Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Taylor who walked away with $800,000! I didn't know you could win both.

Comment

• namers, I only watched a few episodes at the beginning. Taylor would have been my last pick, but congratulation your worked it and got a showmance to boot Michael was my favorite and so was Turner. Taylor was voted most popular

Comment

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        IKR? I didn't love her either and was surprised it was an 8-1 vote.

• i loved her, I wouldn't say she was my top pick to win out of everyone overall(I was rooting for Michael) but I would say going into the finale she was equally as deserving as Turner and Monte but her speech just killed it. I personally think it was the best final speech in BB history and one of the best top 3s.

I read an article interviewing Monte, he said he misread the jury. He really thought that the majority of votes would go to him. But as Taylor gave her speech, he said he saw where the jury's heads were...the female's who didn't let Taylor get close to them suddenly respected her and wished they had made her part of their click...the female empowerment part of her speech resonated. He said he knew Michael was close to Taylor but thought he would vote for comp stats over the social aspect. Terrence said he would only vote for someone who made big moves. But Taylor's speech killed it. Just thought that was interesting

I'm not sure he could have beaten Turner either. From other little tidbits many felt like Monte would keep almost everyone at an arms length and did not feel like they really knew him.

I know some weren't a fan of her win...i personally thought all 3 could have one and her speech pushed her to the win over Monte
      Last edited by JCmojoe81; September 26, 2022, 03:59 PM. Reason: changed wording
      JC
      SOC Moderator
      soapcentral.com
      Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        It definitely was her speech which was quite good.

• knotsfan
        knotsfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Judging from what the jury had to say about Turner, Monte would have won if he had taken him to the Final Two instead of Taylor. I didn’t understand it, but many of the jurors were laughing when they were talking about Turner’s gameplay. Also, they gave all the credit for michael’s eviction to Monte, rather than to Turner, which was unfair. Turner was the one who nominated Michael once Monte won the Veto and took Alyssa off the block, so Turner really deserved the credit, but the jury didn’t see it that way. I liked Monte a lot, but I was fine with Taylor winning,

• I'm probably the only one that didn't care for Taylor since her speech about her clothes, but I will give her credit and her due. Being shunned at the beginning made her determined to turn the tables. The romance was a plus.

Comment

• JCmojoe81
        JCmojoe81 commented
        Editing a comment
        you're not the only one, my friend couldnt get past that with her either and we debated that all season! Lol
        I personally thought she wasn't trying to be showoffy or like rude in any way, I took it as her way of trying to bond with the girls. She is admittedly awkward around other girls sometimes and I took that as her weird way of trying to be like "hey we're cool, feel free to use my pageant clothes" and didn't realize how she was coming across.

• I love that Monte (The Male Chauvinist) thought he had it in the bag...by taking a female to the end...guess the joke's on him...LOL. I'm so glad Taylor won and beating Monte was the icing on the cake

Comment

• Just a little LOL for you all. The No Vote came from Turner
        Thank you everyone for making this a fun journey and I respect all your opinions!! Take care and be safe!

Comment

• Haven't seen you all in forever.

Congrats to Taylor on this win!

As torturous as the first several weeks were, I began to enjoy the chaos. I watched feeds of course so the edits did no justice at all. Good to see social game being heavily weighted in this one.

Hoping to see you all next year. Miss you all

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X