This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcwalk View Post
    Veto meeting held….Allysa saved herself. Now on the block Xavier and Claire.
    Thank you jcwalk.....the best news since sliced bread was invented. Kyland had a conversation with Alyssa and told her if she saved Xavier, she's crazy

Comment

• Last night: Did you know Xavier is annoyed about Tiffany going for the HOH? I know! shocking

Comment

• Also for the last couple nights, Kyland & Tiffany cuddling in alone in HOH bed. I think they are both playing the game, what ever it takes to get further. I just don't think there is anything really there.

Comment

• Penelope P
          Penelope P
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          Penelope P commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG............Yikes!!..........My eyes!! She was the first one that I had an instant dislike to and she hasn't let me down.

• New HOH: Kyland
        He's talling everyone that he will probably nominate Hannah and (wait for it) Tiffany

Comment

• Nominated…. Hannah and Tiffany. I do like these nominees, but maybe he should have put up Xavier and Tiffany. I also read that big d almost hoh, I have to wonder who big d would have nominated.

Comment

• Little LFU Tiffany is really upset about being on the block. Kyland went into the kitchen to help the others prepare dinner. Tiffany told kyland why are you here. Kyland to help, Tiffany said why don’t you and Xavier go conspire against me. I’m guessing Tiffany really think she shouldn’t be on the block. I knew last week when Tiffany and kyland were cuddling in the hoh, it was just game. Tiffany is behaving like a brat, thinks she should control others hoh. Too bad that Tiffany let the boys manipulate her hoh, when Tiffany should’ve taken a shot at them. Now unless Tiffany wins POV, she will probably get to see Claire next week.

Comment

• Penelope P
              Penelope P
              Penelope P commented
              Editing a comment
              I sure hope so jcwalk. She's sulking like a big baby.......looks good on her. Bet she will be yapping on the cameras more so.

• Kyland won POV……………….

Comment

• SunsetFan2011
              SunsetFan2011
              Contract Poster
              SunsetFan2011 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm happy Tiffany didn't win POV. Pretty sure Kyland will keep noms the same. I think Tiff will be voted out. I'm certain Xavier and Big D will vote her out. I'm not sure about Azah... but, she'll likely go along with the majority in order to not rock the boat, unless she just wants to give Tiff a sympathy vote.

• .....That's such wonderful news jcwalk. She had the nerve to be upset being nominated
            Penelope P
            Last edited by Penelope P; September 12, 2021, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• SunsetFan2011
              SunsetFan2011
              Contract Poster
              SunsetFan2011 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think one of Tiff's main goals was to be the only HG never to be put on the block this season. I believe that is the main reason she wouldn't throw the HOH comp she was supposed to throw because the agreement was she'd go up on the block against Claire and she didn't want to break her streak of not being a nominee on the block.

• Penelope P
              Penelope P
              Penelope P commented
              Editing a comment
              Probably that reason is why she is sitting on the block.

• SunsetFan2011
              SunsetFan2011
              Contract Poster
              SunsetFan2011 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep, and it came back to bite her.... big time! I'm not a Tiffany fan, so I'm not bothered that she's on the block. I'll be totally shocked if she does not go home this week.

• Just a reminder of the new schedule for BB: BB will be on at 8:30 p.m. tonight!

Comment

• Thanks Penelope P for the reminder. I read a bit LFU. Just as I figured now that Kyland has the veto, Tiffany has calmed down from being mad. Last night Tiffany was telling Kyland that she can help further his game. She’s pushing for Xavier to go this week. Tiffany went on and on pleading her case, the whole time very calm. Later big D in HOH pushing Kyland to stick with the plan Tiffany out, then Hannah. Azah seems to be in a good spot to at least get to f4 maybe further.

Comment

• Penelope P
                Penelope P
                Penelope P commented
                Editing a comment
                Imagine getting to the finale 6 being a "floater".........that's Azah.

• Very late last night Tiffany in HOH bed snuggling with Kyland, these 2 still snuggling at 5:30 a.m. this morning.

Comment

• Kyland did not use POV!!

Comment

• I'm glad Kyland did not use the veto on Tiffany, that would have ended his own game. No matter what Tiffany says to Hannah & the others, they know Tiffany spent hours with Kyland trying to convince him to save her. Now hopefully Kylands luck holds & he doesn't get to share a ride jury to house with Tiffany.

Comment

• So after this morning Veto meeting Big D,and Azah, talking (Xavier i think was also present). Azah says one of the main reasons why Tiffany must go is that is she tried to protected her plus one Claire. And they also said that Kyland did the same thing with Sara Beth. I guess Azah & Big D never noticed that Xavier did the same with Allysa. Xavier really has these people fooled.
                  jcwalk
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  Last edited by jcwalk; September 13, 2021, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Those lawyers, you gotta love them .
                    Program reminder that this Thursday's BB is 2 hours long.
                    An interesting thought that BBUSA may use the premise that BBCanada did in a double eviction. The last 2 evicted, played a win back to the house game and whoever won, went back in

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X