X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• namers
    replied
    But first: WTF was going on with the CBS broadcast? It kept going in and out then went black!

I never understand why the house doesn't get rid of the stronger/smarter players??

Can Tiffany's master plan still work when there's no more teams?

Leave a comment:

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    I was watching the ball comp and that back and forth until 100 would have killed me at about 20!

I like Tiffany but anyone who's smart and wiley will become a target. It's almost easier to fly under the radar for a spell to not bring attention to yourself.

I totally would forget which alliance is which. 😱

What did you think about Azah revealing her X crush? I did love his response to a showmance: nomance. He's the one to watch but Derek F is on to him being an attorney. That could hurt him. Still waiting to see when Britini reveals her black belt....

• Penelope P
    replied
    Thoughts on the house guests:
    Whitney and Azah couldn't win at anything if they tried.
    Christian is putting a big target on his back. He's a competition beast.
    I'm not liking Hannah for some reason, but I'm sure it will come to me
    Tiffany is one to watch.

Leave a comment:

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    No worries, my dear!

• Penelope P
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry namers

• namers
    replied
    Posters: please don't comment here on the feeds; they are subscription based and are spoilers for me. Thanks mucho!

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Wildfire competition: I'm sorry but Azah had no chance in hell of winning it but it sure was funny to watch

Leave a comment:

• namers
    replied
    I liked that Claire took safety until Jury (or was that a guarantee on the jury? ) and everyone clapped.

Hannah is the bigger threat. She's convinced she'll win the veto, then HOH. Where have I heard that before?

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Julie told us but not them that Sunday's show would have the final Wildcard comp (which will be played tomorrow), meaning this is the last week for teams, and that next Thursday would be an Endurance comp. on the feeds!!

Leave a comment:

• namers
    replied
    My god Brent's inarticulate. Word salads was all I heard.

Why no one assembles a puzzle on the ground first is beyond me.

"Expect the unexpected." I think, without seeing any spoilers that somewhere down the line, they'll be a switcheroo of teammates. ​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Azah unfortunately is playing with her heart and that's going to be a problem in the future, sadly.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    commented on 's reply
    Yes and yes...............LOL

• Lanfear
    replied
    Brent’s looking really clueless right now, is he really as cocky as he seems? Does he think he’s really staying?

Leave a comment:

• namers
    replied
    I love Xavier! He didn't get to be an attorney by being a dumb bunny. He's also empathetic. If I was a houseguest and I had to leave a goodbye message for Brent it would be this, "Brent, you're not going to Jury so when you go home, seek out a therapist because you're delusional and narcissitic: get help!" So mean!

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    This just in: Christian did not use his veto. Brent gloated to Kyland and Derek X that his plan worked and Xavier "took the bait." He said Alyssa told him everything this morning and she doesn't trust Xavier anymore, adding "we're running the house" and they'll be in great shape since Xavier can't compete in the next HOH. When he left, Kyland told Derek X "I'm so glad we have a leader like that so we don't have to think anything."

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X