Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But what I find really strange about Johnny Mac is that when he is around the other houseguests, he tends to speak in a more "normal" tone - he doesn't sound like he's yelling at everyone. Why does he seem to speak like that only in the DR? Anyway, I think he's probably a nice guy, he's just a bit of an oddball. I kind of feel the same about Steve. There's something odd about him as well. Maybe because he talks to himself an awful lot when he's alone and does many weird movements and such. Maybe Steve forgets there is a camera catching everything he does.... lol

Comment

• Welcome SunsetFan2011 and yes BB once again has picked an "odd" assortment if you think about it. I think Austin knows that Vanessa is a big time poker player . What is it with these hgs that they can't think logically and smartly?........Romances aside. Guess one has to be in the house to experience it. I'm sure they fumigate it when they are all gone, because God knows they aren't the neatness or cleanest.

Comment

• I agree, the houseguests do not seem to be neat or clean freaks. Beds are always messed up, clothes dropped all over the floor, dishes piled up in the sink, etc. They've got plenty of time on their hands, you'd think they might pick and clean up things in their spare time. That kind of thing would drive me crazy! lol

Comment

• I'm so crazy, I forgot to add this:

Liz nominated: JMac and Becky

Liz said Becky is the target and Austin is ticked off, b/c Becky is Vanessa's target and not theirs; he thinks getting out JMac for his game is better. He also told the twins that they should work on backdooring Van.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunsetFan2011 View Post
            But what I find really strange about Johnny Mac is that when he is around the other houseguests, he tends to speak in a more "normal" tone - he doesn't sound like he's yelling at everyone. Why does he seem to speak like that only in the DR? Anyway, I think he's probably a nice guy, he's just a bit of an oddball. I kind of feel the same about Steve. There's something odd about him as well. Maybe because he talks to himself an awful lot when he's alone and does many weird movements and such. Maybe Steve forgets there is a camera catching everything he does.... lol
            Velcome to our BB17 Gossip Spot,Sunset! Yur gonna love it here...

The one day when BB showed JOHNNYMACS family watching him on TV, AND also the people who work for him, they say that he is totally professional, and that this voice of his , that he throws out there, sort of threw his employees' for a loop ...So he might be playing like he is a goofball?

But, now I'm wondering what you mentioned , that only in the DR..HEY! Maybe, he wants to change his profession to a comic who imitates BobCat Goldwait ! SP??

And Steve? My Gawd! I'm waiting for this dude to start walking backwards already. OYE!

Comment

• Originally posted by 80sBaby View Post
              I'm so crazy, I forgot to add this:

Liz nominated: JMac and Becky

Liz said Becky is the target and Austin is ticked off, b/c Becky is Vanessa's target and not theirs; he thinks getting out JMac for his game is better. He also told the twins that they should work on backdooring Van.
              ROFL @ YOU BABY.

Ooooo, Backdoor Vanessa, YAY!!!!!!

Dangitt, how I wish I had BBAD like I use to have on "Showtime"...it's why I'm enjoying your posts about the nights goings on...I use to write them here until they SWITCHED on me...You do a marvelous job too.

.OH, and no worries ,I'll be a good girl and take care of myself!

Comment

• ^^^ you taking care of yourself if music to my ears

Btw, I've actually never watched BBAD, I don't have Showtime. I watch the Live Feeds. The Live Feeds PLUS some awesome sites, is where I get my info

From what I have seen, I'm pretty sold that Austwins are serious about getting rid of her at some point. That would be awesome if they did, since she thinks she has their votes still

Comment

• POV was the OTEV comp.
                  James was the host.
                  POV players: Liz, JMac, Becky, Austin, Steve and Meg

POV Winner was: Liz

Comment

• Veto meeting held....... Liz did not use the veto. Becky & Johnny Mac both still on the block (buh-bye Becky)

Comment

• New HOH is Austin ..........I don't think I can take another week of Liztin canoodling. Liz is concerned that his HOH letter is from "You know who"

Comment

• Austin nominated......... Johnny Mac & Steve, now on the block.

Comment

• Winner of POV: Vanessa and she will not use it. The target is Steve.

Comment

• POV ceremony held and Vanessa did not use her veto.

Comment

• Vanessa did not use her veto, and rants carried on after their meeting, notably Vanessa ranting about Steve and twins ranting about Johnny.. in Johnny's save-me speech, he asked Vanessa not to use her veto on him, saying it'd be like asking a lion and a gazelle to hang out and not each other
                              Gotta hand it to JMac, his speech was priceless!!

Comment

• Thanks for the heads up Penelope! I can't wait to watch the show tomorrow night. I used to be able to watch BBAD on the TV Guide Channel, but I no longer have that channel, so I don't get to see the stuff that isn't aired on the CBS shows on Wednesdays and Thursdays. So... who do you think will be evicted this week? JMac or Steve? I'm not sure who I want to stay. My faves are James and Meg.
                                Last edited by SunsetFan2011; August 25, 2015, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X