Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almost half way mark, as of right now who do you want to win BB17 ?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost half way mark, as of right now who do you want to win BB17 ?

My hope was for Jason, but that dream is over. I'm not overly impressed with any of them. But i'm kinda sorta liking Jackie & next is Becky. Atleast these two are trying, sometimes too hard, but they at least play to win. I think Vanessa & Austin are playing a decent game, but i don't like either. I hope to see Meg get her head in the game, soon (or she can pack her bags).

Can't stand either of them and Vanessa exhausts me with her constant chatter. You can add Liz, Shelli and Clay to the list. My hope is somehow Jackie scares them a little.

Comment

I'm with you JC, except for Becky, she is under their thumb right now .

This cast is so ridiculous, I don't know who I'd like to win. Right now, I'm rooting for Jackie, mainly b/c I hate the 6th sense and their minions.

I think JMac, Van, Shelli, hopefully Jackie might be able to win this.

Comment

I would like to see James and Jackie in the final two. Austin and his twins will probably make it though because they are not on any ones radar. I really dislike Vanessa. She wants to be treated one way and she treats others the opposite. Don't care for Shelli.

Comment

Welcome Swamp thing......totally agree about Vanessa and Shelli. It behooves me that they put in a wealthy poker player into the house.

Comment

Welcome Swamp thing!

I never thought I would say this, but I'd like for James to win (Jackie is still #1 for me, thought I'd add James to the mix). This season really sucks, b/c the game play for all sucks, but Jackie and James are the lesser of evils to me. Meg has a great personality, but ummm yeah, no.

I previoulsy thought Shelli, Van or JMac would win it, b/c of their edits and Van and Shelli's manipulations. But now that Shelli and Van are on the block, I don't think either will win. Both have been exposed for their ratchet game play.

Comment

My number 1 pick, gone

I thought BB would just have someone in the house and not necessarily return to the game. As she talked to Shelli tonight, I was like poop, BB is rigging it for Shelli or Van to win

Now that Jackie is out, I secretly hope she gets to play again. I have no one else to root for on this show, except possibly James.

Even though if Van winsI do believe I can stomach it. She is crazy, but she had these HG's like a 70's pimp!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X