Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I clearly understand why Xavier and kyland want Derek X out, he’s the biggest threat to their game. Tiffany doesn’t win anything, and is not considered a threat for the guys. Having said that I think Tiffany is well aware of this, she’s trying to figure out where she falls with the guys. Which I also think she knows is behind Allysa and Sarah Beth. If they aren’t careful this could be Xavier or Kylands game to loose, and they will just watch the rest of the hg go off to jury.

Comment

• Penelope P
      Penelope P
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      Penelope P commented
      Editing a comment
      Kyland to me is a deep thinker and talks a lot (but I still like him).......Xavier is who I don't trust and don't get me started on the two "floaters".........LOL

I can’t wait to see who new hoh Tiffany nominates. I’m thinking Sarah Beth and probably kyland, remember Xavier is the nominee.

Comment

• Penelope P
      Penelope P
      Penelope P commented
      Editing a comment
      They certainly should give Sarah B props for playing a good HOH game.

You know jcwalk, if I hear the word "Cookout" once more, I'll scream I almost fell out of my chair when Tiffany won but credit to her. Now there are two that haven't been nominated and 1 is a "floater" LOL

Comment

I hear you Penelope P, i'm about tired of the cookout too. So Hannah & Claire slept in the HOH bed, with new HOH Tiffany. I guess if you sleep in the bed with HOH, you lessen your chance of getting nominated? Although i think Tiffany is really a wild card. If Tiffany thinks she can get farther with one of the guys, she will cut loose her loyalty to Claire. Not sure there is any loyalty to Hannah the floater.

Comment

• Penelope P
        Penelope P
        Penelope P commented
        Editing a comment
        The latest: Tiffany tentatively planned to nominate SarahB and Kyland, and Xavier will also go on the block as third nominee!! They will play the last game today and DerekF has the most money at this point. Now it depends on who voted the money for.

Penelope P , its official Tiffany nominated Sarah Beth & Kyland with Xavier as the 3rd nominee. Kyland & Tiffany talked last night after her HOH win. I think after he realized he couldn't save SB, Ky volunteered to be a pawn. Ky also said he will pretend around SB & the others that he is pissed about going on the block. I'm guessing this is mostly for SB, so that he gets her jury vote. Ky & Big D better becareful, because sometimes pawns go home.
      jcwalk
      Aspiring soap scribe
      Last edited by jcwalk; August 27, 2021, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Claire won the coin of destiny…..she kept Tiffany noms the same. The past couple of days Sarah Beth was talking so much trash about getting Derek X out. Now Sarah Beth is crying says she feels defeated, she’s probably getting voted out next. Truth be told kyland pushed Sarah Beth to get Derek X, because he was a threat to kyland game. Now kyland has Tiffany pushing Sarah Beth out, so kyland wouldn’t have to do it. And I’m sick of Tiffany saying her HOH is for Derek X, and he is one of the reasons she wants Sarah Beth out. Those two girls may have won hoh, kyland and Xavier are manipulating their hoh. And neither Sarah Beth nor Tiffany have a clue. Even big D is playing a decent game.

Comment

• Penelope P
          Penelope P
          Penelope P commented
          Editing a comment
          Perfectly said jcwalk. SarahB screwed it up when she said " America can wipe my ***" when it came to voting for money in playing High Roller games; I would love to see Tiffany and Azah up on the block some day.

Hannah won POV …………………..

Comment

There are 6 girls and 3 guys, if the girls could find a way to work together they should get rid of Kyland or Xavier. Kyland is already telling Xavier that the votes should be unanimous for Sarah Beth to go. Right now Xavier is letting kyland do the heavy lifting in getting the others out, soon Xavier will want kyland out too. Xavier does not want to be f2 with Kyland.
          jcwalk
          Aspiring soap scribe
          Last edited by jcwalk; August 28, 2021, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jcwalk View Post
            Hannah won POV …………………..
            She will use the POV on Xavier . They get a movie to watch and Hannah chose the nominees to join her

Comment

The girls are talking about how it feels good that they could help the guys. I believe it was Tiffany that said that to Hannah. How naive they are, more and more it’s looking like Xavier is on his way to a win.

Comment

• Penelope P
                Penelope P
                Penelope P commented
                Editing a comment
                Xavier/Hannah are playing a good game. I would love to see Tiffany and Azah nominated and see how they handle it.

Interesting both kyland and Xavier want the veto used on them. Tiffany wants veto used on Xavier, she says kyland is insane. I’m not sure why she thinks that. I would not mind seeing Tiffany and Azah on the the block either.

Comment

After watching last night's episode, I've come to the conclusion that I don't like Tiffany. Xavier is the one to watch.

Comment

Hannah used POV on .............Xavier. It looks like Xavier is on his way to get the big check. Obviously these girls did not come to win this game.

Comment

Might as well write Xaviers name on the check now.

Comment

Little tidbit that makes me smile: Elsewhere, Azah and Derek got into it a bit about the next target, with Azah pushing for Alyssa and Derek pushing for Claire. Apparently Alyssa told Claire she'll be the only white person left after SarahB goes, and Xavier later told us Alyssa was about to make it to seventh place but now she's got to go next. Afternoon settled into backyard activities including planning future activities like pageant night, speculation about the HOH comp and what could it be that someone could throw it undetected, and will it be a double, and will there be a battle-back. Azah, Claire, Hannah played a little volleyball with a pool beach ball.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X