This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! HOH, POV Etc.

The twin twist has been done before. The Twins this time around is Liz Nolan.

Thanks Penelope...I wasn't watching BB back then...

Good to see you again!

Comment

^^^Great seeing you again tvaddict4965.......looking forward to your comments!!

Comment

hey how are you two doing I watched last year with vintage virgo, do either of you get the live feeds from the show , vintage did and would tell me what happened lol

Comment

^^^Hi victorlordjr.!! No I don't subscribe to live feeds, they seem to have a lot of problems with them. I do however watch BBAD and there are a few good BB sites they give spoilers.

Comment

i read a lot of LF updates on RRF & Jokers

Comment

Originally posted by victor lord jr View Post
              hey how are you two doing I watched last year with vintage virgo, do either of you get the live feeds from the show , vintage did and would tell me what happened lol
              Hey Hi guy!! How ya doin buddy? Long time no talk.say hello to mom for me...I am the gal in the I don't have Comcast, I have wow

Hey Penelope and JCwalk......I haven't even barley seen last nights show, let alone read Jokers Update...I need to go now...and check things out..my tivoe wasn't picking up the show, I was so agitated, but in the end..its all good, I have it to watch, PHEW thank goodnss..

I like that big 6'5" guy...heres why, LOL...because my GF's son, looks exactly like him in height and hair beard, HIS TWIN I TELL YA.

His other brother, my friends son, works for CBS so maybe I can find some inside info...yuk, yuk, yuk....Later guy and girls..

Comment

Yeah, I only review Jokers for updates too. If I get a heads up on anything, I'll be sure to share details too.

I can't find that pic of Austin on Jokers.

Comment

well last year girl friend and friend got me to watch , well my girl friend would tell me about the live feeds ,me im to cheap buy them lol , but she passed away so she cant tell me any more so if you guys keep me posed I would like that,
                  tvaddict we are good im glad to see you on here

Comment

^^^So sorry for your loss victor lord jr.
                    Well, James is the HOH after Jason's team lost and his nominations are Jackie and Steve. The real target apparently is Jace.

Comment

^Hey, all you greasers!...... Looks like another houseful of breakout-star-wannabees. But, we expected that. Yo, tvaddict, Austin is my boy, too, but for different reasons. I wish his face and body was attached to Clay. Clay is alright, but I'm more into the guys that will snap your neck, then lay hands on you and pray the healing of Jesus over you. I HATE that dark side of Austin, but all 6'5 of him is tight!

I've got a hunch that Audrey is NOT the only transgender in the house. That's GOT to be one of the other twists this season.

It's too bad they are targeting Jace. They need to send that crying girl home like YESTERDAY. She's pathetic already. But back to Jace, I really like him, but he has gone from 0 to 100 too dang quick.He behaves like he's never been anywhere before. Sheesh....

Comment

Although i haven't read any LF updates yet or watched BB:AD. Hopefully this weekend i can start to get in the grove with both LF updates & BB:AD. But for now,I'm already finding Meg & John both to be too hiper for me.

Comment

Little LFU.....so apparently Have not's are DaVonne, Vanessa, Austin & Liz. I'm thinking the reward for the 2 who sit out the HOH comp, might be automatic Have Not (i could be wrong) Veto players will be James, Jackie, Steve, Jason, John & Becky. This also seems odd, it's like all the people who played BOTB are playing for POV. Is this a coincident?

Comment

i had such high hopes for Vanessa, thought she would be a strong player. She talked a good game. Disappointed with her crying (maybe want to go home).

Comment

Has anyone subscribed to the feeds???

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X