• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    Cool beans.

• Penelope P
    commented on 's reply
    namers, it would take a whole lot to offend me, so no I was not offended and I like the play on words

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    I'll have to check here in PST. The 2-hour 9/16 is because of the Emmy's.

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    I hear ya.

I hope you weren't offended by my nick-name. Namers is a nick-name for my name. 😉

• Penelope P
    replied
    Here is the September schedule for B.B.
    Sundays 8pm - Wednesdays 8pm - live Thursdays 8pm
    except:
    -Sunday 9/12 8.30pm
    -Thursday 9/16 two hours
    -Sunday 9/19 no show
    -Wednesday 9/22 10pm show
    -Wednesday 9/29 9pm finale, two hours

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    I've watched BB U.S.A. and B.B. Canada for several years. This is what I know:
    Both shows have live feeds that you pay for.
    From the live feeds, we get "tweets" for those who want to know ahead of time.
    Different forums were created for this explicit idea for those who want to know ahead of time.
    For me it's an anxiety that I can do without. That's why the two threads.....Spoilers and Non-Spoilers.
    Hope that helps namers

Leave a comment:

• namers
    replied
    Kyland may be the next one on the block.......I don't see him putting D.X up just yet; Britini is the easy play.

Penny-lope, I have a question for you: why do people enjoy spoilers? I like being surprised. I sort of understand the feeds because you can see what the HG's are doing in the unaired clips. It's like I watch the ballgame halfway through the game (for betting streaming) but if I pause and go back, I cover my eyes just in case and don't read any articles because I want to see it play out.

Leave a comment:

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, they do! I mean Alyssa is sooo proud of herself when she's thrown the win! 🙄

• Penelope P
    commented on 's reply
    Some of the women (not all) suck at winning anything!

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    She better win HOH or she's OTD (out the door). Lol.

• Penelope P
    commented on 's reply
    I'd like Tiffany on the block also namers.

• namers
    replied
    I was glad that Derek X didn't cave.

Although I like Tiffany, she is next on the chopping block................

Leave a comment:

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    Hey P, it's the point of the season where the love fest is over and it's every houseguest for themselves. With $750,000 on the line (that folks left their families for) you have to keep your eye on the prize; only 1 person can win it.

• Penelope P
    commented on 's reply
    Totally agree namers and there are rumblings in the house.

• namers
    replied
    Good episode. Britini killed it. Derek X opened his big mouth! He let some people convince him he didn't have the votes to evict Christian and second guess himself. So what that Christian didn't put him up last week. If he had the votes then he also had the protection of those who voted Christian out and they would not target him next week even though he couldn't compete in the HOH. You have to get out the strongest players early no.matter.what or they will get closer to the finish line at your expense. JMHO.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X