Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Big Brother (US) Season 2: 1/21/19 - 2/13/19

Looks like Julie will still host the show.

I am curious to see who the Celebrities will be. Last year I was pleasantly surprised at how much drama we had gotten.

Posted on Nov 27, 2018 09:00am

Celebrity Big Brother, Survivor, and The Amazing Race are back this winter on CBS and CBS All Access, but that's not all—CBS is adding two brand-new unscripted competitions to the roster as well.

Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 premieres on Monday, Jan. 21 at 8/7c
    Once more, a group of celebrities will live together in the Big Brother house, recording their every move 24 hours a day.

Julie Chen Moonves returns as host. Following the premiere, Celebrity Big Brother will air on multiple nights each week for three weeks, with the two-hour finale on Wednesday, Feb. 13.
    https://www.cbs.com/recommended/news...best-and-more/

Just saw it advertised 80sBaby..... Don't know if I'm ready for all the "Divas"
    Last edited by Penelope P; December 27th, 2018, 02:20 AM.

Comment

LOL Penelope P I think I could use another good passtime so I am soooo ready for this I hope they have a good line up. Last year did not disappoint on the feeds, drama and show.

Fingers crossed we get a good one

Comment

• Penelope P
        Penelope P commented
        Editing a comment
        What a sight for sore eyes you are 80sBaby.........Can't wait to hear yours and everyone's comments on the "pick!!" I'll keep checking here as I know you will be the first one to report the Who's Who .

• 80sBaby
        80sBaby commented
        Editing a comment
        Awww thanks Penelope, so glad to be back. I have missed you all. I am going to scour the internet later to see if I can find legitimate dirt. Hahha

I’m ready and waiting!

Comment

• 80sBaby
        80sBaby commented
        Editing a comment
        Woohoo! All aboard the BB Express! So excited that you are back too

Hopefully, we get a cast list soon!

from what I’ve seen, Julie Chen has been absent from any of the promo, and on Twitter. I wonder if she backed out when her hubby didn’t get his big payoff?

Comment

• 80sBaby
        80sBaby commented
        Editing a comment
        They have kept it close to the vest, but there is a twitter account that leaks things throughout the regular BB season. She/he has leaked emoji's about the cast.

Take with a grain of salt. The twitter account from the seasonal BB leaker posted the following emojis as clues to houseguests. I have seen that this person has leaked some real info in the past.

1st post:
      • A man walking
      • An olympic medal
      • A film camera
      • Theater faces
      • The words: Drip.Drip. Brew
      2nd post:
      • A rainbow
      • Lipstick
      • A High Heel shoe
      • The words: Stir. Stir. Sip
      3rd post:
      • A political building (seems to be reflective of a political figure)
      • A bald eagle
      • The US flag

Comment

Whooo....I think I am going to watch!

Comment

• 80sBaby
          80sBaby commented
          Editing a comment
          So glad you'll be watching too!

I started watching big brother in 2017. When Jessica Graf and Cody nickson were on there. Looking forward to seeing the new celebrity big brother this month.

Comment

• 80sBaby
          80sBaby commented
          Editing a comment
          Yaay! Glad to share thoughts with you on this upcoming season

I just saw this posted on another site that these are the "rumored" Celebrity Contestants?

Aubrey O'Day...Caitlyn Jenner...Carson Kressley...Dina Lohan (Lindsay's Mom)...Stephen Baldwin...Tiffany Pollard...Jonathan Bennett...Sean Spicer...Calvin Johnson...Mike Tyson...and Tonya Harding.
        Last edited by PinkDiamond; January 9th, 2019, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• 80sBaby
          80sBaby commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, I saw some of those the other day as well. I heard rumblings that Caitlyn and someone else is out because of unequal pay. Not sure if these are accurate or not.

Oh dear God is all I can say. Thank you PinkDiamond!!

Comment

• PinkDiamond
          PinkDiamond commented
          Editing a comment
          You're welcome...but take it with a grain of salt since even though it's only rumored...I also heard the same list on my local radio show...so who knows if it's accurate or not?

I 'm sure this will continue to change...but the latest rumor is Caitlyn Jenner & Mike Tyson backed out...and their replacements are Eva Marie & Johnny Bananas...I will keep you updated if it changes again...which it probably will...LOL.

Comment

Sorry I certainly don't want to steer anyone in the wrong direction...but now they are saying Caitlyn Jenner is back in...and they are including Bobby Monihan so I guess he is replacing Mike Tyson...from the original list I posted...and not showing Eva Marie or Johnny Bananas (who I have no idea who they are) on the list...if I hear anything different I will keep everyone updated...and will apologize in advance if this is NOT the correct list

Comment

• 80sBaby
            80sBaby commented
            Editing a comment
            Good digging Pink Diamond and thanks for the updates!

I’m not too excited about the names being thrown about so far. Tonya Harding might be fun, and maybe Bobby Monihan. I have no use for Caitlyn Jenner orDean Spicer or Aubrey. Isn’t she the one dating Trump, jr?

I read somewhere that Tiffany Pollard was asking a million dollars to be on, do we really see CBS coming off with that? Maybe it’s coming from that miney Moonves didn’t get, lol.

Comment

• 80sBaby
            80sBaby commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes Aubrey dated Trump, Jr. but she was also apart of P. Diddy's Making the Band Girl Group 'Danity Kane'. She was a good singer back in the day, not sure if she still is.

I'm not going to judge the list just yet since last year's list was blah but there was so much action. Last year was so good, I am excited for anyone that joins heeeheehee. Lol about Les' money being distributed, it's what he deserves. Ha ha!

Full cast list: https://jezebel.com/the-cast-of-cele...-mo-1831717673

Ill come back to type out the names, but I haven’t heard of most of them.

Comment

CBB2 Full cast:

Anthony Scaramucci (just one of many former Trump staffers)
            Kato Kaelin (OJ!)
            Ricky Williams (NFL player)
            Tom Green (comedian who was married to Drew Barrymore for a minute)
            Jonathan Bennett (Mean Girls, Food Network host)
            Tamar Braxton
            Dina Lohan
            Ryan Lochte (athlete who got mugged or fake mugged, at last olympics)
            Joey Lawrence
            Lolo Jones (?)
            Natalie Eva Marie (?)
            Kandi Burruss (??)

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X