This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcwalk View Post
    thanks 80sBaby, that is awesome news. Vanessa nominate I hope Vanessa & Shelli leave during DE
    Wouldn't that be a kick in the pants. It always amazes me the way each house guest has a concept of what they are to the outside world.........they'll learn soon enough!!

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
      Wouldn't that be a kick in the pants. It always amazes me the way each house guest has a concept of what they are to the outside world.........they'll learn soon enough!!
      Awe HELL YEAH! THIS IS THE SWEETEST MUSIC TO MY EARS GIRLS' IM SO HAPPY IM DOING THE
      HAPPY DANCE.....

AND,

I hope it works out that way, JCwalk, where these two beotches leave on Double Eviction Day!

Comment

From watching the show last night, I think tonight is double eviction night

Comment

It has to be, right? I can't wait.

Comment

This is what I got from one of the BB sites confirming DE:
            They were shown 16 short comedic videos from the season, presumably for tomorrow's first HOH comp.. they proceeded to spend most of the evening studying, but they broke for an hour or so for their weekly Wednesday bowling.. the sponsor products display was bigger than ever, and a good time was had by all

Whether from taking Vanessa's "hard to get" advice or something else, Austin distanced himself from Liz a bit more than usual, leading her to notice and complain to Julie and Vanessa about it ???Seriously?? I can hear her whining to Austin

Comment

hmmm..... So for the past few hours LFU have been getting Jeff interviews & fish. I wonder if part of tonights show is being filmed (you know like the whole show tonight may not be live)? i don't like surprises

Comment

^^^Still getting LFU's on some sites jcwalk. Picked this one because it made me :
                Twins in comic room complaining about Austin and how disrespectful he is with everyday interactions with Liz.
                ........Seriously.........HELLO

Comment

Austin & Vanessa yelling at each other. Austin tired of her chit, says he can get the votes changed if he wanted too. They're so crazy this could be fake.

Comment

^^^You could be right about their fight being "fake" jcwalk because they are huge targets in the house but from what I've been reading Julia is not happy with him .

Comment

• Double Eviction update:

From Becky's HOH: Shelli evicted

2nd HOH: Steve
                      Nominated: Meg and Jackie
                      Veto winner: JMac
                      2nd Evictee: Jackie

Upcoming HOH: TBD

Comment

• The new HOH: Liz

Not sure about the comp, feeds went out, came back and she was celebrating. Also gave creepy aka Sir Hands alot, a kiss

Comment

• Worse case scenario as Liz for HOH. Austin with Vanessa, Liz and Julia calling themselves "Austin's Angels". Their target is Becky with James their next choice if Becky wins POV.
                          I was so nervous when John won POV because I was afraid he would take someone (either Meg or Jackie) down and put James up.
                          Steve still is a creep and the reason that he nominated Jackie is that she never spoke with him, blah, blah, blah. I'm not sure what all the romance about Johnny Mac is, but I'd rather let all my teeth fall out than go to him as a dentist; he also creeps me out.

Comment

• ^^^ OMG yes Penelope! So gross and yes, JMAC, not sure why the internet loves him, but that voice in itself is ridiculous. I also saw a slight bit of the live feeds where Van was running Liz's HOH by saying Becky is her target, b/c if Jackie comes back, she doesn't want Jackie and Becky as a strong duo in the house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
                              I'm not sure what all the romance about Johnny Mac is, but I'd rather let all my teeth fall out than go to him as a dentist; he also creeps me out.
                              Your bolded comment made me LOL. For a dentist, Johnny Mac certainly doesn't have the prettiest teeth - they're straight, but not pearly white as you might expect for a dentist. I couldn't put my finger on who he always sounds like during his DR confessions, until I read another poster compare him to Bobcat Goldthwait (sp?) - then I was like, yeah that's the ticket! John always sounds like he's yelling into the camera. I thought it was sort of funny when he kept being placed on the block as a "pawn" just about every week.

Comment

• I think it Johnny Macs voice that makes him seem creepy & the fact that looks like a deer in headlights most of the time. I said day one Johnny Mac had been inhaling that dental gas stuff. Just kidding It is good to see Johnny Mac start to play his own game though (although maybe a little late).

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X