Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "bugs" you about the current houseguests?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SunsetFan2011
    replied
    Originally posted by marymary44 View Post
    Again I still think Austin is creepy. Maybe Julia is the smarter twin than Liz at least she is not involved with Austin. Strange show but, I have to wonder how these people can take time off to be on these reality shows. They must have inherited money. I heard Vanessa has.
    Austin is a really, really creepy version of that Rob Zombie dude who does those horror movies. Now that I think about it, I'd rather be stuck in a room with Rob than with Austin.

Leave a comment:

• 80sBaby
    replied
    I don't know how people can take time off either. Unless they are students.

I think Jason took time off and the day that he was evicted or nominated, it had reached a point where he was technically fired I think he said, that he only made $26K a year. Big risk.

And Van I'm not sure if she inherited additional money. BUT majority of her earnings were from playing Poker, about 4 million dollars.
    Austin (if I remember correctly) is related to someone that founded one of the big banks. I THINK he said that.
    The twins, when they first arrived said they didn't need the money. NOW all of a sudden, they are saying, the money would help their family
    IDK about these people

Leave a comment:

• marymary44
    replied
    Originally posted by 80sBaby View Post
    Hi MaryMary, yes Austin is creepy. I can't believe I dislike so many of the HG's, it is horrible. The drama is interesting though, nervewrecking, but interesting! Glad to see you here

And yes tvaddict and Penelope you all are spot on w/ Austin, the twins and Shay
    Again I still think Austin is creepy. Maybe Julia is the smarter twin than Liz at least she is not involved with Austin. Strange show but, I have to wonder how these people can take time off to be on these reality shows. They must have inherited money. I heard Vanessa has.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Originally posted by inabubble View Post
    I'm a Vanessa fan from watching her play poker which she is VERY good at. She started out strong, but I think she may have OVERPLAYED her hand. I hope she will sit back and rethink her strategy.

AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION

HER "CRYING" IS REALLY BUGGING ME!!!!
    Welcome inabubble and yes she may be a good poker player but her lies are catching up to her........I couldn't live in her mind even for an hour

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Originally posted by jcwalk View Post
    Austin is just so creepy looking & i want him to wear a shirt please. I can't stand the Liz/Julia's voice & also Steve always talking to himself. Then there is Johnny Macs voice in his DR sessions.
    Yes, he's the only of the current guys in the house that is walking around with no shirt and who many times goes to the washroom and doesn't wash his hands after

Leave a comment:

• inabubble
    replied
    I'm a Vanessa fan from watching her play poker which she is VERY good at. She started out strong, but I think she may have OVERPLAYED her hand. I hope she will sit back and rethink her strategy.

AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION

HER "CRYING" IS REALLY BUGGING ME!!!!
    Last edited by inabubble; August 20, 2015, 01:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jcwalk
    replied
    Austin is just so creepy looking & i want him to wear a shirt please. I can't stand the Liz/Julia's voice & also Steve always talking to himself. Then there is Johnny Macs voice in his DR sessions.

Leave a comment:

• 80sBaby
    replied
    ^^^Mmmhmmm, that and every minute creepy hands is all over her. Plus the dragging of EVERY wordcan you imagine their text messages or tweets?

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    I have to change the channel when they show Liz eating.........sorry. She mows down her food like it's her last meal and I really don't want to hear about her and her sister's bought and paid for boobs .
    Last edited by Penelope P; August 18, 2015, 06:18 AM. Reason: Spelling

Leave a comment:

• 80sBaby
    replied
    ^^Awww yes, I remember you posting that about Meg, poor thing I guess she laughs to keep from crying though, she laughs at herself w/the houseguests and they all call her grandma and Jason used to call her jello legs. She has a great sense of humor.

With Liztin, I have no words. And Liz is so wishy washy with him, she talks ish about him to others, then about others to him. I. CAN'T.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    I've posted somewhere that Meg has rheumatoid arthritis and has had several operations on her knee (the scar is visible) and that is why she was slow in the slide contest. Liztin is a terrific name for that couple. Did you see last night's show where Julia was mumbling to get "off" her sister?

Leave a comment:

• 80sBaby
    replied
    I like your observations

Poor Meg, they call her grandma alot b/c of her hipster self, slow movement and jello legs! LOL
    Steve's DRs annoy me. And I am sick of his talking to the camera he used to be adorkable, now, I want him to go away LOL
    Liztin, just ewwww...I wonder what his GF thinks of Liz's claim to liking him. I almost think, she said, that b/c the DR told her that she is giving mixed signals or questioned her on saying she didn't like him. Her claim to falling for him was so rehearsed, it was disgusting.
    And how about, a couple of days ago, on the live feeds she was like Cody (from BB16, I think, didn't watch last year), she said, "Cody give me a call" and said that he was BAE. She said it right in front of Creepy palms. All he said was, "oh god"
    I. Can't. Take. Liztin.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Observations while watching BBAD:

Johnny Mac has the whitest legs ever.
    Meg has the tiniest ankles that I've ever seen.
    Steve just creeps me out period.
    I hope when Liz views the tapes about her relationship with Austin that she sees the one where he was pretending to be asleep and inappropriately took advantage of her.......that's not cool in my book.

Leave a comment:

• tvaddict4965
    replied
    Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
    Love your nicknames for some of the houseguests tvaddict4965. Now Shay or as I've nicknamed them Barbie and Ken are really unusual. There is something a little "off" about them and I certainly wouldn't call it a showmance compared to all hands Austin . I read somewhere that Shelli has a very close relationship with her brother and has compared Clay to him . Time will tell.
    OMG nooooooo, yes, you are so right..I heard about that too....EWWWW

Leave a comment:

• Jaden06
    replied
    I hate that Shelley and Clay are one in the same. Hell only one of you can win the freakin game! I wish Shelley would step out on her own and leave Clay behind.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X