Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You just made my day 80sBaby...........Guess Austin didn't get his kiss after all............LOL.

Comment

I hope James puts up Liz as one of his nominees because of her remark that she didn't like they way he looked (Note: James didn't hear that remark). I also noticed that they didn't show Austin's good-bye to Jason...........he was so anxious to be "nasty"

Comment

ME TOO, please let Austin be on the block this week! But James would also be a fool to not get rid of Shelli this week.

Comment

Well James did promise that he would keep Shelli and Clay safe , but I would like to see him put up Vanessa and Austin and if someone gets off..........then put up Shelli giving the old excuse, "My hands were tied!!"

Comment

^^PP he did, but don't count him out just yet. Right after he said that, he met w/Jackie, Meg and Becky (by default) and told them, he wants Shelli gone, b/c he thought, once again, in addition to them playing him last week and what Audrey told him about her. He is like, why would Shelli be adamant on getting a deal during endurance. He knows for sure that she doesn't trust him. Plus Shelli told Meg, that she threw James' name out to Van last week instead of Jason, but it couldn't work, b/c James won battle of the block.

Please don't mess this up James!!!

Comment

This is officially a Red letter day: James has nominated Clay and Shelli for eviction He is my hero . He may or may not last but he has kahoonas and hopefully will inspire the "others" to follow suit!!

Comment

^YO, Penelope! Red letter THIS: As of today, it's official, JAMES CAN GET IT!! I can't believe it.... I've never ever even seen him like that before today, but James is the MAN!! I'm packing my husband's mess up right this moment, and I'm making plans to track James down. Step back ladies, he's MINE! I look NOTHING like Taylor Swift, but I.Will.Make.Him.Mine....

James could have just used Skittles to pick a good target, but he did what a REAL killer would do, just run at the giant and attack the head! And they (Shellie/Clay) are running around crying about James splitting them up before jury. This will be fantastic either way! Even if she stays, he has killed their BB courtship and I'm positive that MOST BB watchers are pleased.

Clay wants to play Captain Save-A-ho and (if upon winning Veto), use the veto to save Shelli and risk himself, but I PPPRRRRRAAAAAAYYYYYY no matter what, she or he takes a walk next week. Someone suggested that if Clay does save Shelli, for James to put Liz up next to him, and that's EXACTLY how I felt about it.

Comment

^^^ Y'all posts... DEAD.

He should have said, "your sh!t hit the fan. POINT BLANK AND PERIOD" listening to them cry pout, yell at Van, yell at James was EVERYTHING to me. AND James had a house meeting w/o them, like Shelli did to Audrey gawd, James has made me happy and he didn't do that old BS that Vanessa does, by looking for a reason (hers are always FAKE reasons too). LOVED this move! Twitter is rejoicing, all BB Boards are rejoicing!!! LOVE IT.

Comment

Thank you girls for the biggest smile and laugh that I've had reading your posts and to sweeten the pot (I didn't think I could love James anymore)......he nominated Liz, Julia, Austin for Have-nots.
                    Their supplement is lollipops. ..........I'm sure somewhere Jason is smiling

Comment

^^^Yaassss Penelope! James is slaying right now! He is trying to get in a little safe w/the twins and Austin for a little cushion next week for sparing them. Also, he is fully aware of Vanessa's part in Jason's nomination, he said that he just respects her gameplay over Shay because he thinks she plays logically. LOL

Comment

POV players James, Shelli, Clay, Vanessa, Jacki & Becky.

Comment

James won POV Shelli & Clay upset.......

Comment

Other prizes won, besides James winning veto. Clay won trip a to Ireland, Becky won 5K, Jackie has to wear a costume & be shackled to Vanessa, Shelli has to do a knight routine 2400 times in 24 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by jcwalk View Post
                              James won POV Shelli & Clay upset.......
                              and Bravo James!! To Shelli and Clay..........Boo........Grow Up

Comment

POV ceremony held..........James did not use the Veto

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X