Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wildfire competition: I'm sorry but Azah had no chance in hell of winning it but it sure was funny to watch

Comment

Posters: please don't comment here on the feeds; they are subscription based and are spoilers for me. Thanks mucho!

Comment

• Penelope P
        Penelope P commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry namers

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        No worries, my dear!

Thoughts on the house guests:
      Whitney and Azah couldn't win at anything if they tried.
      Christian is putting a big target on his back. He's a competition beast.
      I'm not liking Hannah for some reason, but I'm sure it will come to me
      Tiffany is one to watch.

Comment

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        I was watching the ball comp and that back and forth until 100 would have killed me at about 20!

I like Tiffany but anyone who's smart and wiley will become a target. It's almost easier to fly under the radar for a spell to not bring attention to yourself.

I totally would forget which alliance is which. 😱

What did you think about Azah revealing her X crush? I did love his response to a showmance: nomance. He's the one to watch but Derek F is on to him being an attorney. That could hurt him. Still waiting to see when Britini reveals her black belt....

But first: WTF was going on with the CBS broadcast? It kept going in and out then went black!

I never understand why the house doesn't get rid of the stronger/smarter players??

Can Tiffany's master plan still work when there's no more teams?

Comment

Good episode. Britini killed it. Derek X opened his big mouth! He let some people convince him he didn't have the votes to evict Christian and second guess himself. So what that Christian didn't put him up last week. If he had the votes then he also had the protection of those who voted Christian out and they would not target him next week even though he couldn't compete in the HOH. You have to get out the strongest players early no.matter.what or they will get closer to the finish line at your expense. JMHO.

Comment

• Penelope P
          Penelope P commented
          Editing a comment
          Totally agree namers and there are rumblings in the house.

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey P, it's the point of the season where the love fest is over and it's every houseguest for themselves. With $750,000 on the line (that folks left their families for) you have to keep your eye on the prize; only 1 person can win it.

I was glad that Derek X didn't cave.

Although I like Tiffany, she is next on the chopping block................

Comment

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          She better win HOH or she's OTD (out the door). Lol.

• Penelope P
          Penelope P commented
          Editing a comment
          Some of the women (not all) suck at winning anything!

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, they do! I mean Alyssa is sooo proud of herself when she's thrown the win! 🙄

Kyland may be the next one on the block.......I don't see him putting D.X up just yet; Britini is the easy play.

Penny-lope, I have a question for you: why do people enjoy spoilers? I like being surprised. I sort of understand the feeds because you can see what the HG's are doing in the unaired clips. It's like I watch the ballgame halfway through the game (for betting streaming) but if I pause and go back, I cover my eyes just in case and don't read any articles because I want to see it play out.

Comment

I've watched BB U.S.A. and B.B. Canada for several years. This is what I know:
          Both shows have live feeds that you pay for.
          From the live feeds, we get "tweets" for those who want to know ahead of time.
          Different forums were created for this explicit idea for those who want to know ahead of time.
          For me it's an anxiety that I can do without. That's why the two threads.....Spoilers and Non-Spoilers.
          Hope that helps namers

Comment

• Penelope P
            Penelope P commented
            Editing a comment
            namers, it would take a whole lot to offend me, so no I was not offended and I like the play on words

• namers
            namers commented
            Editing a comment
            Cool beans.

• bbgamer
            bbgamer commented
            Editing a comment
            Do you have to pay for the fees in Canada now? I watch the first couple of seasons and they were free.

Here is the September schedule for B.B.
          Sundays 8pm - Wednesdays 8pm - live Thursdays 8pm
          except:
          -Sunday 9/12 8.30pm
          -Thursday 9/16 two hours
          -Sunday 9/19 no show
          -Wednesday 9/22 10pm show
          -Wednesday 9/29 9pm finale, two hours

Comment

• namers
            namers commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll have to check here in PST. The 2-hour 9/16 is because of the Emmy's.

The Cookout = Out come the claws!

Comment

• Penelope P
            Penelope P commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, yes it is going to be interesting namers

• namers
            namers commented
            Editing a comment
            *twirls mustache*

Looking forward to more jury house scenes.

Tiffany and Hannah on the block. Surprise! Where did she get that nick-name Chadda?

Comment

• Penelope P
            Penelope P commented
            Editing a comment
            Chaddha is her last name

• namers
            namers commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh thanks. I wouldn't want to be referred to by my last name. Like "Michie".

Anyone else found this season to be very boring? I didn't like the early groups formed by the execs. We sort of knew what was coming week one.

Comment

• namers
            namers commented
            Editing a comment
            You know why? Because as the seasons have gone by, they seem to have picked more "stable" housemates; the days of knock down, drag out fights are passe. Remember when they allowed alcohol?

Well there is hope in the horizon............Celebrity Big Brother is coming in February 2022

Comment

I can't believe how stupid Ahza was. She looks defeated too...and although she's the last standing woman, nobody even acknowledged that!

Comment

• Penelope P
              Penelope P commented
              Editing a comment
              I understand that she has "cuddle time" with Xavier........I'm speechless.

Big D did the deed! He's nobody's fool. He just secured X as the winner of $750,000. I do suspect that X will win the final HOH and take D with him.

Kyland showed his true colors.

Comment

• Penelope P
              Penelope P commented
              Editing a comment
              Well Kyland was backstabbed IMO. He has a bad habit of pontificating that drive the players up the wall. You haven't noticed Xavier's true colours namers?

• namers
              namers commented
              Editing a comment
              You know, I do agree with what you're saying but the bottom line (regardless of what the cookout would have you believe), it is a race for $750,000 and he had to position himself next to the person who would guarantee his win. I think he would have won over Kyland but I do understand his motivation. I think what housemates don't get is no matter how much they "love" each other, they only know each other for a few months, not a lifetime. Even when Kyland shows up to jury pissed, they will vote for X anyway. I think on the whole, X was a more likeable person and I thought he'd win from the get go. His true colors is that of an attorney!

So would you vote for Kyland for America's choice? I would go for Big D if he doesn't get to 2nd.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X