Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read a little of the updates. Now Hannah & Claire are saying they need to get Xavier out, something Hannah should have thought about before saving Xavier this week.

Comment

• Penelope P
      Penelope P
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      Penelope P commented
      Editing a comment
      Well hello, someone is thinking but isn't Hannah close to Xavier? I said it before that he's the sneaky one and that hasn't changed. I also think that BB has a little hand in producing the show

I'd rather have Kyland win than, Xavier. I just think Xavier is sneaky, but also comes accross in his DR's a little arrogant. Maybe he's just very confident. Just my opinion, still i'm not going to mad at Xavier if he wins.

Comment

• Penelope P
      Penelope P
      Penelope P commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, he is very arrogant and cocky......that came out when he had to vote for eviction.

Looks like tonight's HOH will be endurance.

Comment

• Penelope P
      Penelope P
      Penelope P commented
      Editing a comment
      On a side note: Derek said he hopes the endurance is a log roll and that he could win it!

Julie started them at 5.53pm. Drops in order were:
    Derek approx 5.56pm, during commercial break
    Alyssa 5.58pm, before the credits rolled
    Claire 6.12
    Hannah 6.13
    Xavier 6.15
    Azah 6.17
    Kyland 6.30
    Which left Tiffany the new Head of Household! Both Alyssa and Azah puked when they dismounted.
    Tiffany said it had to be Xavier and Alyssa on the block this week with Alyssa going, since she's a stronger competitor than Claire with a better chance of winning the crucial HOH next week.

Comment

Xavier, Kyland, Derek are talking, Xavier said "everything we did up there should have been his [DF's] or Azah's" and "I have an issue with people putting themselves above the six when they don't have to" also on the block for "third week in a row" .. he's sounding like Britini.
      Xavier has to be kidding, right? Derek was the first one that dropped for heavens sake

Comment

According to Xavier they were suppose to throw the HOH to Azah, but she dropped. I'm not sure if they had a back up plan, maybe Big D was to have HOH thrown to him (since Azah dropped). Anyway i don't know why Xavier thinks he is the boss, he also says that if Alyssa is on the block he would save her (if he won veto). Xavier says he would tell Tiffany he would not use veto on Alyssa, but then go against her. Tiffany also says if Claire is on the block, she would save her (if she had veto). They're doing the same thing as Ky, trying to drag along someone outside of the 6.

Comment

Tiffany nominated…………..Alyssa and Xavier.

Comment

Thank you jcwalk. You know that both Tiffany and Xavier think they are running the show. Tiffany is now talking about winning POV and keep nominations the same. Her target is Alyssa.

Comment

Alyssa won Veto……I say good for her. This throws a monkey wrench in Tiffany’s plan, because her target won POV.

Comment

• After the veto Xavier told big D, he doesn’t want Allysa to use the veto on him. If Alyssa knows what is good for her, she will use that veto to save herself. I’m blown away that Xavier is so sure of himself, hopefully the double eviction bites him.

Comment

• Penelope P
                  Penelope P
                  Penelope P commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree jcwalk. I guess we'll have to see how Tiffany didn't win the POV. This is a fine kettle of fish. I think Alyssa will use it on herself

• Final Schedule:
                Sept 5 Sunday 8pm
                Sept 8 Wednesday 8pm - Zingbot
                Sept 9 Thursday 8pm - Double eviction
                *Sept 12 Sunday 8.30pm
                Sept 15 Wednesday 8pm
                *Sept 16 Thursday 8pm two hours - Double eviction
                *Sept 17 Friday 8pm
                *Sept 19 Sunday - no show
                *Sept 22 Wednesday 10pm
                Sept 23 Thursday 8pm
                *Sept 24 Friday 8pm
                Sept 26 Sunday 8pm
                *Sept 29 Wednesday 9pm finale two hours

Zingbot was good. Told of Azah's crush on Xavier

Penelope P
                Last edited by Penelope P; September 5, 2021, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• Thanks Penelope P for show dates. I read a little bit of LFU. Apparently Kyland and Tiffany talked and snuggled in hoh bed, not sure what’s up with that. I thought Tiffany didn’t like kyland and vice versa. I kind of think kyland is just trying to get further in the game. Kyland knows his biggest problem is probably Xavier, which Tiffany is very protective. At any rate I think Tiffany getting herself in tough spot.

Comment

• Tiffany just told Claire she’s putting her up as replacement nom, Allysa is going to use the veto on herself. Xavier is mad at Tiffany for explaining to Claire why she was putting her up. Kyland also didn’t want Tiffany to tell Claire.

Comment

• Penelope P
                      Penelope P
                      Penelope P commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I never cared for Tiffany, she comes off as an arrogant entitled den Mother. She's also made a few enemies of the "Cookhouse"

• I've meant to say this for awhile now, but the announcer for BB has been there from the beginning(I believe).........he does his job very well!

Comment

• Veto meeting held….Allysa saved herself. Now on the block Xavier and Claire.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X