High Roller winner/outcome: Alyssa/removed Derek F
      Pre-veto noms: Claire, Xavier

Comment

• Penelope P
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Lanfear View Post
        It’s getting boring…
        Hi Lanfear, Yes, I agree. The casting isn't balanced. We have some very smart players and players like Azah who thinks she's on a mini vacation, Tiffany the den Mother, Derek F, nice guy but can't win for losing and Britini who was way too loud but she killed that veto she won and was a great rapper

Comment

• Penelope P
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Feb 2007

Now this is interesting: Feeds came back at 5.49pm. Alyssa won the High Roller game, removed Derek F from the block, and spun the roulette wheel to determine his replacement. That turned out to be Xavier. Much scrambling and whispering ensued. SarahB told Xavier she was "kind of hoping there might could be a backdoor this week" meaning Derek X. She asked Xavier not to share that but said she'd already shared with Kyland. SarahB then told us if Derek X doesn't play and win veto, she thought he'd "definitely" be evicted against Claire. Meanwhile Derek X told Tiffany that Claire should be safe against Xavier (no) and he probably wouldn't use veto if he wins it.

Comment

• jcwalk
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2004

Interesting Derek X doesn’t seem to be concerned about BD. Although I believe Sarah Beth is open to bd Derek X, especially if pushed by Ky to do so. Kyland needs to be careful because I think Derek X is more loyal to Ky than Xaviars loyalty Ky. Having said that I think if Derek X ends up on the block with Xavier, who goes could be a toss up. Because this hoh Sarah Beth seems to be counting on Ky to help steer the hg votes as to who leaves. Problem is ky doesn’t have as much sway as ky and Sarah Beth thinks he has.

Comment

• jcwalk
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Feb 2004

Xavier won veto…………but he also has punishment of 24hours isolation and he will be 3rd nominee. Not sure I know how all this will work. I will read more LFU tomorrow or rather later today.

Comment

• Penelope P
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Feb 2007

Thank you jcwalk. From what I 've read, Xavier will be the third nominee next week.
                This is what I found mean spirited: From a feedster: Hannah & Derek X found SarahB's letter to read the part she hadn't..
                Derek X: "if it's not game, don't even tell me"
                Hannah: "it wasn't even that personal, I thought it was gonna be like 'great job being America's Player'"
                they apologized, Hannah said SB sketches her out . I thought HOH has the key to the HOH room. I'm gathering that SarahB left it unlocked.

Comment

• Penelope P
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Feb 2007

Derek F won $ 7,500.00............

Comment

• jcwalk
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Feb 2004

Thanks Penelope P. I read that Azah gave Derek F a hard time for the money, he told her came to win money, took advantage of the the opportunity. Azah shouldn’t fault him for his choice, as she should make her own choices. At the end of the day they need to remember that they are playing as individuals.

Comment

• Penelope P
                      Penelope P commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Azah would have done the same thing if it happened to her. She had no right to do that IMO.
                  • jcwalk
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Feb 2004

So Ky is starting to wonder about the 6, who he can really trust to have his back. Ky thinks he can really trust Allysa, Xavier,Sarah Beth and Derek x as 5th. Sarah Beth also told Ky she’s trying to keep him off the block. Then you have Tiffany who told Claire she wants to save her, and would rather see Derek x go than Claire. Derek X thinks he’s closer to Tiffany than Claire, he’s wrong. I’m pretty sure Xavier will use the veto to take himself off the block, my hope is Tiffany would be replacement nom, not sure why the others won’t put her up. Tiffany is a floater

Comment

• Penelope P
                      Penelope P commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You can add Azah to the "floater" department.
                  • jcwalk
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Feb 2004

Xavier is really pushing for Derek X to go up, he’s still upset about Christian being nominated by Derek x.

Comment

• Penelope P
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Feb 2007

Xavier took himself off the block and Claire put up DerekX as replacement!

Comment

• Penelope P
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Feb 2007

There are three people who have never been nominated: Xavier, Tiffany and Azah........two of them are floaters

Comment

• jcwalk
                          Aspiring soap scribe
                          • Feb 2004

Yes,I agree Penelope P. I just read a LFU, Tiffany thinking about the advantage o f keeping Derek X. Derek X also making his pitch to Azah, and others. There is an advantage for Tiffany, Azah, Hannah and Derek X to work together because they’re all expendable to Xavier and company. Allysa probably should be in that group. I think it would be awesome if Derek X stayed and won hoh.

Comment

• Penelope P
                            Aspiring soap scribe
                            • Feb 2007

I know you like DerekX jcwalk, but he's a competition beast. Here is a little conversation picked up: The three Cookout guys met with Tiffany, and Xavier said he'd like the vote to be settled before he goes into solitary tomorrow. Kyland said if Tiffany has a case to be made for keeping Derek X, "let's discuss it." They pretended to discuss it anyway, but Tiffany said she knows it's a done deal and she doesn't want to put herself in a position where they view her as troublemaker, flipper, emotional/personal player, and "it's a dead situation to me." She went on to say "I don't have a leg to stand on, I've done nothing, you guys are the ones who will take all of the shots that need to be made so I don't have anything to say." Kyland and Derek F wandered off and Tiffany told Xavier she knew the guys were saying the Cookout girls weren't pulling their weight, and she also said she's unsure about Claire, that she'd been distant with her lately. And she said pretty soon they'll be wondering why SarahB is still there, and if she still is when they're down to five, four, three left, "I'm gonna be mad at y'all and we ain't gonna be friends after this game."

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X