Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "bugs" you about the current houseguests?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Vanessa fan from watching her play poker which she is VERY good at. She started out strong, but I think she may have OVERPLAYED her hand. I hope she will sit back and rethink her strategy.

AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION

HER "CRYING" IS REALLY BUGGING ME!!!!
    Last edited by inabubble; August 20, 2015, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jcwalk View Post
      Austin is just so creepy looking & i want him to wear a shirt please. I can't stand the Liz/Julia's voice & also Steve always talking to himself. Then there is Johnny Macs voice in his DR sessions.
      Yes, he's the only of the current guys in the house that is walking around with no shirt and who many times goes to the washroom and doesn't wash his hands after

Comment

Originally posted by inabubble View Post
        I'm a Vanessa fan from watching her play poker which she is VERY good at. She started out strong, but I think she may have OVERPLAYED her hand. I hope she will sit back and rethink her strategy.

AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION

HER "CRYING" IS REALLY BUGGING ME!!!!
        Welcome inabubble and yes she may be a good poker player but her lies are catching up to her........I couldn't live in her mind even for an hour

Comment

Originally posted by 80sBaby View Post
          Hi MaryMary, yes Austin is creepy. I can't believe I dislike so many of the HG's, it is horrible. The drama is interesting though, nervewrecking, but interesting! Glad to see you here

And yes tvaddict and Penelope you all are spot on w/ Austin, the twins and Shay
          Again I still think Austin is creepy. Maybe Julia is the smarter twin than Liz at least she is not involved with Austin. Strange show but, I have to wonder how these people can take time off to be on these reality shows. They must have inherited money. I heard Vanessa has.

Comment

I don't know how people can take time off either. Unless they are students.

I think Jason took time off and the day that he was evicted or nominated, it had reached a point where he was technically fired I think he said, that he only made $26K a year. Big risk.

And Van I'm not sure if she inherited additional money. BUT majority of her earnings were from playing Poker, about 4 million dollars.
            Austin (if I remember correctly) is related to someone that founded one of the big banks. I THINK he said that.
            The twins, when they first arrived said they didn't need the money. NOW all of a sudden, they are saying, the money would help their family
            IDK about these people

Comment

Originally posted by marymary44 View Post
              Again I still think Austin is creepy. Maybe Julia is the smarter twin than Liz at least she is not involved with Austin. Strange show but, I have to wonder how these people can take time off to be on these reality shows. They must have inherited money. I heard Vanessa has.
              Austin is a really, really creepy version of that Rob Zombie dude who does those horror movies. Now that I think about it, I'd rather be stuck in a room with Rob than with Austin.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X