Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i will have the popcorn ready, but it better not be Tiffany coming back in (hopefully she is evicted this week). It could be a battle back to somehow include the already evicted HG, since we've not seen hide nor hair of them. Having said that i feel old. I would not mind seeing Derek X get a 2nd chance.

Comment

• It should get interesting and I always think BB has a hand in the excitement!

Comment

• Just got this off Jokers: says CBS Big Brother tweeted; heads ups BB fans! The Live feeds are currently down and will be back up after the west coast airing tomorrow's live eviction. Also says a brand new episode is coming you way tonight at 8p.. I bet part of Thursday show is prerecorded.

Comment

• I think this has been the most boring season ever and has some dumb players. Azah and Big D have done absolutely nothing in the game - not come close to winning any comps. .Nothing but floating through. They all should have figured Xavier out by now and gotten rid of him. By the time they catch on, it will be too late.

Comment

• Penelope P
          Penelope P
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          Penelope P commented
          Editing a comment
          Being a floater is hard to do and Big D came close a few times of winning.

• 1st CYCLE
        Evicted: Tiffany 3-0
        Head of Household: Azah
        Original nominations: Hannah, Xavier
        Veto winner/outcome: Kyland/used on Xavier
        Final noms: Derek, Hannah
        Evicted: Hannah 2-0

2nd CYCLE
        Head of Household: Xavier
        Original nominations: Azah, Kyland
        Veto winner/outcome: TBA
        Final noms: TBA
        Evicted: TBA

Comment

• ***Please note there is a show on tonight at 8:00 p.m.

Comment

• No show on Sunday.
            Do you know what I took away from last night's show? Big D really thinks well of himself. He feels that he should be entitled to be told everything in the game. SMH

Comment

• Read a little LFU. So I think Kyland is getting worried, and he should be. Apparently Big D, has been going around talking too much, going back and forth in front of Azah about if he wins veto he may pull kyland off. So now Azah is gunning for veto. I guess the plan was for Azah to assume, if big d won veto he would pull her down. After Kyland voiced his concerns to Xavier, then Xavier talking to feeds says they cannot pull kyland off. Xavier is also concerned that he not push azah out, he wants to secure her jury vote. Kylands game is in jeopardy unless he himself wins veto. At least now kyland sees that big d and perhaps Xavier may not keep f3 Word. In Xavier perfect world Azah or big d win veto, and their 1 vote Kyland out. I really don’t think Azah deserves to be in f3, I guess I think big d worked a little harder. I’m ready for this to be over, 2 floaters and 2 comp winners.

Comment

• POV Winner: Xavier.

Comment

• Xavier says to Kyland that he is not having veto talks today, sounds like Kyland,s game maybe over. It will surprise me if Xavier uses the veto, he will probably let big D seal the fate of Kyland. Obviously Xavier really doesn’t want to risk sitting next to Kyland, because he might not beat him. I guess BB can just go ahead and put Xavier name on the big check and write “floater “ on the other check.

Comment

• I do have a feeling that Xavier will take Kyland off the block remembering the "Gentlemen's Agreement"......Xavier is pretty confident that he will win.

Comment

• Program Note: Wednesday night's show starts at 10:00 p.m.

Comment

• Just want to say I am rooting for Xavier to win and hope he wins part 1 and part 3. He'd be a good winner.

Comment

• Well sadly, it's official: Kyland evicted by one vote from Big D .
                          Round 1: POV: Xavier
                          Round 2 To be announced.
                          Xavier is an arrogant, cocky S.O.B. Azah blew her one and only HOH and is as useless like a bull with you know what................Rooting for Big D at this point.

Comment

• Azah and Big D will face off on Saturday.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X