Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    You know, I do agree with what you're saying but the bottom line (regardless of what the cookout would have you believe), it is a race for $750,000 and he had to position himself next to the person who would guarantee his win. I think he would have won over Kyland but I do understand his motivation. I think what housemates don't get is no matter how much they "love" each other, they only know each other for a few months, not a lifetime. Even when Kyland shows up to jury pissed, they will vote for X anyway. I think on the whole, X was a more likeable person and I thought he'd win from the get go. His true colors is that of an attorney!

So would you vote for Kyland for America's choice? I would go for Big D if he doesn't get to 2nd.

• Penelope P
    commented on 's reply
    Well Kyland was backstabbed IMO. He has a bad habit of pontificating that drive the players up the wall. You haven't noticed Xavier's true colours namers?

• namers
    replied
    Big D did the deed! He's nobody's fool. He just secured X as the winner of $750,000. I do suspect that X will win the final HOH and take D with him.

Kyland showed his true colors.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    commented on 's reply
    I understand that she has "cuddle time" with Xavier........I'm speechless.

• namers
    replied
    I can't believe how stupid Ahza was. She looks defeated too...and although she's the last standing woman, nobody even acknowledged that!

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Well there is hope in the horizon............Celebrity Big Brother is coming in February 2022

Leave a comment:

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    You know why? Because as the seasons have gone by, they seem to have picked more "stable" housemates; the days of knock down, drag out fights are passe. Remember when they allowed alcohol?

• LuvCards
    replied
    Anyone else found this season to be very boring? I didn't like the early groups formed by the execs. We sort of knew what was coming week one.

Leave a comment:

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    Oh thanks. I wouldn't want to be referred to by my last name. Like "Michie".

• Penelope P
    commented on 's reply
    Chaddha is her last name

• namers
    replied
    Tiffany and Hannah on the block. Surprise! Where did she get that nick-name Chadda?

Leave a comment:

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    *twirls mustache*

Looking forward to more jury house scenes.

• Penelope P
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, yes it is going to be interesting namers

• namers
    replied
    The Cookout = Out come the claws!

Leave a comment:

• bbgamer
    commented on 's reply
    Do you have to pay for the fees in Canada now? I watch the first couple of seasons and they were free.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X