James). So here goes...

The Good:
        Meg - even though she was not good at comps OR the game, she was one person that played a good likeable social game. Not really the cause of drama, fun and bubbly.
        Jackie - she got off to a slow start b/c of the Jeff weight but once she got her head in the game, she was rootable to me. No Drama
        Jason - loyal, no drama and amazing entertainment. I wish he would have made it far in the game.
        James - he began to grow on me when majority of the group left. I had doubts in the beginning b/c of his jokes w/Jeff, I didn't have really good vibes about him. But now that he is doing his thing, I think his true personality is coming out and he is an overall GOOD guy.

The Bad:
        Steve - this portrayl of a socially awkward kid is nauseating. The constant talking to the cameras and his loyalty to a group of ppl that are not loyal to him allows him to be the bad guy that "no one is allowed to blame" b/c he puts on the awkward show for the house.
        Julia - She is the lesser of 2 evils, constant ISH talking w/Liz and the flip flopping of why she hates this weeks target.
        Audrey - a hot mess walking. That's ALL just kidding...I kinda liked her starting some things but she didn't know when to stopwhich made things 10 times worse than it should have been. SHE OWNED her BS in the DR though, I can give her that (which is why she isn't on my ugly list).

The UGLY:
        Austiz - this horrific couple together are the worsttrash talking, grossmance that I have encountered in a very long time. Their entitlement that people should be protecting 3 ppl over their own game drives me crazy.
        Shay - these two disgusted me as well. Shelli with her smugness and Clay with his ego. I'm so glad that they left the house and I would love to see Shelli cry TRUE, REAL tears when she finds out that they were not loved the way she envisions it.
        Van (saved the best for last) - one of the most paranoid HG I've seen ever what makes her own this category is the fact that, it appears, that she believes her own lies. She doesn't own anything in the DR's and I'm wondering if she wll admit to it on finale night. Her constant need to turn words around and talk game 24/7 drives me crazy! She plays a dirty game.

Comment

Yes, Vanessa does play a VERY DIRTY GAME!!

Enjoyed your posts....

And Penelope, I love the title of this thread....GOOD ONE!

Comment

^^^Thank you tvaddict4965........there always seems a division in the hgs each year. Got my biggest laugh today when I read from the LFU's that Liz said if her sister was evicted, she would self-evict .........As if!!

Comment

Another notch to the Bad list for Vanessa...........apparently
              Vanessa did her retell loops of her convo last night with James, embellishing to make herself look better and him worse, like she does, and she repeating a few more times how Meg cries too much, in a major pot/kettle situation.. when Vanessa mentioned again that she'd give Julia $10,000 if the plan failed and Julia gets evicted, Big Brother finally stepped in and told her she wasn't allowed to offer cash incentives or bribes
              . Seems to be one of her fortes.........bribing.

Comment

Now to add to the Ugly and I didn't know this but found it on a reputable BB site:
                It was Vanessa a long time ago who told Liz to start a fake showmance with Austin to keep him happy for some reason. I guess Vanessa wanted to keep Austin on her alliance. This is a fact. It is written and video taped.
                .........Ewwww

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
                  ^^^Thank you tvaddict4965........there always seems a division in the hgs each year. Got my biggest laugh today when I read from the LFU's that Liz said if her sister was evicted, she would self-evict .........As if!!
                  Bwahahahaaaaaaa GMAB

Comment

Meg & James are the only good left in that house. Although Meg can't seem to win a thing, i still need Meg to be in the house to keep James grounded. I don't want to see James turn into bad or ugly. Unfortunately there is a lot of bad & ugly still in the BB house (in fact all except Meg & James). I would love to see any 2 of the others go this week (perferably Austin & Liz, Julia, or Steve).

Comment

Originally posted by jcwalk View Post
                      Meg & James are the only good left in that house. Although Meg can't seem to win a thing, i still need Meg to be in the house to keep James grounded. I don't want to see James turn into bad or ugly. Unfortunately there is a lot of bad & ugly still in the BB house (in fact all except Meg & James). I would love to see any 2 of the others go this week (perferably Austin & Liz, Julia, or Steve).
                      ITA - only two "good" HGs left now - Meg and James - and I'm so glad James won POV and took himself off the block. Only hope somehow the house flips and votes out Julia instead of Meg. Poor Meg, she doesn't win in any comps, but I love her because she doesn't go around the house starting up ish and she appears to get along pretty much with everyone. She may be a floater, but Julia is a floater as well (and probably only still around because twin Liz and Austin being in an alliance for most of the game.)

And let's get real, Vanessa commenting on Meg crying too much in BB house? GMAB! Vanessa is the biggest crier ever - including when Steve was doing his "fake" crying when he was HOH that one time to get sympathy from the other HGs. He even said it into the camera that he was faking 50% of the crying.

Comment

^^^Totally agree SunsetFan2011.
                        The Ugly Austin: Please respect the other hgs when you are cooking and eating by putting on a shirt.
                        Please respect the other hgs by having sex alone with Liz and not with others in the room
                        So you want to be a podcaster for BB?
                        Julia: So you're crying about being a replacement nominee for eviction when you volunteered? Suck it up girl, you have no entitlement, after all it is a game. Learn from others and stop dissing everyone and take a closer look at yourself and sister and think what the many viewers are seeing.

Comment

^^Penelope P: OK, first of all, eww to Austin and Liz getting it on with others in the same room. Geez, what is wrong with these people? And yes, Austin needs to put a shirt on - but not only when he's cooking - at ALL times. OMG, and I'm also tired of looking at that rubber-banded beard tip of his. IMO, that is not attractive at all either.

I really, really wish James and Meg would try their best to get JohnnyMac and Steve to vote Julia out instead of Meg. I also hope James wins the next HOH and goes big time after Vanessa's butt.

What you said about Julia - ITA - she has no entitlement over anyone else. The only props I can give her is that she isn't the twin hooking up with Austin on national TV. Too bad it's not Liz on the block though - then viewers wouldn't be subjected to all their PDA. However both twins are pretty big whiners, so I'd be OK with either being booted out ASAP.

Comment

Hoping that James can convince Steve and JOhnny Mac to vote Julia out.
                            Why hasnt anyone made a big move to bust up the Austwins???

Tonight is Double Eviction!

Comment

And the UGLY award goes hands down to Austin and Liz IMO. They make my eyes and ears burn truly. Will their "show"mance last after the show? I highly doubt it. How long will Austin comfort and pet this high maintenance immature whiny entitled young lady especially in the business he's hoping to get into. How dare Liz diss Meg for being on the block?? I sure hope the fallout for their personal performances wake some sense into their beings.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X