Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey P, now that I'm hooked, did everyone abandon me for the spoiler thread? I love that Kyland is putting up Frenchie & Brittany together. Front door!

Comment

• Penelope P
      Penelope P commented
      Editing a comment
      Never namers. This thread if for forming opinions and what the hgs are up to. Love Kyland, but he needs to be tougher IMO There are rumours that Dere X will not use Veto, so hopefully Frenchie will leave. He's all over the place and was a bad HOH.

I had high hopes for Frenchie going in, but he tried to do too much, too fast. Made so many crazy promises, like he was trying to look a certain way. It just didn’t work. Otherwise, everyone is pretty likable so far. No out and out bad or annoying people.

Comment

hey Lanfear, i like them all too. ITA Frenchie came in too hard, but i still like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanfear View Post
        I had high hopes for Frenchie going in, but he tried to do too much, too fast. Made so many crazy promises, like he was trying to look a certain way. It just didn’t work.
        Agreed. The girls group was rediculous.

Comment

I believe that Frenchie thinks he's going to a hotel and wait for a chance to come back

Comment

• namers
            namers commented
            Editing a comment
            Delusional much? Lol. Though sometimes you think one person is definitely going home but they only say that on camera and then vote the opposite. And as if he would have pulled Britini off the block.

Royal Family is: Queen Tiffany, King Kyland, Duchess of Claire, Duke of Derek(X), Sir X, Prince Christian, Princess SarahBeth, Lady Alyssa........LOL!

Comment

• namers
            namers commented
            Editing a comment
            Good one! Maybe the Duke and Duchess of Windsor have some competition. 😂

• Penelope P
            Penelope P commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL namers..........good one!

I absolutely loved the snuggle conversation between Kyland and Sarah Beth.

Comment

Ok, I think that X maybe should have put up Whitney instead of Britini with Brent because he already knows that their bond is broken X could have spared her.

I like Tiffany but I really don't like when people address the camera. That's just me.

Comment

• Penelope P
              Penelope P commented
              Editing a comment
              Like your thoughts there namers, but Britini is annoying.......Whitney is another story . Tiffany came out with some good remarks probably relieving her anxiety with unknown strangers and strategies.

• namers
              namers commented
              Editing a comment
              You're probably right about Britini. I'm a cryer so I guess I was just saving myself. 😭

This just in: Christian did not use his veto. Brent gloated to Kyland and Derek X that his plan worked and Xavier "took the bait." He said Alyssa told him everything this morning and she doesn't trust Xavier anymore, adding "we're running the house" and they'll be in great shape since Xavier can't compete in the next HOH. When he left, Kyland told Derek X "I'm so glad we have a leader like that so we don't have to think anything."

Comment

I love Xavier! He didn't get to be an attorney by being a dumb bunny. He's also empathetic. If I was a houseguest and I had to leave a goodbye message for Brent it would be this, "Brent, you're not going to Jury so when you go home, seek out a therapist because you're delusional and narcissitic: get help!" So mean!

Comment

Brent’s looking really clueless right now, is he really as cocky as he seems? Does he think he’s really staying?

Comment

• Penelope P
                  Penelope P commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes and yes...............LOL

Azah unfortunately is playing with her heart and that's going to be a problem in the future, sadly.

Comment

My god Brent's inarticulate. Word salads was all I heard.

Why no one assembles a puzzle on the ground first is beyond me.

"Expect the unexpected." I think, without seeing any spoilers that somewhere down the line, they'll be a switcheroo of teammates. ​​​​​​​

Comment

Julie told us but not them that Sunday's show would have the final Wildcard comp (which will be played tomorrow), meaning this is the last week for teams, and that next Thursday would be an Endurance comp. on the feeds!!

Comment

I liked that Claire took safety until Jury (or was that a guarantee on the jury? ) and everyone clapped.

Hannah is the bigger threat. She's convinced she'll win the veto, then HOH. Where have I heard that before?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X