Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin evicted: 2(JMac & Van was the tie breaker) to 1(Liz)

Steve is the new HOH

Comment

• Steve nominated: Van and John

Van won the POVshe made it to F3

Comment

• Thanks 80sBaby and hopefully Liz will be voted out!!

Comment

• Well, Vanessa won Part 1 of a nearly 4 hour endurance run.

Comment

• Wow, Austin was really PO'd when he entered the jury house.

I have a feeling the final 2 will be Vanessa and someone else. I really can't say who I'd prefer the other person to be though.

BTW, I read the transcript that was posted of the live feeds after Steve lost the POV to Vanessa and he was crying and moping around. I don't watch the live feeds, so I was wondering if all, or most, of the HGs talk to themselves and/or to the camera as much as Steve does?

Comment

• ^^^I don't watch the feeds either SunsetFan2011 but I did watch BBAD for awhile and stopped. I can't believe a grown man would behave in such a manner and he's quite odd to me. I'm not sure if it's part of an act or not. There are times when his character changes before he realizes it............anyways it looks like the second part seems to be memory of what's in the house.

Comment

• Steve has won Part 2. At this point, I haven't been watching either the shows or BBAD, just reading feeds

Comment

• I'm glad Steve won Part 2. It's our only shot at Vanessa's getting screwed out of the Final 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
                    ^^^I don't watch the feeds either SunsetFan2011 but I did watch BBAD for awhile and stopped. I can't believe a grown man would behave in such a manner and he's quite odd to me. I'm not sure if it's part of an act or not. There are times when his character changes before he realizes it............anyways it looks like the second part seems to be memory of what's in the house.
                    Same here, I'm so tired of this season, I haven't seen any feeds in a while, I've just been reviewing the summaries by the feedsters occasionally. I may just tune in for the finale.
                    This season has been such a disappointment, I don't even care who wins AFP. I hope James gets it or even Jason but I can see it being rigged for JMac the finale cannot come soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by ragincajun View Post
                      I'm glad Steve won Part 2. It's our only shot at Vanessa's getting screwed out of the Final 2.
                      Wouldn't it be hilarious if Steve and Liz are the Final 2? Not huge fans of either of them, but it would still be better than Vanessa having a chance at the win. I used to think Vanessa had a very good chance of winning if she were in the Final 2 because many on the jury would say she 'played the game.' However, I would like to see more coverage of the jury members talking among themselves on who they would like to see win. I don't know about anyone else, but if I were on BB and the HG who got me booted out of the house was in the Final 2, I would vote for the OTHER person.... Vanessa has been responsible for most of those currently in the jury house. I hope they all think about that when casting their votes for the winner this season.
                      Last edited by SunsetFan2011; September 21, 2015, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunsetFan2011 View Post
                        Wouldn't it be hilarious if Steve and Liz are the Final 2? Not huge fans of either of them, but it would still be better than Vanessa having a chance at the win. I used to think Vanessa had a very good chance of winning if she were in the Final 2 because many on the jury would say she 'played the game.' However, I would like to see more coverage of the jury members talking among themselves on who they would like to see win. I don't know about anyone else, but if I were on BB and the HG who got me booted out of the house was in the Final 2, I would vote for the OTHER person.... Vanessa has been responsible for most of those currently in the jury house. I hope they all think about that when casting their votes for the winner this season.
                        Me too Sunsetfan...I agree with you 100% and .that would be an awesome Switcharound, LISTENING TO THE jURRORS ABOUT WHO "THEY" SHOULD VOTE FOR OR AGAINST. Most likely be better than the show itself. this season.

Comment

• Tonight I'm going to have the pleasure of not watching BB17 finale. I don't like any of the final three in any way, shape or form and with Production having a hand in the results reduces the word "Reality" IMO.

Comment

• ^^^OMGsame here, I will be watching Empire and looking at the results tomorrow. Forget tuning in to this poopfest!

Comment

• Steve won Part 3 and Final HOH
                              Steve evicted Vanessa.........
                              Steve won the season 6-3
                              James won viewer favorite ........The only thing that made me happy!!

Comment

• THAT "SWAMP MAN AUSTIN sure is a bitter man..

HOLY HALLELUIA!! GOOD FOR YOU STEVE FOR SENDING VANESSA TO JURY

YAY! SIS BOOM-BA-RAH-RAH-RAH!!!

I'm glad I watched

SEE YOU ALL NEXT SEASON

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X