Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CELEB BB US - S2: Live Feed Updates (HOH, POV, etc.)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom used the veto on...Ricky and nominated LoLo

On the block now: NEM and LoLo

Comment

Originally posted by 80sBaby View Post
      I actually think their gaming is better than last season (drama, alliances, strategy)
      I do too but they're so dang unlikable! There's no one I'm rooting for in any way this year, I just dislike some less than others.
      But I admit that they are absolutely all playing
      JC
      Moderator, AMC & OLTL Forum
      soapcentral.com
      Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

• 80sBaby
        80sBaby commented
        Editing a comment
        Very true, there are so many unlikeable players this season. I think I am hanging in for Kandi and to see how it all pans out. I NEVER thought she could make it this far because she is so chill and loyal but her personality has made me tolerate this season more LOL. Other than that, I would have checked out.

Double eviction results:
      • 1st evicted HG: NEM (under Tom's HOH)
      • BB Safety twist winner: Tamar (cannot be nominated)
      • 2nd HOH: LoLo
        • LoLo nominated Tom and Kandi
        • POV winner: Tamar (veto not used)
        • 2nd evicted HG: Tom
      Both evictions were unanimous votes.

Finale is in 5 days on Wednesday. Upcoming HOH comp, 1 person evicted. On Finale night the remaining 4 will play for HOH, that HOH evicts 2 ppl and chooses their F2 opponent.

Comment

Ricky is the new HoH.

Comment

• Penelope P
          Penelope P commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm following your posts 80sBaby, but haven't been watching. I wish everyone could see Big Brother Canada.......their sets, competitions etc. rock.......but I'm biased .

• 80sBaby
          80sBaby commented
          Editing a comment
          You're welcome penelope P! You know, last year I couldn't watch BBCan, but I may watch it this year. I have been hearing that they were SO MUCH better and I am so curious to check it out.

Will you be doing a thread for BBCAN?

Thanks 80sBaby for keeping us updated...I usually go to another site to get the updates...but I have just lost interest with this season...since I really could care less who wins...right now I have a feeling it will probably be Dina who will somehow just skate to the end...and if so that will be even worse then Marissa winning last season

Comment

• 80sBaby
          80sBaby commented
          Editing a comment
          You're welcome PinkDiamond, thank goodness the season is over on Wednesday. I usually check a few sites too. I was distracted early in the season but I have actually really loved the moves made, switching of alliances and power. The only thing that I didn't like was the personal jabs by the houseguests. I hope Dina doesn't win either. Her and LoLo (LoLo especially) have laid it on thick about how much they need the money *eyeroll*. I am actually really anxious to see who wins this season.

Ricky nominated Kandi and Dina

I believe the Veto competition is tomorrow

Comment

LoLo won veto

i really think Kandi is a gonner LoLo thinks she can beat Dina in the end watch Dina win this game

Comment

Veto ceremony held - not used.

Kandi and Dina are still on the block.

Comment

This was the first season ever that I’m not watching. I just don’t care for anyone left. tamar’s antics are interesting, but it’s not enough to keep me invested.

Comment

Hope Tamar will win big brother. She is my favorite Braxton sister.

Comment

• 80sBaby
                  80sBaby commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Aww I had never really followed Tamar, I only knew of Toni and loved Toni in her career. I thought Tamar was crazy in the beginning but I then learned, she was just playing a game. In all honesty out of everyone left she deserved it. She worked both sides and won comps when she needed to. She did great.

1st eviction: Kandi evicted (1-1 vote w/Ricky as the tie breaker)

Final HoH: Ricky won
                Evicted: Dina and LoLo
                Final 2: Ricky and Tamar

Votes for Ricky to win: ----- No one -----
                Votes for Tamar to win: Jonathan, Ryan, Joey, Kato, NEM, Tom, Kandi, Dina and LoLo

CBBUS Season 2 Winner: Tamar
                Americas Favorite Houseguest: Tom

Congrats to Tamar! She grew on me, I was so annoyed with her at first but over time I actually liked her game play. Ricky deserved to lose, he and LoLo and NEM were the worst when together.

Comment

• PinkDiamond
                  PinkDiamond commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the info 80sBaby...I'm happy that Tamar won over Ricky...she was not my favorite...but at least it was better then Ricky or Dina winning...lol....also happy Tom won Favorite Houseguest...since I was surprised out of all of them...he was my favorite

• 80sBaby
                  80sBaby commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks I was happy that she won too! Kandi was my favorite but she sucked at comps lol. But I do think she deserved it and having Tom win AFH was great as well.

Crazy season!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X