This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother, season 23 Non-Spoiler Thread/Episode discussion [MERGED]

I'm not sure how excited i am, but i will watch. I'm read it will be different (not sure what that means. Here's hoping for a good season.

According to Global TV, Big Brother Canada Season 9 will return in the Spring of 2021.

Comment

The starting date is now March 3rd. I hope some of you can watch this show. Their sets, designs and games are awesome.

Comment

This time around they have done some different things to protect from Covid. Love the design of the house and there are some very interesting characters on the show.

Comment

I love BB. There are a couple of seasons I didn't watch but the last few have been great. One time I was in a dispensary and Paul was at the counter. I didn't say anything.

Comment

Marked on my calendar jcwalk. I believe it will be an All Star season.

Comment

thanks JC! Can't wait! Last season was a bit of a letdown, liked the all star idea but not so much the all stars that made it to the end. Looking forward to a new season
              JC
              SOC Moderator
              soapcentral.com
              Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

I like the game better when they play their individual game.

Comment

• JCmojoe81
                  JCmojoe81 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Agreed, way more interesting to watch

I hope it’s better than last season. I’m honestly not excited for the first time in ages. Since I’ve started watching The Challenge, Big Brother just isn’t as good to me.

Comment

• 80sBaby
                  80sBaby commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've never seen the Challenge but The Circle on Netflix is so good. Big Brother could learn some things from them.

The press release for season 23 announced it will feature a brand-new group of houseguests vying for the $500,000 prize.!!

Comment

• namers
                  namers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You'd think by now they'd up the ante. I caught an old episode of Cash Cab earlier and they did double the payouts over the years. It would be more tense if they raised it to a million.

I have watched every season of BB since the beginning. I also watch BBAD but not sure if they’ll have it this year. Anyone know?

Comment

Thanks for sharing...I'm so looking forward to it...and counting the days

Comment

Peeks into this thread do I even want to set myself up? lol

Every year I tell myself I will quit, then I'll start watching and will be here on Finale night

Comment

• Penelope P
                      Penelope P commented
                      Editing a comment
                      See you there 80sBaby

Originally posted by JCmojoe81 View Post
                    thanks JC! Can't wait! Last season was a bit of a letdown, liked the all star idea but not so much the all stars that made it to the end. Looking forward to a new season
                    Last season was so sad. I am excited for a new season!

Comment

• JCmojoe81
                      JCmojoe81 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Me too, it’s not officially summer for me until Big Brother begins lol

• namers
                      namers commented
                      Editing a comment
                      JC, it comes around so fast (since Sept) that it makes you feel old!

I hope we soon learn all about the cast. Big Brother Canada did very well this year amid the Covid. Always love their sets.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X