X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve is the new HOH..........this should be interesting

Comment

• I agree Penelope P. Last night's show was such a huge disappointment for me. I can't even describe it. I was really thinking James would win SOMETHING. Was hoping HOH, but when that failed, I was sure he'd be able to pull himself off the block with the VETO comp. With James and Meg out of the house, I don't find anyone really worth rooting for. You have the Shallow 4 (Austwins and Vanessa) and the two spineless wusses (Steve and JMac) left in the game. I think Vanessa is the one I'll be most disappointed with if she wins the thing. Yeah, JMac and Steve and their huge loyalty to Vanessa - I just don't get that. Anyway, I may just need to check out on watching any further and just read the boards to see who gets evicted and who wins because I don't know if I can actually stomach watching any of the remaining six win this season because I can't decide who is the lesser of all the evils! Bummer!

Comment

• HOH Steve nominated......Austin & LIz

Comment

• Austin has won POV. What will he do??

Comment

• Austin used POV, took himself off the block. Replacement nom Julia. Now on the block Julia/Liz.

Comment

• ..........Please let it be Liz........Pretty please

Comment

• i think it will likely be Julia who leaves tonight. Though Vanessa & Johnny Mac talked a few days ago about keeping Julia. If Liz stays i think she will definitely be a viable competitor for Vanessa & Austin. What if Vanessa & Johnny Mac vote out Liz.

Comment

• Vanessa won HOH

No more than 10 minutes after winning, she is calling on people to discuss things. Fact Checking

Even though someone is getting evicted, Tuesday will take forever to get here w/this maniac. She already has Austin and Liz separately sweating with the conversations she is having w/them.

Comment

• Thanks 80sBaby and to add to that Liz won the luxury prize whatever that may be
                    I saw this post by a BB viewer and it just cracked me up:
                    I'm just stunned that Austin lost a competition that involved putting his fingers in holes

Comment

• I saw things like that all over the web yesterday too! I was dying laughing!!!

Comment

• Van nominated: Steve and JMac (current target)

Comment

• Johnny Mac won POV.......that dude just will not lay down & die.

Comment

• POV ceremony done. JMac took himself off and Austin is the replacement

Comment

• Funny thing is both Steve & Austin think they are staying. And whichever one does stay, thinks Vanessa is loyal to them.

Comment

• My guess is Austin will be blindsided & evicted Tuesday. I don't care which one leaves Tuesday or Wednesday. I suspect Vanessa thinks she has more control over Steve, than the show mance Austwin. I'm just ready for them all to go.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X