Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to give Haleigh some credit, she is still trying to save herself. Hay has been trying to convince Brett that Tyler & Angela are in a showmance, and they are with Kaycee. JC has been trying to convince Brett of this for a few days now. Brett refuses to believe this from Hay or JC, this will be Brett's downfall. Kaycee & Tyler were talking about the incentive bonus. They say 5k for 5th place/7.5k for 4th and 10k for 3rd, Tyler wants to keep JC longer, than Sam so that JC would get 5th (Tyler feels JC has earned it). Brett is starting to think Angela is using Tyler, i would agree with this. I just can't see Angela outside of the BB house being with someone, who's kind of going nowhere. I think when they cut Sam, she is going to go off on them (i think Sam plans to get further than 6th place). Hay seemed to think if she got JC & Brett's vote, that she could convince Kaycee the tie breaker to keep her (over Sam). Poor Hay she started playing her own game, too late.

Comment

I was so hoping the Veto would be used and JC could be back-doored. I'm hoping Tyler and Kaycee are the final two. I really liked Sam in the beginning, but could care less at this point - perhaps it's the editing? Whatever it is, no longer a fan.

Comment

• Penelope P
        Penelope P commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm with you there eve03, JC should have gotten more than a slap for what he got away with.

Well Brett is finally trying to play the game, his efforts may also be too late. Haleigh clearly knows that Tyler & Angela are a showmance (or at lease Tyler is), JC also knows. Both Brett & JC have come to Tyler with thoughts about separating (putting them on the block) Kaycee & Angela. Tyler has gone to Kaycee, but he wants Kaycee to believe Brett wants to get rid of Angela and JC als has concerns. What Tyler is trying to do is have Kaycee & Angela want Brett out (after Hay). I't time for Kaycee, Brett and JC to all compair notes on what Tyler says to each of them. I think Tyler is going to make a fatal game error if he doesn't soon get Angela out, and let's not forget Kaycee would probably win over Tyler.

Comment

I wonder if this season's winner will be someone that should have never made it this far. Lawd knows that Tyler is on thin ice

I picked this up from a LFU site. Looks like Tyler, Kaycee and Angela are planning on blindsiding Brett during the DE. How do they think he will vote for any of them in the final 2?

LFU:
        • Tyler/Kaycee/Angela in HOH. Tyler & Kaycee filling in Angela on their plan to backdoor Brett as the 2nd evictee in the DE on Thursday. Tyler or Angela win HOH. Fake target is Sam. Brett is the only HG who cannot win Veto.
        • Kaycee and Angela: "this will be the best blindside of the season!"
        • Angela now planning to blame Brett in her goodbye message to Haleigh.

Comment

I think they are still going on the idea that "well, they have to give it to one of us!", which is silly. Right now, I think I'm pulling more for Kaycee, because I think she's played the best game. Yes, she let Tyler make a lot of decisions, but she hasn't screwed over anyone the way Tyler has, and she doesn't have final 2 deals with half the house, either. At first, I thought Tyler was playing an excellent game, but it's kind of fallen apart the last few weeks. Not sure if it's the Angela factor, or what, but he's not doing so well, in my eyes, and Kaycee is great socially, and has finally started stepping it up comp wise, too.

I watched tonight's episode, and despite some of his behavior in the house, I really felt sad for JC. Everyone got messages from family members but him, and I just felt terrible for him.

Comment

After watching last nights episode, I did feel a little sad for JC but that's where it ended. Showing him romping around with Brett and patty whacking him, he's still getting away with harassment IMO. Tonight will be double eviction, so this will be interesting.

Comment

So Angela told Tyler she would tell him a secret, Angela told Tyler "i'm in love with you", Tyler says he's in love with her too. i get that for months these people have been living a bubble with only access to only the other HG, but come on. I guess i'm surprised that Angela stepped up her game in that way. And yes., i do think this is game play for Angela.

Comment

• 80sBaby
                80sBaby commented
                Editing a comment
                I hope Tyler is playing her just like she is playing him.

Man, I do not like that girl. At. All

• eve03
                eve03 commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh my, I may gag.

I totally forgot about how much things could change for Julie Chen hosting this show due to Les Moonves and the accusations/his outster I can see things going both ways, her finishing out the season or leaving before it ends.

Comment

Wow just wow. I cannot believe Brett didn't make a big speech. For once he is silent while talking to Julie, he is all calm and stuff.

He is totally in shock. Wow. Tyler has really made his bed.

Ummmm for the first time ever, Julie said goodbye and said that her name was "Julie Chen Moonves" is this her statement to the world, she is standing by her man
                Last edited by 80sBaby; 09-13-2018, 10:02 PM.

Comment

^^^Julie Chen made that statement when the first rumblings came out about her husband 80sBaby,
                  I think Brett was speechless and when he told Tyler that jury house would be happy to see Angela there was his downfall.

The new HOH is Angela

Comment

• eve03
                    eve03 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This makes me a bit nauseous, not an Angela or JC fan.

Besides Brett, I think JC was also blindsided. JC has been bragging in his DR's about how he was the puppet master, I don't feel sorry for him. After Thursday show I think it became obvious to JC that he will be leaving next, because Tyler is the real puppet master. JC is now on his own island, alone. And Sam acting strange, is part her game play. Both Sam and JC have been used by Tyler. JC did well to get this far, since he never won any comps. I don't like Tyler as much as I did, I'd actually like to see Kaycee give him a run for the money. If Kaycee want to win, she shouldn't sit next to Tyler. Something else I noticed Thursday was Sam's smiling while on block with Brett, she seems to feel a little too secure. Just wait till Tyler sends Sam out after JC.
                  Last edited by jcwalk; 09-14-2018, 03:32 PM.

Comment

As you all have predicted, Angela has put Sam and JC on the block for eviction. My hope is that it's JC that's voted off. Sam has been the caretaker of this house from day 1 and that's not an easy task...........she cleans up after everyone and keeps the kitchen, bathroom etc as clean as possible. JC on the other hand believes he's the puppet master but has abused his male friendships to get a little closer..........not cool.

Comment

• eve03
                      eve03 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Agree, JC needs to go before Sam. He was no puppet master except in his own mind.

I think Brett leaving hurt me the most so far. He was just a lot of fun, and I really wish he’d waited another week to start plotting against his own, or one did it if he were HoH.

Now, I hope Sam wins veto and JC goes.

Comment

• eve03
                      eve03 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'll miss Brett, too, he was good entertainment and easy on the eyes.

Kaycee won veto........,................ I'm guessing that Sam will be leaving next.

Comment

Thanks jcwalk. Kaycee is just killing it and also putting a target on her back. I sincerely hope JC is the one that's voted out.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X