Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyland should not have use his veto on Xavier, although I don’t think the others would’ve voted Xavier out. I knew Xavier wasn’t going to keep Kyland, he never intended to. Mainly because Xavier didn’t want to sit next Kyland in f2. I’m no fan of Xavier, but I have to respect that he out played Kyland. And of three people left, Xavier deserves the big check. Azah was an absolute floater. Big D of the 3 should get 2nd place. I didn’t watch tonight show and may not watch anymore until finale. Selfishly I wanted to see Xavier and Kyland f2.

Comment

• Yes, jcwalk, I agree with you and did you know that nobody has clued in that Big D is Joe Frazier's son . Azah when she was HOH blew her nominations and chances of taking the pot IMO. Don't care for her strategies about always wanting to "snuggle" with Xavier (she liked him the first time she saw him).

Comment

• Winner of Part 2: Azah

Comment

• What a pompous (you know what) Xavier is, saying he did this all for his nephew Like a lawyer isn't making good enough money to honour his brothers wishes. Azah and Big D, I have no words.

Comment

• I knew X would win and I knew it would be unanimous. Also, this is gonna piss people off but I was sick of Julie's constant religious references.

Comment

• Not surprised that Xavier won by a unanimous vote. Personally, I liked Derek X and was hoping he would win America's favorite vote. I don't have anything against Tiffany, but I liked Derek X and wish he would've been able to stay in the game longer.

ETA: I'm just glad I no longer have to hear Big D talk about how he "carried" Azah to the F3.
              Last edited by SunsetFan2011; September 30, 2021, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• I agree SunsetFan2011m he was awesome but a big threat too soon. So Xavier wins $ 750,000.00, imagine how more pompous he will be. Kyland blew it when he got played but that's the nature of the game isn't it? Why does Big D keep saying he created the "Cookout?"
                I taped the show but deleted the program.

Comment

• SunsetFan2011
                  SunsetFan2011 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My mom and I both watched BB together, and when Big D appeared to take all the credit for creating the Cookout, we just looked at each other, like what? I really don't recall who of the six actually created it, but I didn't think it was Big D. I think Xavier came up with the alliance name and Tiffany came up with the plan for each member of their alliance to have a plus one outside the Cookout to be placed on the block beside an alliance member in order to vote out the non-Cookout person.

IIRC, when Tiffany entered the jury house and she was explaining to the others about the Cookout alliance and so forth, someone else commented, "So you basically came up with the idea and were the first of that alliance to be voted out?" And she nodded yes.

I think Big D actually believes he played a much bigger part in things in which he really didn't. I was so tired of him telling Azah that he "carried" her throughout the game. He couldn't even win one competition! He was never really in a position of power as he was never an HOH, nor ever won any POV comp. He would merely speak his mind on what he thought should be done, and at times others went along with it. I actually think he was a bigger floater that Azah.. at least she won HOH once and the last comp with Xavier, she only lost by one question, it was that close. Anyway, between the F2, Xavier definitely deserved it, but I agree, he did appear to have a huge ego at times.

ETA: Another thing that really bugged me about Big D is that he told Azah if he were in the position to be the one to decide on who to take with him to the F2 (LOL) he would chose Xavier, but when she told him she would do the same and choose Xavier over Big D, he got all pissy with her about it. I was like, seriously dude? I hated the way Big D was treating Azah there towards the end, like she owed him something.
                  Last edited by SunsetFan2011; October 1, 2021, 12:00 PM.

• namers
                  namers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  SF: agree to everything! Had Azah won the HOH and took X she would have blown another HOH because the jury would have voted for her to win because she did take out a big threat. It landed her with no money after 3 months. I also kinda wished that everyone knew Britini had a black belt. JMHO.

• I'm hoping when Big Brother Canada (Season 10) starts, you will be able to watch it. There sets are fantastic and it's different than the U.S. version.
                I was also disappointed that BB USA didn't have a good long endurance test. Don't know if covid had anything to do with that and we know that Big D would be the first off

Comment

• namers
                  namers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hear ya. 😉

We don't get the Canada version here.

• I really enjoyed this season. I was rooting for Tiffany but happy with the winner. Glad Derek was shut out, his edit was not great...
                Looking forward to next season...and we have Celebrity Big Brother in between
                JC
                SOC Moderator
                soapcentral.com
                Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X