Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother U.S. Celebrity

They're back!! Season 24 Celebrity Edition will start on February 2nd....stay tuned

The celebrity cast has been revealed;

Todd Bridges
    Hopefully we will finally find out what Willis was talking about when Diff'rent Strokes sitcom star Todd Bridges enters the Big Brother house.

Todrick Hall
    The American Idol season 9 semifinalist-turned-YouTube-sensation has choreographed and judged for RuPaul's Drag Race while also gracing Broadway stages in Kinky Boots and Chicago.

Chris Kattan
    A night at the Roxbury is nothing compared to three weeks inside the Big Brother house. If the former SNL funnyman breaks out Mr. Peepers at any time during his stay, this season will have been a rousing success no matter what else happens.

Chris Kirkpatrick
    Usually it's bandmate Joey Fatone who hogs all the reality TV gigs, but lower-profile NSYNCer Kirkpatrick nabbed a bed in the Big Brother house, where he can regale the other inhabitants with stories of his time playing to stadiums full of screaming middle-schoolers and starring in Sharknado 3.

Carson Kressley
    The reality TV veteran starred on the original Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and has since competed on Dancing With the Stars, Celebrity Apprentice, and I'm a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!, while also appearing as a judge on RuPaul's Drag Race.

Teddi Mellencamp
    It will hurt so good to see John Mellencamp's daughter (and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star) Teddi in the house this season if the "accountability coach" truly holds people accountable for their actions while locked together for three weeks.

Shanna Moakler
    The former Playboy Playmate and pageant queen made the reality rounds starring on Meet the Barkers with her then-husband Travis Barker of Blink-182… and then Hollywood Exes after the marriage fizzled.

Mirai Nagasu
    The Olympic figure skater, who won a bronze medal in 2018, is out to avenge her reality TV Dancing With the Stars loss later that year, when she watched fellow ice skater Adam Rippon triple-axel his way to victory. How dare he!

Lamar Odom
    He won two NBA titles as a member of the Los Angeles Lakers and was named the league's Sixth Man of the Year in 2011. But reality TV fans know him best as the onetime husband of Khloé Kardashian (and therefore star of Keeping Up With the Kardashians and spin-off Khloé & Lamar).

Miesha Tate
    Hopefully the former UFC women's bantamweight champion realizes this reality TV battle royal does not, in fact, take place in an octagon. But… I mean… I'm not going to be the one to tell her.

Comment

A reminder that Big Brother celebrity starts tomorrow night. Please check your stations for times.

Comment

Oh, what a cast they have. The costumes they wore for HOH were stunning. Would love to see the cleaning bill....LOL.

Comment

Head of Household: Miesha
          Original noms: Carson, Mirai
          Veto winner/outcome: Carson/used on self
          Final noms: Mirai, Teddi
          1st cycle immunity: Cynthia

Mirai has been crying non-stop

Comment

This is the 1st time I'm watching celebs. Watch Teddi go back to RHBH!

Someone has to try to take out Miesha or she'll take it all.

Is this a month-long show?

Comment

• Penelope P
              Penelope P commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, shorter than Originals. Probably because of covid and they are all stars. Welcome namers. Thought I was all alone!

Moved to Spoiler thread.
            Last edited by Penelope P; February 6, 2022, 06:26 AM. Reason: Should be in Spoiler thread

Comment

• namers
              namers commented
              Editing a comment
              P, please no spoilers here. Tanx love.

• namers
              namers commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you! 😊

Just now watching the first episode, so far I’m not very engaged. Hopefully it gets better.

Comment

I dunno about Chris's reasoning...back door Meisha.

Comment

• Penelope P
                Penelope P commented
                Editing a comment
                Love it because not only is she a threat, but she is physically powerful...........Go Chris, go!

Okay so far, we have formed opinions about the celebrities:

Like: Carson, Cynthia, Todd, Chris and Mirai

Dislike: Meisha Todrick and Chris (he's kind of a misfit) but hilarious about Carson's cake

Comment

• namers
                namers commented
                Editing a comment
                OMG, I just started this really bad every-couple-day habit of waking up after 2 hours, making breakfast, then going back to sleep.

Cynthia is likeable. Todd is surprising. I'd give anything to have Mirai's skin. 🍑 Carson is both entertaining and annoying. Lol.

Head of Household: ChrisKirk
              Original noms: ChrisKat, Mirai
              Veto winner/outcome: Shanna/did not use
              Final noms: ChrisKat, Mirai
              Evicted: Mirai 7-0

Sad to see Mirai leave but she was a lamb amongst the wolves.

Comment

I felt so bad for Chris Kattan. I think he didn't know he'd be swimming with sharks. His farewell speech was so perfect and kind. Lamar is another one that just doesn't fit to well IMO.

Comment

• namers
                  namers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, I did too. But all that middle-of-the-night cake would make anyone 🤢

Lamar doesn't even know how to play BB!

Gotta admit that Todrick is a good game player, but I still do not like him.

Comment

I have to admit the show has gotten better. I think Todrick & Meisha are playing a good game. Shanna is also not a bad player, though Todrick & company are trying to push her out. Shanna's downfall seemed to be one of things i like about her, not playing the HOH game. Still a few floaters in there like Todd & Lamar Cynthia hitched her wagon to Carson, who is also a good player.

Comment

Cynthia was a disappointment to me when she turned on Shanna........I mean seriously, who would believe anything that comes out of Todrick's mouth.........LOL

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X