This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts for the Day

I just finished watching BBAD where Austin and Liz had their supper served by James and Julia. All I could think of was there are people all over the world starving while these wannabes shoveled (and I mean shoveled) steak down their throats and talking at the same time..........I could just puke .
    QUOTE OF THE DAY: Liz: "Do you think they are watching us?? Steve says they are always on us!" Oh honey if you only knew. I'm sure your parents have a few choice words for you even though you are of age.
    I've loved three hgs from the beginning: Jason, James and Meg. They have been consistent and the more honest of all of the hgs. James, though he is a jokester, is very very observant of the goings on in the house. BBAD caught him listening in to Vanessa and Megs conversation last night . I only hope that either Jackie or Becky come back into the house.

oh.....ITA with you Liztin are just sickening. I think is was over the weekend that Austin said to Liz, they love us you & I are the show. I can only imagine how proud Liz's parents are (not). I mean their daughter is talked about on the net, doing the deed in the BB house with Austin.

Comment

So disgusting, I'm sure Julia will flip out MORE than Liz once she gets out. I hope their family is there during the finale and the minute the cameras go off, I hope they pull her to the side and shield her from his arse. I also hope his GF is there with some hot grits

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X